‹ Prequel: Allegiance Swap
Sequel: Superheroes
Status: Woo done

Sex Swap

Day 15: Sex Swap

"Alex its so beautiful here! This is amazing." Jack squealed looking at the sun setting into the sea. Alex had surprised him with a date today for no reason.

"I'm glad you it." Alex smiled.

"Well not as much as I like you." Jack winked.

"Aw clinche lines Jack really?"

"Well whatever works." Alex laughed pressing his lips to Jacks. They kissed slowly and sweetly, Alex enjoying Jacks sweet taste.

Then someone from behind them yelled "Go to hell gay fags!"

"It's so gross! Faggots." Another voice added.

"Stop! I love him and I can do whatever I want." Alex said and was resumed kissing Jack.

"God hates fags. It's against the bible."

Alex was about to retort back but Jack just said "Let's go." Sighing, Alex and Jack walked down to the sand. They stared at the blue waves and explosion of fading colors in the sky.

"It's so annoying! Like what the fuck is their problem with us kissing?" Alex ranted.

"I just wish people could just accept it, you know." Jack said.

"Exactly." Alex agreed.

"Hey look there's a shooting star!" Jack exclaimed.

"Make a wish." Alex said.

Jack closed his eyes. More than anything he wanted for people to accept them, for them to kiss on the street without getting called names. That was all he really wanted.

Alex and Jack spent the rest of the time talking on the beach, sharing a few beers and occasionally kissing. They drove home and spooned in their bed, slowly falling asleep.

Alex woke up to find Jacks arms around him as usual. Or so he thought. Looking closer he found thinner longer fingers, a graceful form and most surprising, it was hairless.

Alex frowned at it, surprised. He turned around,breaking free of whoever was hugging him. Finally free of whoever it was's embrace he looked at its face.

It had large eyes like Jacks, dark hair with a blond streak like Jacks, a slightly crooked nose like Jacks, and large eyebrows like Jacks. There was only one problem. It was a girl.

Alex stared at her for a few minutes trying to understand why a girl who looked like Jack was in his bed. He decided to wake up whoever it was.

He slowly shook her shoulder. The girl murmured, much like Jack "Fuck off Lex I'm sleeping." This thing happened constantly with Jack. But it couldn't be Jack. Trying again,he shook her shoulder.

She opened her eyes. She had the same brown, deep eyes like Jack.

"What is it Alex?" Her voice was higher than Jacks, but low for a woman.

"Jack?" He asked tentatively.

"Yeah what?" The girl asked.

"Why are you a girl?"

"What? No I'm not. Alex what's going on with you?" He said.

Then he looked. His blink shirt was too big on him. He had long thin legs, a small waist, and boobs.

"What the fuck?"He muttered. "Alex why do I have boobs?"

Alex shrugged.  "You tell me."

"I don't know! Alex I have fucking boobs!" Jack panicked.

He jumped out of their bed and walked over to their mirror. He found a girl was staring back at him. She had long black hair that had one long blond strand. She had large eyebrows for a girl, but next to Jacks eyebrows they were nothing. She had the same abnormally snapped nose. Her eyes were the same shade of brown. Jack frowned and the girl copied him. Alex stood next to him and to his surprise, was taller.

"Alex what do we do?" Jack asked.

"Well what did you do to make this happen?"

"Nothing!" Jack answered.

"Well how can we change it?"

"I don't know!" Jack said. "I have a vagina and boobs! We need to fix this."

"Well for now you need new clothes." Jack looked at himself in the mirror, seeing how bad his jeans and t-shirt looked. He ran through his head what could have happened to make this happen.

They drove to the mall, saying that until they had a solution they should prepare for Jack to stay like that for awhile.

Going to a bra store and buying a bra for Jack was one of the most awkward things he'd ever experienced. Alex kept giggling since he was a B and he always said Cs are the best.

Finally finishing that they walked over to hot topic and bought Jack a few jeans. As they joked together, a old lady told them they're cute together. This had never happened when Jack was a boy.

That was when he remembered his wish.

"So I wished for people to accept us on the shooting star yesterday and apparently this happened."

Alex frowned but after a few minutes it hit him. "That's the solution! You wish you'll be a boy again on the next shooting star." Jack agreed. They would solve it.

The days went by. It took a few good weeks until another shooting star was scheduled. Jack actually began to enjoy being a girl but he missed his normal making out with Alex. He had a few awkward moments, like talking about his none existent dick, having people say he was dirty mouthed for a girl (which was super annoying since Jack was sure if he was a girl, he'd curse just as much), and having old men whistle at him. All in all,he'd take the people who hated his relationship with Alex any day.

Finally the day of the shooting star arrived. They walked over to the same beach, sat in the sand, and waited. It arrived. The small light shooting through the dark night sky.

Jack closed his eyes and wished to be a boy again, to have their relationship just like it was before. He could only hope it worked.

They went home and went to sleep.

Jack woke up in the morning to thankfully find he was back to being his old hairy boobless self. He was so happy.

He realized he would go through the name calling, that shouldn't exist, as long as he and Alex could be whoever they truly were. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So technically speaking its tomorrow since its 2am. Anyway you're the sweetest things ever for recommending before you actually read this. I love you guys! Tell me what you think, what you like, what you don't like, what you'd want to see more, your favorite All Time Low lyric, anything XD