‹ Prequel: Buddy Cops/Detective
Sequel: Sex Swap
Status: Done with day 14

Allegiance Swap

Day 14: Allegiance-Swap

Jack wished for the hundredth time Alex could see what he was doing. He wished Alex for once could feel the pain he felt every time Alex's lips met Lisa's. He wished Alex could understand how he feels. Sometimes he'd date girls he didn't really like just so Alex could be jealous. It was awful but it always ended up with a few drunken kisses and Alex making fun of the girl in a show.

Say what you want, but for Jack it was obvious. Alex loved him just as much as he loved Alex. Problem was, Alex was so caught up in his relationships he never actually acted on his feelings. That was all Jack really wished. For Alex for one second to see what he goes through every day. Little did he know that wishes come true sometimes.

Alex rolled out of his bunk, like any another day. He took his phone out and checked his texts. One text from Jack, one from his mom, one from Vic, but surprisingly enough, not one from Lisa. Lisa always texted him. He was about to text her, but apparently his phone didn't have her number. Alex didn't understand why but he assumed it just deleted itself or something.

He checked his last messages and oddly even though he'd texted Lisa yesterday, his phone seemed to have deleted all their conversations. He remembered vaguely her number and texted her hi. She replied with a who are you. Alex assumed she was angry at him for something or another and was pretending not to know him. He'd talk to her later and make up.

Alex got dressed and arranged quickly and went to the small kitchen on the bus. He found Jack sharing saliva with a blond busty girl that looked like she had more makeup than face. Jack did occasionally have one night stands but they never did actually stand in the kitchen making out. Zack was sitting there, eating a apple, completely oblivious to that.

Alex walked over to him and asked "What's Jack doing with whoever that is?"

Zack shot him a confused look before answering "Are you ok Alex?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you should know who Jacks girlfriend is." Jacks girlfriend? Jacks girlfriend?! Jack did not have a girlfriend.

"Since when does Jack have a girlfriend?"

"They've been together for a year and a half. Alex are you sure you're ok?" A year and a half? Yesterday Jack didn't have a girlfriend.

"Is this a joke?"

"What? Alex yesterday you yelled at them for making out on the table." He did? Alex didn't remember it at all. He was getting scared.

"What's the date?"

"It's the 17th of July." So the date hasn't changed. How did it all make sense?

"Where are we?" Zack looked sincerely concerned. "How much did you drink? Did you hit your head? We're driving to Boston."

Nothing had changed apparently apart from Jack having a girlfriend. Alex wanted to pretend it didn't bother him. He had Lisa, he loved Lisa. But honestly, seeing Jack feel the girl up made Alex feel jealous. He shouldn't but he did. The fact Jack was making out with some random girl was so frustrating. It shouldn't bother him, then why did it.

Alex stared at Jacks loving face as his lips slowly danced with hers. Alex couldn't stay there, staring at them. He turned around and went back to his bunk.

He spent the rest of the day playing iPhone games and convincing himself he didn't. He didn't know how the hell did he just forget about Jacks girlfriend as yesterday Alex was sure Jack didn't have a girlfriend.

To be honest, he could see why he'd want to forget about her. Jack and her? Alex always thought Jack deserved someone better than a blonde bitch. Anyone would be better for Jack. He'd be better for Jack, he couldn't help think.

Finally they arrived at the venue. The crew started preparing the stage. They ran through sound check quickly. Through the whole time, Jacks girlfriend sat in front of them and stated at Jack. Jack kept smiling at her and winking. It was disgusting.

They finished soundcheck. Alex headed to the bathroom. He found Jack standing there, fixing his hair.

"Hi man didn't see you all day." Jack said with a smile.

"Yeah you were too busy with your girlfriend." Alex stated.

"Shes amazing isn't she?"

"She's great." Alex answered curtly.

"Really Alex?"

"Yes. She's simply great."

"Alex we're best friends for 12 years. I can tell you're lying. You always play with your fingers." Jack replied. Alex immediately moved his fingers from Jacks sight. "So what do you really think about her?"

"Fine! She's a total bitch and I hate her!"

Jack smiled a bit and said "Why do you hate her?"

"Cause you, you deserve better!" He yelled letting it out.

"Like who?"

Alex didn't know what got into him in that second. Jack looked so good with his perfectly organized hair, twinkling dark eyes, and slightly smirking smile. Alex pressed his lips to Jacks.

Instead of pushing him away, Jack moved his lips in sync with Alex. They pressed their bodies together, tangling. Jack ran his fingers through Alex's soft hair as Alex held his back, touching his thin shoulder blades, slightly toned back, and small sweet butt. He closed his eyes enjoy the feel of Jacks slightly chapped lips, of Jacks amazing taste, of Jacks hands.

"Bathroom." Jack muttered.

They walked into one of the stalls, locking the doors. There they continued making out. Jack looked down and saw Alex had a boner.

He slowly bought his hand down and started to slowly rub his hand against Alex's erect member. He slowly caressed it. Alex let out a small sexy moan. Jacks hand was working magic. Jack continued to caress Alex, slowly sliding his hand against his length.

"Oh my god Jack." Alex yelled, euphoria spreading through his body as he reached his high. His hips buckled, making Jacks hand move upward.

"I'm going to-" Alex said, starting to cum. Jack slowly took out his soiled hand.

Alex looked at Jacks amazing brown eyes and said "Me. I think I'd be better for you."

Jack smiled and said "I most certainly agree."

Jack, to be honest had no idea how his wish had came true. Call it magic, or witchcraft, or fairies or faith. Jack didn't care.

Alex and him were finally together. That was all he ever wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first handjob so sorry if it's horrendously awful. Allegiance-Swap apparently means good guy turning bad etc do this is the best I could do with that promp.

Comments can literally make my day and basically make me feel warm and gushy inside so please comment :) Have a great day and I'll see you all tomorrow (it's sex swap and I'm kind of looking forward to that XD)