Are You Free?

You Shouldn't Be Here

I stood there in front of his house for a while thinking where he and the boys could be. I slowly started walking towards the door and getting closer to the windows. Peering inside, I saw nothing but the sight of furniture from the moon's light. Not knowing what to do, I texted him.

TEXT
To: Justin
Are you home?

It's been five minutes and he hasn't replied... that's strange. I thought of all the positives though trying not to scare myself like his phone could be dead, he could be asleep, he could be at the movies, or maybe he got his phone taken away? Besides all those "not to worry" thought, all the bad thoughts started rushing in like maybe he ran away, he got captured, he was kidnapped? No, I couldn't think like that because I told myself that I didn't believe all those rumors of him being dangerous... I just couldn't think like that of him.

Standing there for what felt like hours, I glanced at my phone to realize that it's been only twenty minutes since I left Ashley's house. I know my parents would worry about me not coming home before curfew (8pm), but I had to know where Justin was... I just had to and it's not even close to 8pm so why not wait until he comes back? Impatient, I paced myself until I just decided to ring the door bell.

Ding dong...

No sound... (sigh)

A few feet away I heard a car nearing by. Glancing up, I found Justin's white ferrari pulling up to the drive way and him opening the car door with a frown.

"Justin!" I yelled to him. His head snapped up to see me standing there with a relieved smile. Then he suddenly walked hurriedly over to me.

"What are you doing? You're not supposed to be here..." He said, still with a look I couldn't make out in the dark.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"You are not supposed to be here!" He yelled. I just got yelled at by Justin... I was in shock. How could he? How am I supposed to know? What's gotten into him, because I know he's not the person that will talk like that... at least I don't think he is.