Status: I'll write it all down, every last word.

The Cautionary Tale of Kat

The Background of Ely and I

Ely wasn't wrong – so it wasn't like he was being this creeper that liked me but didn't know me – we had actually known each other since we were five and met in kindergarten. He was friends with Roman at the time and we would all play hide-n-seek in my backyard.

I remember how I used to hang out with the two of them in the forts we would build, eating cookies my mom had made for us. We would sip lemonade and laugh. Then, a few other people came into the picture. I met some girls that would play dolls with me and Roman met Lenny and a few of the other guys. Then, we would have parties and just jump around, waiting for Rugrats to come on.

They were all good times. Then, when we got older, I saw less and less of Ely and he became more of a myth. I chose to forget all those years and spent most of my time with Roman and some of the other friends I had made. Jessica, my female best friend, was always over and we would talk boys and paint our nails then turn around and run through the mud.

Roman hated boy talk, mostly because he was a boy. He started to play football and hung out with the team a bit more. Out of all that though, Roman and I stayed friends, even when he got a little more interested in girls and me in boys.

Soon though, we found high school and things seemed so new. I forgot my younger days and heard only about Ely through the gabby girls of Tilmonsville High. It wasn't like I had ever had a crush on him, or as far as anyone other than my deepest thoughts new (I did, we know this and it's why I let the butterflies take over so soon here).

Roman got a little pickier then, and we got together. He loved me, and I loved him. That much was true, and we knew it. He was just Roman at first, that loving kid who would give me hugs and kisses and buy me chocolate and help me carry heavy boxes I couldn't life. He was in fact he Roman I loved until our junior year in high school, the year that just ended.

That's when things got worse and well, and the rest is history I guess. When I think about it, all of this seems to make sense, but it also makes me miss Roman, just a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. Well, here is another filler while I finish up that Waterfall thing.... yep.