‹ Prequel: Angel of Mine

Angels and Hunters.

Fall in to you is all I ever do

"ADREIL NOW!"

She threw the salt and flinched as the being in front of her combusted, the room fell dark, the smell of smoke and burning flesh filling their lungs, she began to cough violently after inhaling the ashes of their latest conquest, she straightened her self up and brushed the dust off of her clothes, a sudden sharp blow to Dean's chest sent him reeling, he stumbled back losing his footing as he did so and falling to the floor, another sharp blow to his temple sent him tumbling in to unconsciousness.

He lifted his friend and set him to the side of the room out of harms away, he sat protecting his lifeless body watching as his daughter and a dear friend took on the demonic force that fronted them, his emotions conflicting should he help them or protect his friend? He rose slowly from the ground and threw himself in to battle with them, using a simple movement of his palm and and wrist to vanquish the force.

She rushed to his side wiping the blood from his forehead as her father ushered them all out of the building and back in to the impala.

She woke up, her mouth dry a dull ache pulsating through her skull, her eyes sore and blurry, unaware of how long she had been out for she looked around the room dazed, struggling to maintain clear sight in the dark, the space felt larger and more empty, she reached out in to the vast expanse of the bed only to be met with empty sheets, Dean was gone.

She groaned quietly and swung her legs out of the bed, she stood slowly stumbling as she regained her balance, she was aware of someone else in the room and chose to move slowly and silently, she picked up her jeans that where thrown on to the chair and pulled the crumpled cigarette packet from the pocket silently hoping they hadn't been crushed, on the other hand she wouldn't have been surprised if they had been, she waked out of the room closing the door quietly behind her the early morning air kissed her skin softly allowing for a cooling sensation to wash over her.

She leant on the railing in front of her the cold metal digging in to her elbows, she placed a cigarette between her lips and lit it taking in a long soothing drag ans sighing slightly as she exhaled, she still felt groggy and confused, she hadn't even checked who was in the room with her so she didn't know who to worry about, she drifted off in to thought, wondering if Castiel had purposely sent Dean out looking for her or if it had all been a divine coincidence, she wrote her thoughts of suddenly as she felt a hand clamp down on to her shoulder, choking on the smoke she had just inhaled she turned quickly to see who had touched her only to find herself face to face with Dean, He smirked at her,

"What are you doing awake princess?"

He taunted, she shrugged,

"Just woke up and wanted a smoke I guess"

He nodded slightly and leant next to her,

"It's cold out" He said stating the obvious causing her to roll her eyes,

"You don't say" she retorted, she glanced at him only to see him staring at her with the same dumb smirk on his face "What?"

She questioned trying to sound intimidating, which she found virtually impossible around him, there was something about his delicate features and the distant hope in his eyes that made her heart race, she narrowed her eyes as his staring continued not a single word was passed between the two as he slowly reached out his hand and plucked the cigarette from hers, she became confused as he tossed it over the balcony.

with out saying a word he took her hand and lead her down to the parking lot,

"what are you doing?"

she questioned as they leant against his car, he took a deep breath and sighed loudly before folding his arms across his chest, he looked down at his feet and moved the gravel around with his boot nervously,

"It's taking me a lot to admit this but, I feel like I need to protect you Adriel...that and you're smokin' hot but I need to tell you this"

she cut him off,

"Dean? are you in love with me?"

He laughed awkwardly and began to rub nervously at the back of his head,

"Kinda"

He muttered keeping his head down, she smiled and chewed her lip thoughtfully before moving to stand in front of him, she placed her hands gently on his broad chest, he looked down at her confused, an excited shiver runs up his spine as she leans closer, with one swift movement he placed his hands on the back of her head and gently drew her in, their lips connected and a spark of lust and desire shot through the both of their bodies as he slowly introduced his tongue to hers she felt her body go weak with excitement, he moved his hands from her long hair to the back of her thigh and slowly slid them up towards her hips, with in few seconds he had opened the car door and laid her body down gently on the back seat as their kisses grew more intense he began to gently peel her clothes off, revealing her satin like milky white skin, she glanced up at him the now rising sun high lighting the beads of perspiration on his naked torso, she tugged at his jeans and boxers removing them quickly, he slowly parted her legs, slipping a few fingers in to her warm wet opening, she arched her back tot he daintiest curve before letting out a gasp of sheer ecstasy, he smirked to him self watching as her eyes widened and her lips trembled, her entire body practically begging him, he used this to his advantage as he teased her slit with both his fingers and tongue until she began to cry out for him to be inside her, he laughed enjoying the power he had over her, putting a finger to her lips, silencing her ,he slowly sank inside of her listening to her moans of pleasure, he basked in the warmth of her tight wet velvety pussy around his solid cock, he thrust into her slowly watching and absorbing every moment of her writhing and groaning in pleasure, she reach up her hands tracing every curve of his muscles, grazing over erogenous zones with a feathers touch, he continued to thrust until he felt her juices slip out around him, he leant forward gently kissing and nibbling her neck and collar bone unwilling to stop until he felt satisfied, he watched as her eyes flickered she began to feel at ease with him, he suddenly thrust in to her with brute force a mix of both pleasure and pain dripping from her lips, he smiled as she begged him for more, he pulled her body closer and threw his head back as he found him self deeper inside of her, relishing every moment he continued to thrust with the same force until she squealed as his warmth flooded her.