Psychotic Love

Jeff the Killer

After we read Lost Silver, I looked at Lola, who looked like she was dazed from love or something.

Lost Silver was a Pokemon master in one of the Pokemon games, but his name was just "..." not "Lost Silver".

Lost Silver had no arms, and had looked like he had tears coming out of his eyes, but they weren't like water, it was blood!

I loved creepy things like this, but Malice could only handle some creepy things, not all like I can.

I finally got off of the creepy pasta site, and went straight to my Facebook to take some creepy pasta quizzes on Quotev.

I looked up 7 minutes in heaven with creepy pastas, and was smiling from ear to ear, kind of like Jeff the killer had carved into his cheeks.

It's kind of hard to explain how Jeff the killer had decided to become a killer, but I'm sure I can explain it perfectly.

Jeff had just moved into a new neighborhood, and had already been invited to a birthday party at his neighbor's house.

Jeff and his brother, Liu, had declined, but before they could say anything, their mother had said yes for them.

Jeff had later asked his mom why she did that, and she said that the family needed to seem nice and that they had liked being there.

Jeff and Liu went to the bus stop the next morning when Jeff had gotten the strange feeling to kill, and that had later on included his family.

They had to deal with some bullies, which had later ended in a huge fight with Jeff vs. the three bullies, but when they saw the bus coming, Jeff and Liu ran away so they couldn't be the ones pinned for it.

Liu had said that it was him that started the fight, and served his one year in Juvenile Hall for what he had done.

Jeff later went to the party, and saw the same kids from the bus stop, who had mercilessly beaten the crap out of Jeff.

Jeff had tried to beat the last kid up with a towel rack, but had noticed how strong and athletic he was, and had just given up.

A bottle of bleach had suddenly fallen off of a shelf, and splashed on both Keith and Jeff.

Keith was laughing at Jeff, then Jeff asked, "What was so funny?"

"Your face is covered in bleach and vodka."

Keith immediately threw a lighter at Jeff's fire, setting his face ablaze, while he howled in agony.

He later woke up in a hospital, where his appearance had suddenly changed.

His light brown hair somehow turned to black, his lips were completely burnt off, and his eyes were burnt.

His mother had walked into the bathroom to see Jeff, holding a knife in his hand, carving a smile into his cheeks.

His mother had woken his father up and said to Jeff that she was waking him up to see how pretty Jeff looked, but instead she had just told her husband to get the shotgun.

Jeff was standing in the doorway behind them, and said, "You lied, mom."

Jeff lunched at his mom and dad, mercilessly killing them, not even saying he loved them or anything before he killed them.

Liu had woken up to see Jeff hanging over his bed, staring down at him while he held the knife in his hand, as he had said, "Shh. Just go to sleep." He said this as he was stabbing his brother to death.