‹ Prequel: Try to Live
Status: Go read Try to Live first!

Fallen into Place

You Could Be My Luck

Alice groaned, feeling something touching her face, and moved to her side. She opened an eye, seeing Andrew inches from her face with a giant smile on his face. She giggled and flung her arms around Andrew's neck, suddenly feeling wide awake. He had gotten back from Florida and was smothering her with kisses to wake her up. He laughed along with her and collapsed by her side.

"I missed you, baby." Andrew pulled her closer to his body as he said it.

"I missed you too," she cooed and snuggled into his side, feeling the warmth that was coming off of him.

They both dozed off within minutes. Being in each other's arms made them more comfortable and safe than anyone else made them feel. There was no doubt in either of their minds that they were ment to be and stay with each other forever.

Alice and Andrew woke up the next morning, feeling ecstatic they were together again. It was only for a couple days that he was gone, so Alice was even more a wreck when he was gone for a week or more. Alice lifted up her head as she squinted at the light flooding the room. She stretched and slid out of the bed, moving to the bathroom. Andrew stayed in bed as his eyes adjusted to the light. He followed into the bathroom grabbing his toothbrush as well. He turned on the pink radio that sat on the edge of the counter -mostly used during showers- and turned the music up. They jumped around and danced as they brushed their teeth and hair. Andrew laughed and rinsed out his mouth. He tried his best to sing, but he didn't do so hot.

When they were in the kitchen, Alice opened the fridge and saw that Alyssa had made oatmeal and left some for them.

"Oh what a nice sister," Alice teased as she heated it back up in the microwave. "I don't even like oatmeal."

Andrew chuckled, pouring two glasses of orange juice. He grabbed two bowls out of the cabinet and stood by Alice. When the microwave beebed, she put some in the bowls and they stood by the kitchen island as they ate. "I have the day off, what would you like to do?" Andrew asked before he scooped a giant spoonful of the oatmeal. "I'm going to hangout with some if the guys later today."

Alice shrugged as she nibbled on the breakfast. "Want to... see a movie?"

He smiled then finished gulping down the orange juice. "Sure, let's go get ready."

--


The couple walked sloppily out of the movie theater, Andrew's arm over Alice's shoulder. They had just seen Despicable Me 2.

"I can't believe you talked me into seeing that movie," Andrew complained as he unlocked his car and opening Alice's for her before getting in himself. He started the car, pulling out of their spot and onto the road.

"It was cute." Alice leaned forward to turn up the radio. "How do you not think it's just adorable?"

Andrew didn't say anything, and Alice elbowed him, smirking. He stayed emotionless, but caved a few seconds later. "Fine, the little minions are pretty cute," he confessed, not daring to look at his girlfriend. Alice smiled satisfied in her seat and Andrew parked along side the road in front of a small little diner. "Come on, lets go in."

He grabbed her hand as they walked into the diner. It was themed like most of them were; red and white checkered floor, a retro olden days feel to it. They sat at the bar area on the stools. Andrew smiled at the old lady working, and ordered them a chocolate milkshake for Alice and a strawberry one for himself. As she made it, they talked about meaningless things, with Andrew twirling her fingers around in his. She looked at his calloused hands, seeing scars and scraps on his knuckles as well. She had yet to tell him that she wasn't fond when he fought. Alice was a big fan of hockey fights, but not when a certain feisty forward who seemed to run his mouth like no tomorrow got engaged in his own fight. It scared her.

The worker set the two ice cream drinks in front of each of them. They peeled the wrapper off the straw before sticking it in and sucking down the delicious milkshake. Alice mixed in the whip cream in, while Andrew took out a few big strawberries and chomped on them. He stuck his finger in the whip cream, putting a glob on Alice's nose. She smiled and instantly thought of the frosting fight that happened in the spring. She laughed as she tried to get it off her nose, but failed. Andrew handed her a napkin, allowing her to get it off.

When they returned home Alice noticed that the guest bedroom was shut and locked. She shrugged her shoulders walking away. Alyssa giggled from inside, and Alice immediately shuddered and hurried to her room. Andrew laughed at her as he walked up the steps.

"At least they still know each other exists," Alice said as she put on a pair of her boyfriend's sweatpants.

He nodded and collapsed onto the bed. "Yeah they weren't very... affectionate."

"We'll never be like them right?" Alice asked, not trying to say it in a bad way or anything. She just meant not being all lovey.

Andrew laughed and pulled her to his body. "Nope," he said simply. "We won't."

--


After a couple hours of napping, Andrew was out with some of the guys, and Alyssa was taking a shower... with Brad. But Brad had to leave because his work had called him in for a quick meeting with some business they were trying to buy and sell products with. Alice sat on the couch, flipping through a magazine. She heard the shower turn off, and a few minutes later Alyssa came downstairs, only in her towel.

"Hey we're going to go shopping, okay? Get ready!" Alyssa declared and jogged back up to the guest room.

Alice sighed, tossing the magazine on the coffee table and going into her room so she could change into more appealing clothes. After she was changed, she went downstairs by the door, putting on her shoes as she waited for Alyssa. The front door swung open, almost hitting Alice and knocking her over. She turned around, face to face with five annoying hockey players who had wide smiles on their face as they pushed their way into her home. They all said hello to Alice, and Andrew greeting her with a kiss instead.

"Hey we're going to hang here if that's fine," Andrew said.

Before Alice could reply, it seemed all of the guys' attention turned to behind her. Alyssa was sauntering down the steps and towards them. Alice rolled her eyes and flicked Brandon Saad's head when she saw a certain twinkle in his eyes. "She's married, dipshit." Brandon just smiled sheepishly at her and continued to stare. "Alyssa and I are going shopping, we'll be back later, and Brad should be back soon too." They all nodded to her and the two girls walked outside and to Alice's car.

They hit up Michigan Avenue, Alyssa begged since it was her first time being in the city of Chicago and was dying to go to some shops. Ten stores and seven bags later, Alice found herself in an expensive lingerie shop, trying on new bras. Alyssa burst into the dressing room she was sharing with her sister, quickly taking off her shirt and placing the light pink lace bra up to her boobs and bra she still had on. Alyssa examined herself in the mirror before pressing a hot pink one to her. She sighed dramatically and faced Alice.

"Hot pink or soft pink?" Alyssa asked.

"Hmm," Alice hummed as she thought through her answer. After a couple seconds she responded to her big sister. "Hot pink. It's more sexy."

Alyssa giggled mischievously and quickly placed it in a large pile that she planned on to keep adding to. She turned to Alice and saw that she had a pear of underwear in her hand. Alyssa scoffed at Alice and crossed her arms over her chest. "Come on, try one on."

Alice shrugged trying on a simple black one Alyssa had picked out. She pressed her hands to her boobs, looking down at them. "Hey sis, my boobs aren't suppose to be growing, are they?"

"Well they shouldn't be," she said, turning around to Alice. "Man, were they always that big?"

Alice slapped her on the shoulder, rolling her eyes. "What size is this anyway?"

"A small."

"No wonder why, I'm a medium." Alyssa went back out to get her another size, while Alice felt her boobs. They didn't hurt at all, so all the worry went away after that. She quickly took it off, putting back on her shirt and walked out of the dressing room to tell Alyssa that all she was planning on was getting the underwear. "Nope, not pregnant," Alice said quietly to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for your comments :)