Psychotic Love

Alone with a dipshit

I woke up at 2:30 in the morning to hearing the glass in my windows break.

I hopped out of my sleeping bag, and grabbed my machete to investigate where the sound came from.

I walked into the kitchen to see glass on the floor, and bloody footsteps leading to my room.

I followed the footsteps to my room and saw what I thought was a pale white face.

Shocked and scared at the same time, I started to back away til I was against my own bedroom wall.

I whimpered helplessly, thinking that this might finally be the end of me.

I looked at the man and realized it was my friend, Sid Lucas that was trying to scare me.

I thought to myself, "I know JUST how to scare him."

"Oh baby. I want you!"

Looking at his scared face, I didn't stop trying to act sexy and flirt with him.

I pushed him into a corner and started to undo his pants until he screamed, "ENOUGH! IT'S ME, SID LUCAS!"

I smiled a shit eating grin and said, "I know. Why do you think I tried to flirt with you like that for? To scare the crap out of you because I know you don't like me like that at all."

I smiled and walked out of my room, slapping my ass to tell him that I had finally won this battle.

I just went back to my sleeping bag, and fell asleep til I finally heard Sid leave.

I smiled in my sleep and dreamt of Ben this time.