The Sleazy Diaries (on hold)

Chapter Three: Pressure

~ Alexander~

His hands were under my shirt caressing my body. His fingertips going up and down, tickling my son. I wrapped my fair arms around his tan built body. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in closer, the heat of his skin warming me up. I stared into his green eyes and tugged at his brown hair. A slight moan escaped my lips as he kissed my neck and started making his way down. I arched my back in ecstasy as he took control.

"Alex." He said in his deep masculine voice. I moaned at the sound of my name escaping his lips. "Alex." He said even louder than before. "Alexander!" He yelled at me.

I woke up and looked around at all the faces staring at me. The teacher looked revolted by my actions. All the students held faces of surprise, some were trying to hold in laughter.

"Why I've never." She scoffed at me before writing my name down under the word "DETENTION" that was on the board. I put my head down in embarrassment, pretty sure that I was completely red in the face.

"What was that about?" Vincent asked me. I looked over at him and frowned st the face he had. He wore this playful smirk on his face.

"Don't worry about it, it was nothing." I answered him.

"Didn't sound like nothing." He told me. I groaned because I knew he wouldn't stop asking me. "Were you dreaming about me?" He asked with a evil glint in his eyes.

"You wish I was." I told him with a smile. He chuckled and winked at me. He pulled out his phone and started playing 'I Like Big Butts ' at the highest volume. The teacher stopped and turned her attention to him.

"Hey teach I like your butt." He said with a wink. He started dancing in his seat and the teacher looked like she can slit his throat.

"Turn it off now!" She growled at him while simultaneously writing his name under mines. Vincent turned off the music and smiled at me. I couldn't help but blush at the fact that he did that for me.

"Thanks." I mouthed to him. He winked at me causing me to blush. We were actually good and silent for the rest of the class until the bell rang. We took no time rushing out the room and into the safety of the hallway.

"Alex I need to talk to you." He told me after we were out of the class.

"Oh is it something important? Are you trying to steal mii cutie Al away from me?" Lana crooned from behind us. She sped up to get in front of us than turned around to face us. I'm surprised she could walk backwards in her black cowgirl boots and super skinny jeans. She wore a black and white stripped long sleeve shirt that hung around her shoulders.

"Don't you have something to do?" Vincent asked cleverly. She shook her head, clearly not realizing the joke.

We walked into the cafeteria and sat with the rest of the crew. I sat across from Christina, Vincent to my left and Eli next to him. Christian sat to the right of his twin and Lana to his right.

Everyone was eating their food and having a conversation. Everyone except for me that is. I was too busy studying the other s. They all had these certain looks that they gave each other. It was as if they were all hiding something. I smiled on the inside. At least I wasn't the only one harboring a secret.

"We should all get together again. Maybe someone should throw a party." Lana threw the suggestion out in the air.

"What kinda party? Just us, our year, anyone, invite only, what?" Eli asked her. She shrugged her shoulders before looking at the rest of us.

"Don't ask me. I only know you five." I said looking down at the empty spot before me. Christian slid his tray in front of me. I smiled at him and he quickly looked away. I offered some to Vincent but he rejected it. They kept discussing plans for the party. This weekend was the apparent date. Lana was supplying the booze, Eli the drugs apparently, the twins were getting people and Vincent was getting the food. It was settled that the party will be at my house.

"So is the plan clear everyone?" Lana asked us. We all nodded but I honestly had to make sure it's good with Erik. Though he'd never say no to me it was still pollute to ask right?

After school was out I spent some time with Vincent. We mostly chilled at my house, watching movies and eating popcorn. We were watching The Last Exorcism part two and I will admit I was freaked. I believed in the supernatural and this stuff was scary.

I curled up next to Vincent and tested my head on his chest. Even though we were the same height he had a larger frame than me, which was comforting.

~ Vincent~

Holy fuck he's curled up next to me. I mean I should feel bad but I don't. I should push him away but I won't. He was this cute blue eyed kid and dammit I have a problem with blue eyes.

"Are you scared?" I asked him. I made it sound like a joking manner, teasing him to see his reply.

"Nah, this is horse crap. I mean these people are dumb and they're all mean and deserve what they get." He told me. There was a loud scream in the movie and he jumped up. Gosh he was such a liar, it was too cute. I squeezed my arm around him and he snuggled in deeper. I inhaled deeply and took in his scent, though mostly all I got was his shampoo, which smelled like strawberries.

