Status: a dream I had

Don't Make a Sound

Don't Make a Sound, Now

I sat there in the gray room, the white light above me flickering slightly as a light buzzing noise disrupted my thoughts. It felt as if an elephant was sitting on my chest and as if I was going to die, but death had to be better than this. Then the lights shut off, I started to panic as my pale naked body lay on the metal table unable to move. Then enter the most beautiful girl, I was almost envious of her, she was like a porcelain doll come to life. It was scary, every time I closed my eyes she got closer, then when my eyes closed for the last time she was gone and I was covered in a silver silk duvet. I didn’t know the meaning of consciousness, I had come to the final thought; I was dying. Nothing could stop it; either that or I was at a party have a really bad trip from a drug.

Before my body had the courage to move, I felt sick to my stomach. I was going to up chuck and it wasn’t going to be pretty. Before I knew it I forgot all about the sickness when I seen the girl lying under the duvet with me on the opposite side. She looked at me with her big green eyes and smiled. How could I not realize she was there, and the pureness of our bodies as we both lay there no more than a few centimeters away. “I can dance you know.” She said, her voice scared me, no one should have a voice like that, no one at all in this entire universe. I was hoping at least I was on the earth. “You should show me.” Did I just say that? Why did my voice sound so lustful? Whatever that was, that wasn’t me. As the duvet was flung off of us I found myself sitting front a person in a metal chair. I didn’t know if he or she was dead or not.
The skin was soaked like it was paper and the grey bones showed beneath. They said hell was eternal fire, I think this place beat the devil; unless hell was a lie that the government put in the bible without our knowing. Was this the true hell? I think I would prefer fire than the feeling of be incoherent while awake. When I tried to get up and run I found myself on the white hard floor. I rolled over on my back and let the coolness of the marble flow through my body. I tried to not make a sound. Was I giving in? I couldn’t be, was I me? Or is this a dream? I didn’t want to know, I wanted it to end.

My breaths run short and it felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. My vision got blurry and the light kept flickering, it almost drove me inane but I believe I am way past insanity. Maybe I was in a mental hospital in isolation with a mass murderer. I hoped that’s all it was because it had to be better than whatever this was. “Don’t worry.” She said as her voice started echo, “The drugs are wearing off.” Was all I heard before my eyes closed shut. And hopeful it just wasn’t sleep that overcame my fearful mind and world, but death.