Are You Free?

Unknown

"Back from school so early?" My mom asked. It was her day off today.

"Yeah, there was too much rain and the creek overflooded. We all got dismissed from classes and were told to go home." I was drenched, literally dripping.

"Well honey, your dripping. Go change so we can bake that cake you wanted to earlier this morning." She said with a smile. My mom was always the perky kind. She was always fun, smiling, and laughing. She was what people called the "fun mom", well according to my friends.

I walked over to my room throwing my clothes into the laundry basket. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water softly hit against my skin and rinse all the rain water away. After washing all the soap off, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and walked out the bathroom towards my dresser. I found a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt to wear and put it on. Walking out of the room I ran into Buddy.

"Hi Buddy!" I squeaked and started rubbing his belly.
"Who's a good boy, who's a good boy!" He really enjoyed it until I got up and patted him one last time and walked to the kitchen.

"Okay! So are you ready to bake away?" My mom bounced up and down. The smile on her face made me so happy.

"Mom, please and of course I am!" I squeaked back.

After what seemed like half an hour, we put the cake into the oven and walked over to the living room to watch whatever was on TV. I was enjoying it until my phone rang from my room. I ran to get it and touched answer whithout looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" I questioned whoever was on the other side of the phone.

"Come out for a minute I need to show you something." said a voice from the other end. I was confused so i pulled the phone away from my ear to see who it was: unknown. I felt an uneasiness in my stomach.

"Um who is this??" I asked the person.

*silence* "Just come out or I'll break the door open." the person said sternly.

Now I was totally freaked out. Not wanting to scare my mom, I quickly replied with an "ok" and dressed into some jeans and a hoodie. Putting my tennis shoes as I walked out the door telling my mom I was going for a walk since the rain stopped. As I closed the door I looked around but found no one in the drive way or near the house. As I was going to turn back around to go back in, someone covered my mouth and started dragging me away. I was now scared to death, kicking and squirming to get out of the grip while trying to let our a little scream but wasn't successful at it. The next thing I know I get thrown into the back of a van and black out.
.................................................................
I woke up to a sound of someone swearing to themsleves but mostly got woked up from my head throbbing from getting hit by something. There were ropes tied around my ankles and wrists. When I noticed what happened, my heart beat quickened and I started to panic. What was going on? I tried to scream but I was only muffled by realizing that I was gagged with a cloth. I tried tearing the rope off my wrists and ankles but that just ended up cutting my skin and making it bleed. Suddenly the van came to a halt. The door of the guy shut closed and the back door open to reveal a guy in his teens (about my age) standing there and pulling me out. I started to writhe myself out of his grasp but all he did was hold me tighter.

I got thrown into what seemed like a garage or basement and the gag was loosened free from my mouth. He threw the gag away and started walking out the door.

"Wait!" I screamed after him. He turned around almost instantly like he was expecting this from me.

"What?" He said with an irritated voice.

"W-what are you going to do with me!" My voice quavered, tears forming in my eyes.

"You really want to know?" He said with a smirk on his lips. I gulped.

"Yeah..." It came out as a whisper, scared of what he was going to say. He came closer to my face until it was centimeters away from mine.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." He spat out which made me jump.

What? Okay so let me get this straight. He kidnaps me and now all he is going to do is nothing? I was disappionted in him. I mean seriously, then what's the whole point in taking me in the first place? But then again I was relieved in knowing that he wasn't going to do anything.