Status: This is a collaboration with Bacave, check that bitch out. YUP.

Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Chapter One

Kellin's POV:

I walked to the bus stop. Vic and I meet there in the mornings to ride the bus to school. Vic and I have been friends since we were in 5th grade, and I've have wanted to make it more than friends scince we started high school. Now it's our senior year and I'm not sure if he likes me back. I haven't told him my feelings for him, because I'm afraid he'd leave me or it would ruin our friendship. I put my headphones in and listened to music as I walked to the bus stop. When I got there Vic was waiting for me along with some other faggots that make fun of us at our school. I zoned out for a moment, getting lost in my thoughts when vic started to speak to me. We talked about school and shit. After about ten minutes the bus finally arrived. We got on the bus and went to our usual seat in the back. We continued talking when we got on the topic of crushes.
"So, Kellin who do you have a crush on" he asked. I panicked and said
"I don't really have a crush on anyone at the moment"
"Oh" He replied
"What about you Vic"?
"Well.. I kind of like this girl that sits in front of me in English, her name is Chelsea"
"Oh.." I replied kind of disappointed. As soon as I said that, the bus pulled up in front of the school.
"Chelsea seems nice, I guess" I said, and we walked off the bus. Vic and I don't have any of the same classe. I was pretty pissed off that Vic didn't feel the same way about me. I walkd to my locker and got my things out and slammed the door shut. I walked to my first class and threw my bag down. That's when Chelsea came up to me.
"Hey Kellin" She said in a cheery voice
"Hey Chelsea" I replied
"I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee with me after school" she asked
"Uh.. Sure I guess" I said without thinking
"Cool, here's my number" she said as she handed me a small piece of paper. I took the slip as the class began

Vic's POV:

I felt kind of bad telling Kellin who I liked. He seemed kind of upset. I thought he'd be happy for me. I guess not. After school he seemed kind of weird. He's been acting weird since earlier today.
"Kellin" I said. He seemed to be zoning out.
"Kellin" I repeated louder. I finally got his attention.
"What is it Vic" He said in a kind of annoied tone.
"Oh nothing" I mumbled. It seems like he's shutting me out. I sighed, I didn't feel like hanging around with him today. I told him bye and started walking home. I know it shouldn't bother me this much, but Kellin is all I have he's my bestfriend. He's the only person that really cares about me. My family is busy giving Mike everything. They think he's the perfect child they don't even pay attention to me. I know I sound need, and maybe I am a little. I'm small so I get pushed around at school, and of course my family doesn't care I mean who would. I finally got home. I opened the door to see my parents handing Mike presents, and other stuff congratulating him. Why do they love him more. I'm older, shouldn't that count..? I walked up to my room unnoticed. Quickly I grabbed my iPod put my headphones in and turned the volume almost all the way up. Most of my free time I just lay on my bed listening to music. Sometimes I'd play my guitar and sing songs that I have written.
The next day at school I saw Kellin speaking with Chelsea. I didn't mind it's not like I had a chance with her anyway. Kellin usually was the guy who the girls were all over. He has a great smile and big blue-green eyes. I mean who wouldn't like him. He's also pretty charming. I looked over again to see him hugging Chelsea. I really like this girl, I have for a while now. Maybe I'll ask her on a date or something, but I can't because I have no confidence, unlike Kellin. While I was busy thinking I wasn't looking at my surroundings, and then I bumped into someone who was obviously taller and larger than me.
"Shit" I said under my breath. He gave me a mean glare picked me up and carried me to the Janitor's closet. Now I was covered in dirty janitor water and locked in a supply closet. Great.
"Next time watch where you're going faggot" the boy said in a deep angered tone. Ugh where was Kellin he usually stands up for me when these kinds of things happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a collaboration with Bacave, she's chill yo. Go check her out. Yup. Okay.