Status: the more comments the faster i will update

Hopes And Dreams

chapter4

Renae's POV

Vic took my hand and now were on our way to their bus. once we got on Vic showed me around and then took me to the back where there was a room and he brought me there and told me to sit down. so i did and i put my bag down. I was scared.

"So i know nothing about you, why dont ya tell me some stuff" vic said as he sat down on the bed.

"I-i dont know what to tell there isnt much" i replied shyly

"Okayy well ill start i guess, Im Vic and i my favorite movie is coraline!"

"Umm i'm Renae and im 17 and my birthday is in 3 days!"

"Omg! well happy birthday Renae!" Vic replied

my face turned red and i said "and im shy"

"Awwh honey dont be shy, and you can tell me anything im all ears tell me about yourself"

"umm Vic can you excuse me i have to go to the bathroom?"

"yeahh sure ill be right here waiting"

i got up and went in the bathroom which didn't have a lock on it and i pulled up my shirt to reveal my bruised side ahh it hurt like a bitch and just as i was about to pull it back down Mike walks in! He just stared at my bruised body and i immediately pulled down my shirt

"Uh-um hi im uh mike and this is awkward im sorry" and with that he shut the door and i sat against the door and cried.

a couple minutes later i heard a knock on the door

" H-hey Renae Its Vic are you okay in there?"

"Um Yeah Vic i'll be right out!"

i opened the door to see vic and mike in the back room

"Oh no" i muttered to myself and got scared again

I sat down by Vic and he told mike to get out and as soon as he closed the door Vic looked to me and said "Well i see you've met my brother Mike."

"uh um yeah i guess i did." i said as tears started rolling down my face

"Awh sweetie dont cry...Your safe here."

i looked up and he hugged me. i truely never felt safe ever!

he let go and said "Renae, mike told me you had some pretty bad bruises" i cried even harder and he asked me what happened

"Please Renae You can tell me."

"Im sorry but, i cant..."

"Renae..please"

"You'll think im pathetic"

"No! Renae What on earth would make you think that?

"My dad" i said as quietly as possible but not quiet enough cause apparently her heard me

"Renae, listen to me" he said as he lifted my chin up. Renae what the hell did he do to you!

"Vic H-he h-hurt me" i said as i moved closer to Vic.

"Heyy honey no its okay dont cry everything will be just fine." He said to me with a caring voice.

"So can you tell me what happend?" vic asked with a serious face

"Well if you must know i'll tell you. 8 years ago my mom and dad separated and my mom left us and my dad became a drunk. he drank and smoked non-stop 24/7 and he began to beat me not long after that. He always told me how worthless i was and then i began to cut and i've been doing it so long its addicting and the only thing that was helping me throught all of this was pierce the veil, you guys and your music. finally i've been saving my money for so long and i finally got a chance to see you perform live. So yesterday i went and bought this outfit and came home to my dad he slapped me right in the face and at that moment i knew I've had enough. And i decided i was leaving so i waalked for a while and decided i would sleep in the alley.

by the time i was done vic had tears in his eyes and said "im soo terribly sorry for what you have been through and i know for a fact that im not letting you go home or stay out on the streets. your safe with us now."

"No, Vic i cant you guys cant take care of me ill get in the wa-"

"Heyy listen i'm not letting you go out on the streets, and you wont get in the way! we have an extra bunk and everybody will love you!"

"Honey, go to sleep ill show you your bunk and ill wake you up before the show okay?"

"Okay...thanks"

Vic POV

i texted tony,mike, and jaime and told them to meet me outside the bus for a family meeting.

Tony: alright be there in a sec

Mike: fiiiine

Jaime: kayyy lovee

withing five minutes the guys were all there

"Heyy guys umm i have to tell you something!"

Tony and Jaime both looked at me and said "Well Obviously"

"Shut up!" mike called out

"alright umm there is this girl who will be staying with us for awhile."

"Heyy why do you get to let a girl stay with us and i dont!!"

"Because mike you want to bring home some skank everynight so you could bang her 24/7 and im older than you!!!!"

Tony and Jaime both agreed with me.

"Okay so her name is Renae and shes had a troubled pass and were gonna help her get back on her feet and mike don't even try anything with her or i will literally beat the shit out of you!" Vic said and they all agreed to letting her stay.

----------------

Renae's POV

I woke up to Vic sitting by me and gently calling my name to wake me up
"Hey Sweetheart 20 minutes until showtime you can hang sidestage okay?"

"Yes thats perfect...Thank you"

i got up and slowly stretch and i walked to the front lounge where Tony and Mike sat.

"Hello im Renae" i said as quietly as possible sitting next to tony

He replied and said "nice to meet you, im Tony..Tony Perry."

"And i'm Mike! i'm so terribly sorry i walked in on you earlier"

"No, no its okay i shouldn't have been in there so long"

" Well come on pretty little lady you've got a show to watch!"

We walked up to the stage and All four guys ran up and everyone went wild! I was the happiest person in the world just standing there watching the four guys who saved my life performing on stage doing what they do best. i legit sang along To every word and occasionally vic would turn and our eyes would lock and he would just smile as i sat there singing along. this was legit the best night of my life