A guy cleared his throat behind us, causing Alex to fall forward out of the chair. He came back up clutching his heart and I slowly turned around.

"Holy Crap Erik, you almost killed me." He said slowly catching his breath. I was confused by the man in front of us.

He was a grown man taller than both of us. He had these piercing yet docile green eyes. Brown stubble created a home on his face and tried to surround his pink lips. He looked at Alex and smiled, wrinkles coming forming around them. He looked like he was in his mid to late twenties. His body frame was unbelievable. He was butch.

"You must be Vincent." He said in a deep voice. I nodded at a lost for words. Alex smiled but I was still confused at this situation. A sixteen year old was roommates with this older guy. He held out his hand for me to shake, which I did.

"Erik, can we throw a party here this weekend?" Alex asked really chippery.

"Hmm I'll tell you when you get your chores done. Say bye to your company." He told Alex, who groaned before walking me to the door. I gave him an immensely long hug, savoring the moment.

I walked to my car and called Christian who answered immediately.

"Ello, Christian speaking." He said gleefully.

"I need to fuck." I told him, getting inside my car. I heard him chuckle which made me groan. "Fuck it bye."

"Wait-" Was all he got out before I hung up. I dialed another number to get my rocks off.

"Lana meet me at my place." I said as soon as she answered. I didn't give her time to respond, just hung up. I quickly drove to my house to find her already there. That was expected since she only lives a few blocks away while Alex lived three miles away.

"I guess I do got something to do." She said when I got out of the car. I walked over to her and pushed her against the door. "Oh someone's horny." She said as she reached down and grabbed my crotch. I smashed my lips against hers, emitting moans from the both of us.

I opened the door and we continued making out. We kept our lips locked together as we made our way over to the couch. I laid her down and hovered over her. My phone started to ring and I checked it. Christian's face was on the screen and I hit the ignore button.

"Aww am I special?" Lana asked. I nodded my head even though I knew it was a lie.

I bent back over and continued kissing her. We started kicking off our shoes and rubbing our hands on each other. I started kissing on her neck which made her arch her back in pleasure. I kissed a trail down her neck in between her boobs. I cupped her boobs in my hands and squeezed them, my thumb circling around her nipples. Her hand went to my hair and started tugging at it while I toyed with her. I pulled her shirt off than mines. I took no time undoing her bra and leaving her exposed in front of me. My mouth went straight to her right breast, my tongue flicking over her nipple. I started circling it with my tongue before completely encasing it in my mouth. I started to suck on her tit, making her scream in ecstasy.

"Get these pants off of me." She moaned. I obeyed her order then went back to sucking on her breast. My fingers went under her panties and started grazing across her clit. I let my fingers go inside of her, emitting a gasp. Her breath started to quicken as my fingers slipped in and out of her, each thrust going deeper and deeper.

"Want me to fuck you?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled when I started taking my pants off. I took off my boxers and her panties, my manhood already fully erect. I strapped on a condom and entered her. She moaned as I took my time, slowly easing in and out of her.

She linked her hands together around my neck and pulled herself closer as I started thrusting deeper and deeper into her. I pulled her up into my lap and she started bouncing.

~ Alexander~

Okay so I was totally kicking his ass at Dance Central 3. Erik stood no chance against me in this game. He was as stiff as a board. He was making an angry face, obviously annoyed and being a sore loser.

"Ready to give up yet?" I asked.

"Never giving up to a pipsqueak like you." He said in a deep raspy voice.

"Jerk face." I said under my breath. He paused the game and I took off running. He easily caught up with me, lifted me up and pinned me against the wall.

"What did you call me?" He asked me. He brought me eye level with his green ones.

There was a knock on the door and he dropped me. He walked over to the door and called me over. I walked to the entrance and was met with the deep blue eyes that belonged to Christian. He looked worried about something.

"You okay?" I asked him. He looked around on the inside before his eyes met mines.

"Have you seen Vincent?" He asked me.

"Earlier but I had to tell him to leave." I said with a straight face. He had a face of confusion. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said turning to leave but I grabbed his arm.

