Thrill Ride

oneofone

Jaime," he growled with such a ferocity that Jaime was taken aback. The man bit into his neck, and the little noises erupting from his mouth were almost pathetic. It made the want inside Mike grow faster. At least their shirts were already off. He pinned Jaime's hands above his head and stood up to kiss him roughly. His tongue shoved past Jaime's lips, all the while being fought back at by the smaller man. Jaime couldn't move his arms, so to show his impatience, he ground his hips into Mike.

"Fuck," Mike breathed and pushed Jaime against the wall harder, pressing their bodies together. Jaime might put up a fight for dominance, but he was no match for Mike. He rolled his lower half into Jaime, and all the boy could muster in reply was a whimper.

Mike smirked in satisfaction and flipped them around, biting Jaime's lip and pushing him towards the bed. Mike tripped and fell onto Jaime, who landed on the bed with a bounce and smirked at the man in front of him. Mike's lip had cut open and he wiped the blood away from his face. He caught Jaime's expression and raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, you're so gonna get it, Preciado..." He sneered and crawled over to Jaime. He strattled the younger man and leaned down, his hot and heavy breath turning Jaime on impossibly higher. His breathing was erratic and Jaime's fingers found their way into Mike's jeans and around his erection. He pumped him excruciatingly slow and Mike groaned in impatience.

"Fuck you," he growled and bucked his hips.

"That was the plan." Jaime smirked and quickened his pace. His handiwork had Mike turning to putty in his capable hands. Mike would gasp when Jaime trailed his thumb just over the tip and he squirmed and moved around so much that Jaime took it upon himself to take control, even just for a little while.

Mike wasn't the greatest fan of Jaime's new found confidence, although he had to admit, dominance was hot. But Mike was the one in charge when it came to the bedroom, and despite his throbbing cock, he wicked away Jaime's hand and pushed his arms down to his sides. He rolled his hips roughly onto Jaime's, eliciting moans and whimpers from the man.

His hands trailed over Jaime's jeans and unlike his treatment earlier, Mike left Jaime's lower half well enough alone. He took his tongue, trailing it over his lower stomach and licking his navel, earning a shudder of pleasure from Jaime. Mike moved up the boy's chest, over to his left collarbone, leaving a dark purple bite that wouldn't heal for several days. It was his personal favorite weak spot on Jaime. His whining and moaning would make a porn star embarrassed.

Mike's tongue slowly, oh-so torturously slowly, found it's way up the vein on Jaime's neck and over to his earlobe. A nip here and there and Jaime wouldn't last much longer.

"Mi-ike," Jaime breathed, "Jesus Christ, take your fuckin' pants off." Mike snickered, but reached down to unzip his pants the rest if the way. Jaime pulled the waistband down hastily, along with Mike's boxers, exposing his erection. Jaime gawked at him; Mike was huge.

He licked his lips in anticipation and pulled Mike's face to his once more. Their tongues roughly grinded against each other and Mike began undressing Jaime, starting with his jeans and then his briefs. He slid them down Jaime's body, stroking him slowly and letting the whimpers rile him up more.

Once their restrictions were out of the way, every brush, every touch was magnified and Mike pulled his lips away for good, not able to contain the moans or his patience any longer. His hands trailed down Jaime's thigh, sending shivers down the man's spine, and Mike reached Jaime's entrance, roughly pressing two fingers inside him. Jaime gasped, moaning occasionally at the painful pleasure this man was making him experience. His fingers worked in and out and Mike added a third digit, roughly pressing into him and curling around to find his prostate.

"Ah! Go-od, oh god," was Mike's confirmation that he knew what he was doing, and did it well. He grinned, both in anticipation at what was soon to come, and in satisfaction because hell, his partner was a writhing, moaning mess underneath him.

Jaime was so, so close to just letting go himself, but he wanted that added pleasure, the feeling of Mike filling him up, so he took his hand and wrapped it around Mike's cock and to show his urgency, stroked him quick and fast.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," came the string of words out of Mike's mouth. He quickly removed his fingers from Jaime's entrance and shooed away Jaime's hand before lining himself up and thrusting into him roughly, back and forth.

"Ouh! Yes, more, more," Jaime yelped with each thrust, both pain and pleasure mixing inside of him and building up to one single moment. Mike grabbed Jaime's hips and angled them upwards, getting that better feeling for him and Jaime both.

His grunts came more rapidly and Jaime's moans became full out shouts as Mike quickened his pace. He seized Jaime's erect cock and pumped him in time with his thrusts. Within seconds Jaime came over both of their stomachs and the sight of his face contorting into ecstasy made Mike tip over the edge. He pulled out suddenly, stroked himself quicker than Jaime before and shot his load over his body.

"Fuck," Jaime gasped, breathless from their encounter. Mike nodded his head wordlessly and laid down, both of them falling to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
one vote and here it is, I hope it was good btw i'm putting all my writing on my tumblr so http://quinnciad0.tumblr.com/ (the link probably won't work hold up) and its in the fanfics tab c: