Hidden Sister

Tour of Hogwarts with Remus Lupin

Miranda's POV
The school was the most miraculous (sp?) thing I have ever seen. I could not believe that there was a school inside this castle. The first things that came out of my mouth were, "This is a school?"
"Yes, it surprises you to think it but many magic schools are in castles," He told, "Now about the surrounding. The lake is the obvious one it is very deep and wide with in it we have mermaids, grindylows, a giant squid, and other creatures. That is the forbidden forest I would not enter there if I were you there are many creatures that would love a human to feast on but the centaurs are very friendly when the are showed the right respect. The mountains hide our location but occasionally a muggle will find us but to their eyes it is a bunch of rubble. That way is the town of Hogsmeade an entirely wizard town I will not allow you to go until your godfather says it ok. Oh there he is."
You had put on your glasses to get a better look at the person Dumbledore was looking at. Coming from where Dumbledore said was Hogsmeade was a man who looked as if he not getting enough sleep and didn't have much money because he was wearing a tattered old cloak, he also looked very pale, and brown hair with some grey coming into it. When he came closer he said, "Professor, how have you been? Is this Miranda?"
Not knowing what to do I just stood there looking at the man and finally Professor Dumbledore spoke, "Hello Lupin, I am doing well and as you know this is Miranda. Miranda I would like you to meet Remus Lupin."
Lupin reached out his had and you shook it while saying, "Hello, nice to meet you. What do I call you Mr. Lupin, or Remus?"
"I would prefer it if you called me Professor Lupin for I will be teaching you Defense against the Dark Arts DADA for short. Do you mind if I tell her about the school as I show her to her room? I expect that you have some work to do don't you Professor?" He said as he replied to you and asked Dumbledore a question.
"As a matter of fact I do. You can show explain to her but first when you are done explain insert back her memory. Ok Remus." Dumbledore told him while handing him a vile that had some silver liquid inside.
"Yes, Professor, now shall I explain?" He asked you just nodded not wanting to speak just listen, "Ok, I am going to teach you DADA so you know what your going against when you fight against Voldemort, Professor Snape will be teaching you Potions which helps when you need to get an antidote made before a battle or to stop a poison, Professor Flitwick will be teaching you Charms that helps during a battle in most ones anyway, Professor McGonagall will teach Transfiguration so you can change things to help your needs, and there are other teachers here if you would like to study other classes."
Lupin took out a tattered old hat that was ripped and very old. You jumped a second later when it started to talk it said, "Put me on I don't want to sing I am tried and need rest just put me on her head and I'll do the rest."
As Lupin started to put it on my head I was thinking if this thing doesn't want to sing why it seems like it is nearly breaking into song starting out with a rhyme. "Hey I heard that," you jumped again was this thing reading your thoughts, "Yes, I am reading your thoughts him now just shut up lets see bravery, kindness, a slight temper (do not), smart, and loyal I think you should go to Gryffindor."
Then Lupin took of the hat and said, "That is just to see what we need to put a symbol we need to put on your robe we will by those tomorrow. That means the room you are going to be put in is inside Gryffindor common room. That’s great it was my old house as well as your fathers."
You walked up some stairs that were moving around and got in front of a picture of a fat lady in a silk pink dress, her hair up in curls, and strung with pearls around her neck and hair. "Password," she said.
"Mimbulous mimbeltonia," Lupin replied, the portrait opened and behind it was a wonderful room which you guessed was the living room, He then lead you up a flight of stairs that lead to the girls dorms he opened up a room that said private and inside was a bed, a closet, a dresser with a mirror, and another door which Lupin said lead to the bathroom.
"Now for your memory," he told you, "Dumbledore told me that you have to see what happened all thoughts years ago."