Hidden Sister

Leaving the Dursley's

"Wake up Miranda. Come onnn...aunt Petunia want to talk to you. WAKE UP!!!" shouted a voice that made me jump in the air.
"Jeez Harry what’s the matter with you I was sleeping." I told him while getting out of bed.
"Its 7:00 in the morning and you know that Dudley's friends are going to come over today at 8 so Aunt Petunia wants you to go take a shower than meet her in the kitchen."
"Why?"
"I don't know but you better do it quick she seemed a little mad today."
"Fine."
I got up walked over to the bathroom and took a shower when I got out I noticed I had forgotten to get my clothes in the room. I wrapped a towel tightly around me, opened the door and ran to mine and Harry's room luckily he just finished putting on some jeans so when I came in I didn't see anything. I quickly put on a bra, underwear, bell bottom jeans, and a B-ball t-shirt with my hair in a messy bun and a little mascara, and eye shadow I don't like wearing all that make-up. When I was done I walked downstairs to the kitchen to my dismay Dudley's goons were already here ever since I came here they had a habit of cat calling I was sick and tired of it but couldn't do anything about it. As soon as I entered the Kitchen I had flour and sugar thrown at me I shook it out of my eyes then looked around at Petunia seemed to be baking a ton of things from cakes to cookies to pies etc... I didn't know what to do it seemed like a danger zone no one wants to enter, but it was too late to leave now Aunt Petunia saw me, "Oh good Miranda I need your help some people from your uncle's job are coming and we need you to bake, cook, and then clean. Have Harry help you dear."
"Yes Aunt Petunia but where are you going?" I answered, for some reason aunt petunia has always been nice to me and both me and Harry don't know why.
"I have to go to the store to get some icing, decorations, and get both you and Harry some "presentable clothes (roll eyes)" okay darling see you later." she said heading out the door, "Oh...make sure my little dudders gets plenty of food including his friends."
"Yes aunt Petunia have a good time." when I closed the door I rolled my eyes she always had the same excuse to go shopping when uncle Vernon was leaving she never bought Harry and I anything presentable because we weren't allowed out of the room fine by us.
~~~~~~later that day~~~~~~~`
In about 5 hours it would be our birthday and we would leave to the Burrow then go to #12 Grimmauld place to live so they wouldn't get hurt Harry didn't want to go he wanted to see Dudley get hurt but I told him that Dumbledore would be very disappointment so he agreed to go. Without Aunt Petunia knowing I baked a cake for Harry and got him a present, I managed to decorate it as well, he seemed very happy with the cake cause he ate like have of it in like 12 minutes but the present he seemed sad it was a something Dumbledore had given me to give to Harry it was a picture that was like the one in my locket but in color and Dumbledore, Lupin, and Sirius were in the picture, our parents were holding us while Dumbledore looked like he was doing some sort of spell, Lupin kept trying to take me from mom and Sirius was trying to take Harry from dad. I knew why Harry was sad both Dumbledore and Sirius are dead and he blames himself for them, no matter what I do I can't make him see that it wasn't his fault it was fates or Snapes fault. The clock struck midnight and I put 17 candles on the part of the cake that was left lit them with my wand now that we were legally allowed to do that and had Harry make a wish and plow the candles when he said it was my turn I told him I had nothing to wish for the things I wanted were out of my reach. Vernon and Petunia burst into the room followed by Moony, Lupin, Tonks, and Hagrid our stuff had been packed since yesterday both of our owls, Hedwig and Audrey, we in their cages and all that was left out of the trunks was Harry's present. We both had jumped up and Harry greeted everyone while I gave them all a hug we said our good byes to Vernon and aunt Petunia while Dudley cried about not having his servant(me) and punching bag(harry) anymore which got a death glare from Moony.
"Well I hope you have a great remainder of your life because you'll probably never see us again." Harry said rather rudely in my opinion and apparently so did Hagrid he tapped on the head.
"Sorry about those goodbyes well keep the deatheaters off you for as long as possible but if they know how much Harry doesn't like you they won't bother you. Bye!!" I said with a kind smile (told she's nice to people that don't deserve it)
After that we left and I told Dudley he could eat the cake if he'd like to and we all apparated to the burrow Harry, me and Ron passed our Apparition tests but Ron just barely. When we got there we still had to walk over a huge hill to make it to the house I wanted to get my numbus out and fly there but Harry wouldn't let me. Moony and the rest said they had to leave to go to something for McGonagall so we said goodbye and hid out wanting it to be a surprise that we were there already so after about an hour or so we climbed down the hill and went to the front door it was all dark considering it was only 5 in the morning but I thought they were expecting us or at least Harry. He went to open the front door when a bunch of red and gold sparks went into the sky and everyone jumped out and yelled, "SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"
We had our wands out for a fight or something we put them a way and had huge smiles put on our faces not expecting this at all. We were greeted by Hermione, Ron, and Ginny and Harry introduced me to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson, Katie Bell, Seamus Finnagin, Dean Thomas, Lavender Brown (she got a glare from Hermione I have to remember to ask her why), Patil twins, and a cute guy that had a cute Irish accent names Oliver Wood. I was really happy since we were actually having a party while putting our selves in danger looking for the horcruxes which thanks to Dumbledore's investigating we already found 2 more of them we had discovered the locket in Grimmauld place since Sirius’s brother's initials were the exact ones in the letter written within the locket and found it in Kreacher's room he was reluctant at first until Harry ordered him to give it up and Ravenclaw had a pair of ear rings passed down her family so he hid a Horcrux in there we had destroyed both of them so now we only needed to get Hufflepuff's cup and Nagini simple enough NOT!! Back to Reality I had just been introduced to Bill and Fleur when I was lifted above someone's shoulders on was now sitting on the shoulders of a tall red-headed man, "Well, well Miranda what should we do first prank Ron or throw you into the pond?"
At that second I knew who it was, "George put me down and I would prefer to prank Ron."
"Just for that."
"We'll throw you into..."added Fred.
"The pond."
"NO, no come on guys I haven't seen you for a year or so don't you just want to catch up a bit? Come on this isn't funny guys put me down come one please you wouldn't hurt me come on please." I was biting my lip and Harry was giving me a weird look I met them the year Umbridge was at Hogwarts they kind of found me and promised not to tell any one including you sorry Harry.
Its ok Dumbledore didn't want me to know about you till this year and I understand why I think
Thanks Harry
I finished my conversation with him just as Fred and George put me down and one had my arms the other my hands they started rocking me back and forth while I was yelling for them to stop when a spell hit them straight in the back I fell to the floor but started laughing at the looks on their faces, "You have a very beautiful laugh." I turn around to be facing.....