"Wanna come in? I'm done with my chores. Maybe I can kick your ass at some Dance Central 3?" I suggested. He looked reluctant so I have him my best puppy dog eyes. I been have everyone my address but only Vincent cane to visit. It quite sucked actually.

"Is that how you get your way?" He asked me, raising one of his eyebrows. I smiled and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the gaming room.

Erik wasn't in here, so I'm guessing he went to his room. I pulled him over to the center of the room and we resumed the song that Erik and I started. We were dancing to Justin Bieber's I Just Need Somebody to Love. By the end of the song I was completely baffled. Christian murdered me, without even messing up a stand of hair or breaking a sweat.

"I have this game." He informed me. I closed my gaping mouth and punched him in the arm. "Ouch, what was that for?" He asked, rubbing the spot.

"You cheated." I said pouting.

"You never asked. Besides weren't you gonna go against me thinking I was a noob. Isn't that considered cheating?" He asked me.

"No, I was just, you're just. Meh!" I said, sticking my tongue out. He started lauding at me, which caught my attention. It was the first time I heard him laugh from something I said. His eyes seemed to turn a lighter shade of blue from the laughter.

"You okay?" He asked me with concern.

"Yea I'm good." I said snapping out of my trance. I picked the next song, Whip my hair, and got my ass handed to me again. "You're too good, let's do something I can win at." I said. I went over and searched through the games, while he stood back watching me. I turned around and saw a smirk on his face so I flicked him off.

"Can I see your room?" He asked me. I stopped what I was doing and eagerly led the way. "So many posters. You're obsessed with pop." He said admiring my poster. Holy fuck he was fascinated by my room.

~ Vincent~

I was done and Lana was asleep on my chair. I was walking around the house naked and thinking. I felt like I should be posed like that statue.

I grabbed my phone and called Christian. He didn't answer the first time so I called back over and over until he answered.

"Christian speaking." He said. He started giggling at something and I frowned. 'Kiss You' by 1D was playing in the background. There was laughter also coming from the background. A boy's laughter which pissed me off.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Ummm, why the hostility?" He asked. I guess I couldn't control the anger in my voice.

"Just tell me." I growled.

"Nah, I think I'm good. Later." He said before hanging up. I threw my phone across the room and it hit a wall. Lana jumped up, her eyes big like a deer in headlights.

"What's going on?" She asked me.

"Nothing but I gotta go. Let yourself out." I told her. She groaned before going back to sleep. I slid on my clothes and drove to the Twin's house. Christina opened the door and made a face.

"What?" I asked.

"You smell like sex dude." She told me. I heard a car pull up and turned around to see Christian pulling up.

"Oh this could be considered stalking now." He chuckled getting out the car. Christina rolled her eyes and closed the door, leaving me outside with her brother.

"Where were you?" I asked. He chuckled at me which pissed me off more. I balled up my fist, my nails digging into my palms. His eyes darted to my hands.

"Are you going to hit me?" He taunted.

"I'm really tempted to. Now tell me what were you doing?" I asked again, my voice going deeper.

"Why? You disappeared on me." He said innocently. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked towards him and he backed up, his car trapping him. I leaned in close to him, inspecting his face.

"Where were you?" I asked one last time.

"Fucking Alex." He said. That statement made me snap. My fist collided with his precious face. I hit his left cheek bone right under his eye. When I put my arm back down both of our faces held shock.

"Holy fuck Chris." I reached up to touch it but he slapped my hand away.

"Leave now." He said. His eyes were starting to water and I couldn't take that.

"I'm sorry." I told him. I tried to touch his shoulder but he shrugged me off.

"Fuck off asshole." He told me. He walked around me, his hand on the wound. I was mentally killing myself. How could I hit Christian? What was I thinking? I got in my car and quickly drove back to my house.

I opened the door to find my house empty. Lana was already gone and I was alone. I fell to the ground by the door. He's gonna hate me now. Everyone will because don't know why. They don't know our secret. You know what? Fuck him and fuck Alex too. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't like guys in the first place. Plus it's Alex fault that I hit Chris. Yea that's right. It's his fault. That's what I kept telling myself. It wasn't even necessarily a lie in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So if you guys really love me and this story you would totally recommended this story to friends. It'll mean the world to me and I'll absolutely love you!