Psychotic Love

Good morning, friends

I wake up with a sigh and a big ass yawn.

"Girls, how long have you been up for?"

"Since 9:30. We tried waking you up, but we figured you would be dreaming of Ben. Oh, and you have a pest problem."

Lola had pointed to Sid, who I had scared the crap out of last night, all tied up and duct tape on his mouth.

Sid smiled at my nightgown and started to try to come near me.

I growled and kicked him down as the girls started to giggle at me.

"What? He smiled at my nightgown, girls."

"It's not that, Sydney. We have to get dressed for the party."

"When does it start?"

"12:30 P.M and it goes to all night, basically. You need to wear a mask though, Sydney."

"Where the hell am I gonna find a mask at?"

"Don't worry," Lola says as she goes to her bag and grabs out a red mask with black outlining. "I've got you covered, honey. Now go take a shower, blow dry your hair, and get dressed. The girls and I are almost done, but we need to dispose of Sid first."

"Okay then. I'll go get ready while you girls get rid of Sid."

I saw Lola push Sid out the door and just smile a wicked grin at him while saying, "Bye bye, handsome."

I giggled at the fact that she pushed him out the door like that, but it was just hilarious that they also ended up doing his makeup and hair before they pushed him out the door.

I went into my bedroom and grabbed my red dress and my red flats before I ended up going to go and take a shower to officially get ready.

As soon as I got out of the shower, it was 11:25 in the morning.

I sighed and ran around to get everything ready to go that I was going to bring to the party tonight.

"Let's see what I'm gonna have to bring. My Nintendo D.S, my cell phone, cell phone charger, laptop, laptop charger, pj's for bed, socks, extra change of clothes for tomorrow, bra, underwear. Anything else I am missing?"

Malice walks into my room and smiles.

"Maybe you are missing your creepypasta books?"

"Oh right. Thanks Malice."

I grab my books from her and shove them inside my suitcase to bring with me to the party today.

As soon as I was done getting ready to go, it was 12:00 P.M.

"Fuck," I said as I rushed around my house to find my mask and some of my makeup to take with.

I grabbed my glasses and shoved them in my bag quickly while everyone said we should get a move on.

I smiled and nodded my head at them while I ran out the door to get going to the party.