Hidden Sister

Epilogue

I woke up at who knows what time to the sound of construction, in Hogwarts I don’t understand. Then again, the castle was practically demolished during the battle; maybe we should get up to help. We had all fallen asleep during The Outsiders at about 4 in the afternoon and slept until, I looked over at the clock 10 in the morning, jeez we really need to get up we had all slept for 18 hours in total. I looked up from where I was sleeping on the couch seeing Hermione and Ron wrapped up tightly together, I snapped a picture, looking for Asha and Harry I found them on the bed, cuddling so tightly I swear a sheet of paper would not fit between them, another picture.
I got up and walked over to my dresser finding some clothes for the day, glad that I didn’t fully unpack; I never do actually, and made my way to the bathroom. After I had showered, taken care of my business, brushed my teeth, and dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55595992. I stared at myself in the mirror, debating on what to do to my hair and make up for the first time in months I didn’t have to impress anyone, I could be myself once again. I missed Draco, Narcissa, and even Lucius, that one surprised me. I decided that I wasn’t the tomboy that I used to be, I never truly was actually, I loved be doted on and dressing pretty to impress people and I wanted to continue that. I mean for god sakes I’m wearing a skirt right now without anyone having to force me into it, or a special occasion. I smiled, as I did my hair up in a messy ponytail, fixing my bangs so they were back to their side swiped ways, put on some eyeliner, mascara, green eye shadow to make my hazel eyes pop, and red lip gloss. I know Draco would’ve loved to see me like this, and that thought saddened me, I needed to see him.
Faking a smile, I walked onto into the entertainment room and threw some pillows onto Ron and Hermione, laughing as the blushed pulling away from each other. They stood up quickly but I placed my finger to my mouth to shush them pointing at my bed, Hermione smiled as she saw Harry and Asha, Ron frowned but no one could miss the glimmer of approval in his eyes. We slowly made our way to the bed; I stood to the left on Harry’s side, Hermione at the right Asha’s side and Ron at the foot of the bed.
“BOO!!”
“WAKE UP!”
“BLIMEY!” we all screamed laughing as they both jumped and fell off the bed on their appropriate sides.
“Bloody hell,” Harry muttered standing up to tackle me to the ground.
Asha was blushing as she watched Harry and I wrestle for a while before Ron finally pulled us apart. We all began to laugh as I pointed out the dresser and showers to Hermione and Asha; they made their way to the showers after picking out some clothes. I looked at Ron and Harry who both looked confused staring around, wondering what they were supposed to do.
“I am not wearing girl’s clothes,” Ron finally complained.
“Neither am I.” Harry agreed.
“Aw and I thought we were twins,” I pouted before laughing and walking over to another the dresser, pulling out a 2 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts, tossing the articles of clothes to them, “Fred and George left them here while we were plotting our prank on Umbridge.”
“Oh,” they both said, and walked away to get dressed in the living room, while I stared at the wall.
Soon enough we were all dressed and ready, our faces once more as grim as when the battle was taking place. Instead of walking towards the stairs, I pushed them towards the stairs leading down the kitchen and pushed them down the slide. I had managed to get them to laugh and then groan when we landed in front of 20 or so house elves, all of which ran over to make sure was okay. At all the worried expression, we looked at each other and began to laugh; we couldn’t keep a straight face for that long.
Hermione’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/hermione/set?id=55596546
Asha’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/asha/set?id=55596207
Ron’s: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55596873
Harry’s: http://www.polyvore.com/harry/set?id=55596674
“Would it be alright if we had something to eat?” Hermione questioned as Ron’s stomach growled.
“Of course miss. What would you like?” the head elf bowed.
“Waffles,”
“Bacon,”
“Sausages,”
“Pancakes,”
“Eggs” Hermione, Ron, and Asha all spoke up laughing, smiling as the elves scrambled to make everything; some were already carrying food out of the kitchen probably heading towards the Great Hall to feed the people there.
“I would like a good old fashioned cheeseburger with ketchup, mayo, mustard, lettuce, pickles, some curly fries and a Coke.” I said as the house elves stared at me, before bowing and running off.
“It is the morning and you want a cheeseburger?” Harry asked me, laughing.
“Do you have any idea how I felt the past couple months? All that was feed to me was healthy, lean, food. It was awesome to eat so much and not gain weight but all I wanted was junk food, candy, and chocolate,” I snatched the plate the elf had given to me thanking him.
“You’re too confusing,” Ron mumbled as he ate.
We all ate joking, laughing and playing trying to pretend that everything was so normal and later on we would be leaving on the train back to our homes.
