Status: the more comments the faster i will update

Hopes And Dreams

Chapter 2

Renae P.O.V.

I woke up to a loud noise downstairs realizing my dad just left the house. I got up and ran out of bed to my closet to pull on an outfit(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89450889) then i grabbed money from the jar in my closet that i've been saving up. I've decided that i'm gonna go to the mall and buy an outfit for tomorrow! i got ready and ran out the door as fast as i could and walked to the mall.

I'm not the typical person to be excited about shopping unless i'm buying band merch or anything to do with bands! my outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89453833) for tomorrow is so cute! i got everything i needed and went to sit on the bridge a couple blocked away from my house by the river. It was my favorite place to be when i just needed to get away from my dad. i stayed here all night sitting on the edge of the bridge just listening to music off of my phone and sang along. It was a beautiful night just sitting and watching the sun set. Once it got dark i walked home and climbed up the tree and opened my window as quietly as i could. I slowly put my stuff away and climbed into bed as quietly as i could, but apparently i wasn't quiet enough because my dad slammed the door open!

"AND WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE TODAY?" He started screaming at me as soon as he opened the door.

I didn't say anything back, but as soon as i was about to say something his hands grabbed my arm and yanked me out of bed!

" I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! ANSWER ME, BITCH!"

i couldn't answer him, i couldn't say anything i was crying too hard

Then i felt a stinging on my left cheek and i fell to the ground and he left the room laughing and said "you stupid slut" i was now crying even more and i didn't know what to do.

I went and sat on my bed and the pain wouldn't stop so i got up and went to my dresser and found the thing that i knew would make it stop, my razors. I grabbed the little black box and put it on my bed, then i got my backpack and threw a couple pairs of jeans,money,tank tops, and my razors into my bag. I'm done! I was leaving and never coming back! i quickly got my phone, charger, and my bag and i made sure to bring my new outfit for the concert tomorrow. I got everything and climbed out the window and started walking. I dont know where im going but i'm going i was walking around and decided to go sit in the alley behind the venue so i wouldn't have to walk much tomorrow before the concert. I put my bag down and grabbed my razors and then dug one into my wrist until there were about 50 new dark red lines. I cleaned my wrist and slowly drifted off to sleep.