Hidden Sister

Memory Shown

"Hold on what to you mean by returning my memory? I have all my memories, don't I?" I asked him confused, scared and curious at the same time.
"It is easy enough to put your memory back in you won't feel a thing, and you don't have all your memories when you were a baby we had to remove the memories that could reveal you secret." Lupin told you as he was trying to uncork the vile.
"I only have on question how do you know that I am "Harry Potter's" sister shouldn't I have something to show that I am his sister?" Last question I asked before I took the vile from him and twisted it and finally removed the cork.
"Thanks, The proof we have is Dumbledore's word and the fact the you look like you mother her name Lillian Evan Potter, she had a kind spirit that I heard she past on to you and as a mark to show it first let me place in your memory and then we will see if you are really Harry's sister." He told you as he put some sort of stick into the vile when he took it out a stream of silver followed out and he started to put it close to my head. Then you blacked out seeing and hearing what happened all those years ago when you were only a year old.
~It had been a rainy day out and your parents were making sure that Harry and I were warm. We were starting to get hungry so our mom took us down by the kitchen to give us a bottle. Dad was holding me and mom was holding Harry when dad walked to the back door to lock it and nearly dropped me for what he saw made his face take a look of extreme terror. He started to yell, "He's here! Take the kids up stairs I'll try to hold him! Run Lily run!"
Mom had taken me from dad and ran up stairs put me down next to Harry and tried to get to the door to help dad; but it was to late he had killed dad and blow open the door in a shrill voice told mom, "Don't worry you don't have to die I just want the boy," for some reason at that point I held Harry's hand; and he went on, "The girl will live too, just give me the boy."
Mom yelled, "No, not Harry, please not Harry."
They argued about it till he finally killed mom and then turned and pointed this weird stick at Harry and said the same words he said to kill mom AVADA KADAVRA and a green light shot out of the stick which at this point I think is a wand. But for some reason the light hit Harry in the head and I could see it travelling through his arm to the back of my neck. The man just disappeared and was no where to be seen the house started to collapse and Harry and me crawled next to mom and started to cry. Later a bigger man with shaggy hair and in fur coat came and took Harry and me onto a motorcycle and we feel asleep.~
I awoke with a start scared of what I just saw and heard for it seemed really familiar and that explained the lighting scar you had on the back of you neck; but it still a bit confusing Lupin was sleeping in a chair and you looked around. You really wanted to explore this place what this place looks like and, get a good view of the pictures cause earlier it had seemed like that were moving and talking. As you were about to leave you jumped because you must have woken up Lupin because he said, "Where are you heading? I know you have more questions so I would ask them now; but there will be questions that only Dumbledore or Harry can answer so will not answer thoughts."
What he said was true so you started to ask what you have been wondering from the memory, entering the castle, even Harry. You started right away with the first questions that came to mind, "Are you Harry's godfather too? How come the light went from Harry's head to the back of my neck? Why is the scar shaped like a lightning bolt? Who was that big man I saw with the saggy hair and fur coat? And how come the motorcycle could fly?" I was saying this forgetting of my usually shy admitted.
Lupin was in shock at how many questions I asked and how fast I had thought of them then he started to answer them, "Well I am not Harry's godfather his name is Sirius Black. As for the light is was a spell that kills immediately(sp?) you will have to ask Dumbledore about that and the scar is shaped like that because it signifies that you were touched by a horrible curse and very evil. The man you saw his name is Rubeus Hagird but every one just calls him Hagird he is the keeper of games and keys of this school he is not here right now so you can't get to know him, Oh by the way he is also the Professor of Care of Magical Creatures. Any other questions you would like answered?"
"Yes, but these are the last ones," I said right before I asked the questions, "When do we get my equipment? I want to start learning right a way. Why can't Harry meet me yet and why would he get angry about it?"
Lupin answered these questions faster then the others, "We will get them at 8:30 am. Harry can't see you because it will shock him and he needs time to sort out the problems by himself before you help him and he will get angry because he would not understand why you got to leave with a great family (at this you tried to hold back laughter) and he got to live with your aunt and uncle which from what he told me aren't very kind or compassionate towards him in anyway. What is so funny about you having a great family?" He asked with a look of confusion on his face.
You told Lupin about how bad your life was with that "great family". He said that you and Harry have a lot more in common than he thought. With those last words he told you were your dorm was that it was a room to yourself even when the students come back in September it will still be your room only. You went upstairs and into your room finding that your suitcase was already in the room you had forgot that you had left it on the steps to enter the school. You changed in to your pj (I could not chose what pjs you should were so just chose for yourself), brushed you teeth, and took out your skurchie so you could sleep better. You could not help but dream of a man with no nose, snake eyes and bald head; he seemed so familiar to you but you could not tell who it was till a short balding man came and said he's name Lord Voldemort. You awoke with a start not only did he have a place in my memories, and hatred for him but he is in my dreams now. Since that day you have been learning witchcraft and by you 2nd year there and Harry was at his 6th year somehow you were ahead of them and would be in NEWT level and you could not let people get a good look at you because Dumbledore did not want it. Though you weren't lucky last year when two red headed twin were getting ready for a prank but you couldn't help but laugh at their ideas; when they turned to look at you, you ran as fast as you could trying to lose them but even though you knew this school like the back of your hand they caught you. It turned out their names were Fred and George, you guys hit it off really well they were just like your old friends except they would never rat you out; they promised to keep you secret, you helped them pull pranks and when they left you were really sad they were the only friends you had in this school. The next year Dumbledore told you he was going to introduce you to your brother at the end of the year but it never happened cause of what happened that night.....