Status: Contest Entry.

This Is Not the End

Three.

Years Later.

"Daddy, Daddy where are you?" The three year old called out.
"Over here" Sanders called out making the three year old jump of joy.
Sanders picked up his three year old and swung him around as Val walked into the room with another child, but it wasn't in her arms it was resting in her stomach.
Sanders and Val gave each other a little kiss before Sanders went back to playing with his three year old.
Sanders and Tuck haven't seen each others for years, after they both got married they just grew apart.
Sanders was in a band named Avenged Sevenfold and he heard Tuck was in a band also called Bullet for my valentine, but Sanders band was older and he was with
his best friends. Val helped them a lot, stealing money for them and being the merch girl. Jimmy lived in their house pretty much and went everywhere they went
but they didn't care since they were best friends.

Today they were going walking, they were going to visit their old 'Hideout'. when they got there it still looked the same, they walked inside and everything was in
place since they left hopefully the ghost were gone. They played and did everything they use to do when they were teenagers.
But it didn't feel right to Sanders, it felt like bad news to him maybe Tuck wasn't in a band and might of died coming here and his thoughts came true.
A news paper flipped and he saw it, "Matt Tuck, singer of BFMV passed away in his old 'hideout'"
Sanders felt heavy and than heard a whisper saying 'I knew we'd meet again' and that's why... he burnt it down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 287
really short last chapter.