Psychotic Love

Dead in the woods?

Malice's P.O.V

For me, there was always something about the woods..... The feeling when I walked through them was indescribable.... It was almost as though I belonged there; than there was a party.... a party with the creepy pastas and I had met a man that lived in the woods.

His name was Slenderman and he was everything I was looking for in a man but he seemed to want to remain distant from me.

He never called, even though I gave him my number.

Eventually, I forgot the party and dismissed him with most likely already having a girlfriend.

A few years later, I was walking in the woods just like I used to, memories washed over me along with the smell of freshly fallen rain and the sounds of animals rustling.

Pretty soon, I found myself deep in the forest, maybe a little to deep.

I quickly turned around and picked up my stride, a prickle on the back of my neck.

Was someone following me?

I quickly turned and saw no one. Boots slipping in the mud, I picked up my pace, but after walking till I was exhausted, I realized I was lost.

Suddenly the woods didn't seem so comforting, the cold was making my legs shake, and the woods were steadily growing darker. 

"GPS," I suddenly thought and I pulled out my phone, but it was acting funny.

It was glitching and the screen is going fuzzy. 

"No, no, no. This can't be happening." I murmured as I shake the phone.

Now it's completely dead.

"Damn." 
Tired and feeling hopeless, I slumped against a tree and slid down to sit in the mud.

Running my shaking hands over my face and pulling my knees up to my chest for warmth.

I hoped with all my heart for someone, anyone to find me. 

The sun is gone now and the cold is really seeping into me now.

Cold, trembling and tired, I slowly slipped into a sleep.

Before my icy eye lids slide shut, I caught sight of someone in the trees.

A familiar tall man with no face, tentacles wearing a suit and tie.

I want to call out but my limbs are so stiff, I can't move or talk.

Slowly, my eyes slide all the way shut, casting me into a world of darkness. 

When I awoke, there was snow around me, white and pure, but even though all I wore was a jacket, I wasn't cold at all.

Slowly, I look up and see a figure towering above me.

"Slenderman?" My voice didn't sound right, it's too high and light sounding. 

He offers me a white hand, silently.

Unsure, I took it and receive a shock at the look of my hand.

The skin was an unnatural blue color, so blue and snowy, that I could see the blue veins perfectly.

He pulls me gently to my feet, and I quickly grab a lock of my hair to inspect it and see that it has been frozen almost solid. 

The horrible truth suddenly hits me, and I fall back. Slenderman catches me and I stared up at his expressionless face, speechless.

When I found my voice, I start to ask, "A-am I dead?" He silences me by putting a finger against my blue lips. 

"Yes your dead."

He tells me as he pulls me into an embrace that friends didn't ever give to each other.

It was an embrace of a lover.

"I had to lure you back here, I had to get you lost so you would die." 

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. "You killed me?" 

"It was the only way I would be able to stay with you." Slenderman said, softly. "If you died in the woods you would have to remain here with me forever." 

My blue lips parted in disbelief. "Why do you want me to stay?" 

"I love you." Slenderman told me, his lips against my cold ones.

"You would have never stayed otherwise." He kissed down my neck and I began to feel my old feelings rise to the top, washing away the feeling of anger at the fact that he had taken my life.

Slowly, my fingers find their way up to his tie and I began to loosen it. 

"Love you too." I whispered.

I fell to the ground with him on top of me.