Hidden Sister

The Wedding

I woke up about 20 minutes after dawn or so it seemed since the sun was just above the horizon, when I tried to move I found out that Oliver's arms were wrapped around my waist. I started blushing and wriggled free of his grip then went up to the Burrow to get ready for the wedding and to get someone to go wake up Oliver....As soon as I opened the door I heard screaming aimed at me it sounded like, "Where have you been your dress is upstairs...hurry up!!!" Except in a Fleur accent.
"Sorry Fleur I fell asleep by the lake I'll be down and ready in about 40 minutes." with that I went upstairs carrying my broom. It actually took 20 minutes for me to shower and that includes washing my hair, body, and shaving, I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth, dried my hair leaving it down but straighten it(she has wavy hair since her hair got a mix of James's messy hair and Lilly's straight hair) but added an outward curl to it, I put on some mascara & eye shadow I don't where that much makeup when I do wear it, I grabbed the pink dress(bleh), and some pink shoes Fleur got with the dress. I got out of the bathroom and nearly bumped into Fred on the way out that's when I remembered about Oliver, "CRAP!!!" I said then started running outside nearly tripping on the heels *Harry remind me never to wear heels if I can help it again.*
*Deal by the way were are you Fleur is freaking out and it sort of scaring me.*
*I forgot Oliver was asleep by the pond.*
*Oh...Really...what were you doing?* mentally picturing Harry smirking.
*Shut up Harry we didn't do anything he just wanted me to be his date for the wedding that’s all....oh got to go I found him.*
*yeah whatever bye*
*LOSER!!!! Bye*
*You still sound American and you've lived here for two years. How's that work?*
*Shut up I have to go.* I just reached Oliver's side and he was sleeping so just went down a little not wanting the dress to get dirty and shook him awake, "Oliver you have to get up and get ready for the wedding." I said in a sweet voice I use when I hurt someone or care about them (no not in just that way).
"No...five more minutes...please." he said rolling over to the sound of my voice reaching for me.
"Oliver the wedding going to start at 12:00 o clock and it 9 already plus I'm already ready so if you want to be my date you might want to hurry....or else I'll just go with George." I started to smirk
He shot up and looked at me then his mouth fell to the floor he reached up and brought my head closer to his then kissed my lips when he pulled away I still had my eyes closed and slowly opened them when he started to say, "So do you still want to go with George instead of me."
"Well if you don't get ready I might...now go." he ran off and I started to laugh I got up and made sure that the dress didn't get dirty Fleur would totally freak even though I could clean it in a sec...nothing was wrong with it so I got up and ran back to the Burrow. Things looked a little less hectic, I walked up stairs to get the dumb purse that Fleur wanted all the bridesmaids to have with them I put some lip gloss in there, my wand, some money and finally a hair band for when my hair got on my nerves...oh a brush so I could pull it back and then I grabbed the locket I always wear with everything opened it up there on each side of the heart there was a moving pictures one had mom holding Harry smiling and waving around Harry's foot(smiles while looking) and the other had a pic of Dad holding me while waving my hand(is crying now) I closed it and put it on not caring what Fleur thought. I grabbed my wand did a concealing spell to make it look like a fairy holding pink (bleh) pixy dust and then walked downstairs.
~~~~~~After the Wedding~~~~~~~ (I skipped it because it was just like other wedding parents crying, awwwwws, and how cute being said all over the place)
I was becoming more and more apprehensive through out the party I wanted to return to the pond to clear my mind but what if Oliver went there I do like him but I don't no something is holding me back. *What am I suppose to do?* I felt a hand touch mine and I turned around to be looking at Oliver he was smiling down at me I looked up into his eyes with a smile on my face. He started to bend down to me and I knew he wanted to kiss me; I started to move up to meet his lips we were only an inch away when I closed my eyes. Just then a Quaffel was thrown at us and hit both of us in the head we looked towards where it came from and there was standing Harry with a childish smile on his face, "Oliver come and play Quidditch with us instead of hitting on my sister."
"Yeah whatever but only if Miranda comes play with us." He was holding my hand with a pleading look on his face now.
"Okay but I want to play either Chaser or Keeper that’s the positions Madame Hooch I had the most skill in." I smiled up at his shocked face.
"Okay you too love birds but I doubt you be able to play in a dress." Harry said while smirking
"I'm wearing shorts under this and I did a little adjustment to the dress...watch." I pulled off the skirt part which you couldn't really tell that it wasn't connected to the dress revealing my denim shorts, "Okay I'm ready to play now."
"Ok...but don't let Fleur see you she won't like what you did to the dress," Harry said in shock.
We went out there and had 2 teams one had Oliver, Harry, Angelina, Alicia, Ginny, Fred, and Lupin (we'll pretend he played beater in Hogwarts) and the other had Ron, Charlie, Katie, me, Dean, George, and Bill (we'll also pretend he was a beater). The game was won by Harry's team but 15 games in a row tired them out so we won 10 out of 15 and them 5 out of 15. It was 9:00 now I had just remembered we were supposed to leave at 8:30 but lost track of time. Everyone went back to the reception to get something to eat and I just looked out at the stars reading the future just like the Centaurs taught me not just Firenze. I had made a bridge connecting the Astronomy Tower to a tree in the Forbidden Forest then did a spell so it would stay invisible and every time that I wanted to go see the Centaurs I would walk across the bridge then go start climbing down the tree to the village of Centaurs. Even after Firenze took the job at Hogwarts they would allow me to go visit them and they would teach me all about stargazing which was somewhat hypocritical since they kicked Firenze out; when I asked them about it they said that they taught me these things because the stars say that it will help save the magical world but Firenze would be teaching to students who didn't disserve such treatment or gifts. The stars were very faint for once so I couldn't tell what they were trying to tell me but it seemed to be giving off a warning but I didn’t' know which kind of a trap, death, or disaster but which everyone it was I knew we had to be careful. I walked over to the Reception area to look for Harry; I found him talking to Ginny when I came close he looked up at me all I did was nod and he said goodbye. We left to the lady's house not wanted the order to come with us and I didn't want Oliver to worry about me.