Hidden Sister

Keeper of the Cup

When we got there it looked just like it did in the pensive accept the fact it looked a lot older. We started walking inside with our wands raised but I looked up before we got inside and still the stars were warning me but more of yelling at me not to do this but we had to. As we got inside Harry looked at me giving me a look that said which way, "Come on it this way." I said and led the way.
We walked for a while till we reached a door with a picture of the lady on it that wasn't in my vision I looked at it questioningly when it opened its eyes and said, "Well good evening I haven't had any visitors in a while and Tom said he would visit but he must have forgot."
"I'm sorry but we need to get past your door would that be alright." I asked her politely.
"Well Tom said to not have anyone pass unless it was him or had the password." she said like she was proud to be another puppet of Voldemort.
"Oh I understand but I just noticed that dress your wearing is looks so beautiful where did you get it?" truth being I hated the dress it was a silk dress kind of like the one the fat lady wears at Hogwarts but in a disgusting yellow and green color.
She seemed to be happy for the complement and put a smug face on, "This old thing (no duh it’s old Voldemorts what 60 years old) I got it made for me just before they painted this portrait. Tom always said I looked good in these colors so I had someone make a dress for me with these colors......."
*Harry will you stop giving me those looks what is it?* I asked him through telepathy will I still had a smile on pretending to listen to the portrait talk.
*Why are you interested in her dress?* I tried to resist the urge to roll my eyes before I answered anyways.
*Dude don't you know if you complement an old women she will fall for anything you say.*
*In other words you’re trying to trick her.*
*No I really wanted to get a green and yellow dress*
*Why would you want a dress like that?*
*HELLO sarcasm!*
*Yeah whatever...I think she's done lets end this talk.*
"....Oh dear I think I might know where you could get a dress just for you." said the old lady.
"Really that would be wonderful. Can you please tell me where." I had a fake sweet smile on.
"I don't recall it but there is a paper behind this door. I had my house elf keep it with her since I had a nasty habit of losing items." she said while pointing to the door behind her.
"Oh thank you but you told us we couldn't pass without the password."
"Hm...well I'm sure Tom wouldn't mind if I just let you go to get this paper." she swung the portrait open like the fat lady does.
"Thank ma'am it probably won't take very long." I said as I walked in and started searching for the cup I started to get a bad feeling like something is right but ignored it. After searching for little less than a minute I found the cup and wrapped it up in a cloth then started to walk out I walked all the way out and half way down the hallway when I turned back to the portrait, "Thank ma'am you really helped me a lot I hope I get to see you again."
"Any time dear and I just heard from Tom he said that he will be having some of his men come to pic up something he left behind why don’t you wait a while?"
Both Harry's eyes and mine immediately went wide, "Sorry but we can't he have to go bye." I yelled behind me running down the hallway to the open door. "Harry take this now I don't have time to argue just apparte to the Burrow with the cup now go I'll be right behind you." I tossed him the cup and he did as he was told.
"Awww....Did Potter leave you all alone to fight all of us?" came a cocky voice to the left of me. I turned to face the voice but my mouth fell and my eyes widened there standing not 10 ft from me was.........