Status: Contest Entry.

This Is Not the End

One.

One Lazy Afternoon, the sun beaming down on the children playing below. All kind of hair flowing in the breeze as the mothers sat and watched their children play. Some had picnic's, some were there to play.

"Mommy" A young boy asked his mother.
"Yes?" She responded to her son.
"Can you push me on the swings?" The young boy asked.
"Okay" She said as she picked up her son and carried him to the swings where she carefully placed him into a baby swing.

The young boy laughed as his mother pushed him high, but not too high. He could see all the little kiddies and parents playing, eating and sitting.
When he was his dad come close he started to jump in his swing.

A kid and his mother walked over to the swings and did the same thing as The Sanders were doing.
"Hello there, what a beautiful family you have. We're the Tuck family and you are?" The red haired lady asked.
"Thank you. You have a beautiful family also, we are the Sanders Family" The black haired lady responded.

They stayed at the park for hours and even months and years went by to where they were still friends all the way up till the both Matt's were still friends.

-Want to come over tonight?
-Sure what time?
-6, ma and pa are leaving at 7 which means we can do whatever the fuck we want plus I got food!
-I'll be there.

"Ma, I'm going to Tucks house at 6 k?" I asked mum
"Okay dear" She replied.
I loved my mother, she was awesome and didn't really care for what I did unless I Stoll something or broke the law or rule.
My father on the other hand wasn't like that at all, when I was young he loved and cared for me, took care of me but now he doesn't even care all
he cares about is his job. He's never home and when he is, he's in his home-office. I don't see why he likes his job so much I mean I'd be bored out of my mind
if I worked where he does.
I like going hunting, not for animals but for creepy places, now that's fun. Tuck and I go urban exploring all the time, its amazing what you can find in
an abandoned hospital or something.

The clock struck 6 and I ran to Tucks house almost getting hit by 3 cars, running past some crazy hobo's and running into a lady.
When I got there it was 6:59, takes us almost an hour to get to each-others houses.
"What up my crazy friend?" I yelled jumping on him knocking him to the ground.
"I found this place where there is suppose to be hauntings, you in?" Tuck asked me.
"Fuck yea" I yelled jumping off of him and walking into his house.
"Okay so here's the plan. we wait till 9 when its starting to get dark and we have like black make up on and dark clothing, we go meet a guy
who knows a lot about the place and we explore, got it?" He told me.
"Got it" I replied back to him.
While we waited for 9 to hit the clock we watched some movies and ate junk food and had a couple of bears. We watched funny movies because fuck scary movies.
One of my friends, his name is Jimmy he likes creepy movies like Jacobs latter and Nightmare on elm street I don't know how he watches that shit.

I finished my last bear before it his 8:30, now he had to put the make up on and dark clothing. It was pretty fun Tuck dyed some flower and we threw it at
each other making us all smoky black before we headed out.
Once we got to the location, I noticed the man was Jimmy, that weirdo I guess he was the 'man' that was going to tell us about the location
Tuck forgot to change the word 'man' into 'child' but I loved Jimmy so I guess this one can pass.
"Sanders, I didn't know you were going to be Tucks 'assistant'. "Jimmy laughed before telling us about the location.
"So this place is said to be haunted, I never had experience but it sure does look haunted." That's all he said.
"Anything else James? "I asked him really concerned.
"Nope, I'll let you find everything else yourself" He finished before disappearing.
"That dude is really fucking creepy, I think he belongs in the location!" Tuck laughed before heading in me following close behind.

It felt like we were in a scary movie and the killer or the thing that killed was hiding behind trees, It felt like we were being watched when I realized
"Oh yeah this is a 'haunted' area" I said to myself.
We stopped moving for a couple minutes, when we weren't moving we heard twigs break, it sounded like someone running at us.
I heard breathing and felt it on my neck, I turned around and saw.... Jimmy that bastard.
"Jimmy, You fucking I hate you sometimes!" I yelled while laughing.
"Sorry, I just wanted to enjoy the fun" He said.
We all stood still and this time it wasn't jimmy but something else, something running at us but nobody was there.
And there in front of us stood something I thought I'd never see in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 905