“I believe it’s time to meet our maker,” I warned in a deep, almost ominous voice, earning some funny looks, “You know McGonagall is going to want help rebuilding Hogwarts.”
“Oh, don’t ever speak like that again,” Hermione and Asha glared.
“Yes, mothers,” I laughed before getting up and exiting the kitchen, heading towards the Great Hall, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Asha following well before Harry ran up to hold my hand.
We both knew we needed each other, especially right now the closer we got to the Great Hall the less damager there was. It seemed like they are begun with the repairs, before the end of the summer the school would be good as new. We all walked to the entrance, the doors were still not up so we were spotted instantly and tackled in hugs, and well everyone else tackled Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Asha, while I was tackled by George and Oliver. We smiled gripping everyone we could as tightly as possible, every time Ginny tried to get close to my brother though, I would make her trip.
“Now, isn’t this a great reunion,” I heard familiar snide voice say.
My eyes widened as I pulled away from George who kept burying his face into my neck, almost as if he was scared to let me go. I slowly turned around as did everyone else, so scared that I only had dreamed of the voice. George and Oliver had gotten stiff but still back off as I turned fully to look at Lucius Malfoy; he smirked before moving out the way revealing Narcissa who immediately wrapped me in a hug. I held onto her so tightly so scared that she would just disappear, some tears escaped my eyes but when she pulled away, she turned to show me Draco standing behind her his hands in his pocket and his hair covering his eyes. I walked up to him slowly, before I wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head against his chest, the tears now just spilling soaking his shirt. Draco wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in my hair, his tears falling into my hair. I pulled away and smiled before kissing his lips as he kissed back earning a gasp from multiple people in the group.
“You owe me 10 galleons,” George’s voice rang with a chuckle.
“Enough, you too,” McGonagall’s voice came making us stop kissing but still we did not leave each other’s side, “I have a surprise for all the students.”
“Well that is our cue to leave,” Oliver walked away with many of the alumni.
“What is it, Professor?” Hermione questioned ever the dutiable student.
“As you know many of you have not been taught properly this year and some of you were not in school at all,” she winked at us, “So it has been decided by the Ministry and staff of Hogwarts. That the incoming you shall all return to Hogwarts next year to get a proper learning experience. The 7th years will be 7th, 6th are 6th, 5th are 5th, 4th are 4th, 3rd are 3rd, 2nd are 2nd, and 1st years are 1st with the incoming 1st years added to their class as well.”
She seemed overjoyed as she left to fix the corridor, the rest of us all looked at each other as if we had just heard the worst news of all, well for Hermione of course who looked as if she had just been given the greatest gift that could ever be given.
“Bloody brilliant,” Ron said sarcastically before sitting on a bench.
“I just saved the wizarding world once again, and still need to complete school,” Harry looked as if he would faint.
“I would rather not be the Slytherin princess once again,” Asha sat next to him before pretending to faint onto his lap, making his laugh.
“I don’t think it would be too bad,” Neville chuckled looking towards Luna.
“At least we are together,” Ginny smiled before glaring at Asha.
“Yes, together,” Draco smirked looking down at me.
“I would prefer not to have homework, but as long as we get one year of normalcy and finally get to experience that.” I laughed as everyone’s head whipped to me, “I’m all in.”
“Normal, what is this normal you speak of?” Seamus laughed, “I haven’t seen normal since before I entered this bloody school.”
“Well we can all find out, together, as Ginny said earlier,” Dean smiled.
“So, we all in,” I asked looking at all of my friends and Draco, what he was to me I still wasn’t sure.
“Yes,” they all said.
“Sa-weet,” I said laughing before turning to George who walked back to us, Angelina Johnson at his side. I raised my hand and did a W symbol, “WTF!”
“WTF!” he laughed mocking the sign, everyone turned to us. “Weasley Twins Forever”
“Let’s get to work you fools,” Oliver laughed and lead us to the corridor we all raised our wands.
“Reparo!” we all said as the walls and floor came together.
I turned to Draco quickly as everyone continued to different corridors in pairs, Hermione and Ron, Asha and Harry, Ginny and Dean, Seamus and Oliver, George and Angelina, Neville and Luna. I kissed him with all the love and passion I had for him smiling as he kissed me back with the same fever and moaning when he traced his tongue against my lip. I granted him entrance, playing a game of tonsil hockey with him before pulling away gasping for breath, he rested his forehead against mine as I smiled at him.
“I love you,” I whispered.
“I love you, too,” he smiled before grabbing my hand and leading me to another corridor to continue the repairs.
The End