Status: Some aren't at all like they seem.

The Unforgettable

Snooping Through Your Drawers

“No wonder she wanted to get out of here. . . This place is dreadful.”

The front door clicks shut as I take a few steps into the musky dark open space, a crunch sounds underneath my shoe. Annoyed flipping the light switch up, I scoff and scan over the now illuminated floor to discover a shattered glass picture frame. I reach down with a gloved hand and pick up the biggest part of the frame, the top right corner of the picture sticks out crumpling part of Gianna’s smiling face.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whisper.

Gianna’s photo, like a scene from Harry Potter come to life. She smiles at me and in a lilted tone says a quiet thank you. She blushes and I just want to kiss her, I go to press my lips against the broken glass. As my pursed lips press against the sharp edges Chris’s half of the picture comes to life beneath my lips. Halfway embracing Gianna in the photo his face morphs to irritation. I slam the frame back to the floor and the glass cracks more. I wish with all my might that there was some sort of back woods, pot brewing type magic that would inflict horrible pain on him.

“I’m itching to put a bullet between his evil eyes,” I groan.

I nip at my bottom lip in anger and taste the liquid copper. My eyebrows pull together as I mull over the presence of my own blood, the amount of pressure applied pressed into my lip, my teeth cutting through the pink of my skin.

“My teeth are sharper than I remember...”

Continuing to grumble to myself as I blindly storm through this unfamiliar suffocating place, I come across the refrigerator covered in magnets with sheets of unmoving paper trapped under. The papers consist of Chris’s work information, schedules, account numbers, I snap pictures of it all. I get into their little bedroom. Clothes are tossed everywhere, bed’s not made, blinds are askew, how? Really, how can one live like this? I’ve truly saved her life.

After snooping I trace my steps making sure nothing is out of the ordinary. I leave Gianna’s car keys on the counter and on my way out I make a point of stomping on the picture once more. After locking up and shutting off the lights I go to the bedroom, step on the bed, unlock, open and slither through the window. I run through the next few houses backyards until I get to a thicket. Slinking silently through the leaves I dial up a taxi give the address of Rosevine Plaza and disappear in the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
AYYYYYYE! Ya'll still here?! lmao. Wouldn't blame you if you aren't.

Someone PLEASE advise me on completing a story instead of half-assing every book idea I have. I want to publish one day, but the way mind's set up... Can't seem to ever focus.

Here's a sorry excuse of a chapter for ya loyal ones.

TELL ME IF I SHOULD BOTHER CONTINUING THIS. Silence speaks loud too so if no one talks this'll probably be canned.