Psychotic Love

Sleepover fun!

Malice and Kate walk into my house, and drop their sleepover stuff onto the floor, and Lola comes back in from the other room, hanging up the call with her friend.

I went onto my laptop, and stared at Jeff like he was right in front of me, and just smiled like I had hearts in my eyes.

"Woah, someone looks all lovestruck."

"Shut up, Lola!"

"Anyway, my friend, Ali, said that it was okay to have a party at the mansion, and she thinks that we should play 7 minutes in heaven, and all that. She also said a few cute guys live in the mansion, so they will be at the party too, so we girls might want to look our very best."

"Cute guys, booze, and 7 minutes in heaven? God, what did I do to deserve all of this?"

Malice walked over to me and punched me in the arm.

"You have always been a good friend, and you gave us advice when we needed it, so now we are paying you back by this party."

"It's amazing, you guys. I've known you all for so many years, and I'm getting a kickass party for it."

All 3 of my friends walked over and hugged me tightly, while I just laughed.

"So Malice, what are you going to wear to the party?"

"I think I'll wear something black and white. I gotta love them colors. How about you, Lola?"

"I think I might wear a bright blue color. It's amazing. How about you, Kate?"

"I think I'm going to wear something green. How about you, birthday girl?"

"I think I'll wear like a blood red color."

"Going to try to attract a killer, are we?"

"If it's Jeff the killer, than yes!"

They all laughed at me and took out their sleepover stuff, including their clothes to show them off to one another, and I just smiled at them and started to daydream about meeting Jeff the killer myself.