Status: Active

You're Just A Bledding Little Blue Boy

You Did This

Where is he? It's 4:45, he's never been this late coming home from school.
I tear my eyes away from the window and sigh. I really need to find a hobby, I can't waste my time thinking about Vic all day. It's pathetic, how much I depend on him to keep me occupied. I watch him from my bedroom window. Sometimes he'll study or play video games, sometimes he'll write in his notebook or play guitar. It doesn't matter what he does. I just love watching him. He''s the only person who gives me hope, hope that one day I'll make it out of here.
"Kellin! Get your ass down here." Oh no, my parents are home. Parents? They don't deserve to be called that. They've kept me locked away for years. Why? Because I'm crazy, at least that's what they say. It all started when I was eight years old. The day I "killed" my little sister...
*Flashback*
"Kellin, can we play hide and seek," my three year old sister asks, tugging at my sleeve.
"Of course." I get up and start counting when I heard her little feet scatter away.
'Ready or not here I come," I yell, opening the front door. Lea always hides outside. I look behind the bushes and inside the tree house but I can't find her. Where could she be?
"Help!" I look up and there she is. My little sister is standing on the roof, so close to the edge.
"Lea don't move! I'm gonna get mom and dad."
"No! Don't leave me," she says as she steps forward. I watch as she looses her balance and falls to the ground. Her head hits the concrete and bloods oozes out. I run towards her and touch her neck, no pulse.
"Mom! Dad! Get out here." I shut my eyes and wait for them. I hear their footsteps and my mom screams out. I feel a hand on the shoulder and I look up. My dad is standing above me, wearing the same expression as my mother. "You did this."
*End of flashback*
That's how it all started. I tried telling them what happened but they wouldn't listen. They said I pushed her off the roof, that I killed her. They told police it was an accident but as soon as they left, they started blaming me again. After her funeral, they kept me locked away. I haven't left this house in 10 years.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? It will be a while before Vic and Kellin actually meet but idk. I hope people are intrigued so far