Last of the American Girls

All these long and sleepless nights

**Back to normal pov**

A loud yawn escapes me as I look down at my phone, checking the time yet again. The afternoon seems to be dragging on forever compared to the morning. Maybe because all three of the guys are filming and Ben is off being Rob's coffee bitch. Or maybe because I've made no attempt at meeting anyone except for Billie Joe. I bring my leg up, hugging my knee as I sit in the chair next to the guitar Billie was playing earlier. My eyes drift back to the stage area.

I smile warmly, watching Billie as he strums his unplugged guitar along with the track. He loves what hes doing. It's painfully obvious by the look glimmer of happiness in his eyes.

"CUT" Samuel yells at the top of his lungs. "Alright guys. Its getting late. Lets pack it up and pick up again, fully ready to go at 9 tomorrow."
Great. That means I have to get here at 7. I stand up and begin gathering my things as Billie Joe runs over to me. He grabs my hand, spinning me around to face him. I jump at his touch, not expecting him.

"Hello beautiful." He grins, snaking his arms around me and pulls me against him. I feel my breath catch in my throat. "What're you up to this evening?"
"I.. uh.." I begin awkwardly, trying to remember how to speak. "I think I'm just going home."
"Hmm." He nods. "Well I'm having dinner with my boys tonight so, I'll see you tomorrow."
He winks, releasing me from his grasp and without another word, he walks away.

"What the fuck?!" I scream in my head. This man has far too much control over every one of my senses. After a second of shock, I mentally shake off his strange exit and head out to Ben's jeep. The whole car ride back to my small apartment is silent. Well.. for him. My mind won't shut up.

"When he says his boys, I wonder if his ex will be there too..." I whine in my head. "Why the hell do you care?! You just met him. This is some psycho jealous girlfriend shit. But seriously... If shes there.. I wonder if he still loves her... Of course he does, dummy. They were married for almost 10 years. Has he dated anyone since they got divorced? I should ask him that. I'm so not going to be his rebound.."

"BRISTOL!" Ben yells, shaking me out of my mental argument. I jump, blinking myself back to reality and look over at him. "We're here." He laughs.
"Oh. My bad." I mumble. "Thanks Ben. I'll drive myself tomorrow so you don't have to be there so early."
He waves goodbye as I climb out of the jeep and peels off down the street the moment I hit the entrance to my apartment. My sad excuse of a patio faces the parking lot, and since I'm on the first level, I never have to go through the building to get inside. Its almost like I live in my own home, and not a building full of single mothers and college kids. Bella, my cat, looks up from her spot on the couch just long enough to acknowledge my existence.
"Good to see you too, Bell." I chuckle, slamming the door closed behind me and immediately locking it.

I drop down on the couch next to my snow white kitten, my mind still racing.

"Seriously... What happened today...?" I groan, laying down with Bella curled next to me. The two of us snuggle against the soft fabric and I quickly fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, i know. It took me forever to update. But, I have every intention of updating every night this week so that has to make up for it somehow!
I'm LOVING all the comments, messages and subscribers! Thank you all so much for your support!!