Status: comment to get updates also on archive under MrsGeeWay 92

One Night Changed Everything

chapter two

Frank Iero went home after his rounds at the hospital, he was exhausted but he knew it would be useless to sleep, Dr Ray won’t be in ‘til morning so he will be on call all night. Frank went into his kitchen, grabbing his vegan pizza he ordered and took out a beer and went to sit in front of the television, his mind however was to occupied by Gerard, something was up with that kid, well technically he wasn’t much younger than Frank but anyway he wish he knew what was wrong and how he could help, he knew his not supposed to get emotionally involved and all that shit but he just feels like Gerard needs him in some strange way. He got up from the couch after he eaten and showered getting dressed for another round at the hospital when he heard the ambulance, he jumps every time he hears an ambulance even though he knows Jersey (He lived in Jersey when he was younger, going to catholic school and all that jazz.) he came to the hospital in time to see a kid being but on a bed, he could see that the kid had some stab wounds and immediately rushed over to help a relieved looking nurse. The kid was very pale but awake and talking non -stop. “Hey what’s your name?” He asked trying to take the kids attention away from the needle he was preparing to stitch him up with. “Bert McCracken Sir he said a voice trembling when he’s eyes saw the needle. Frank saw that he was scared and comforted him by telling him all kinds of weird random crap, after the wounds was sewn up, he got a little morphine to help him with the pain and soon the boy called Bert fell into a restless sleep, haunted by nightmares off people chasing him with knives...