Are You Free?

I wish I could introduce myself to you but I may be a little busy right now gazing at that boy sitting across the class room from me. I can say that he's one hottie...

Hi there, my name is Maddie, short for Maddeline. I am a high school student and I'm just an ordinary girl living in a small town. My life happened to be very boring with nothing exciting or fun (unless I was hanging out with my friend, Ashley, which was every once in a while outside of school) until Justin walked into my life.

"I'll see you later!" yelled Ashley from down the hallway.
"Okay, see ya!" I replied back. We were going to work on our english project together later in the evening.
I walked down the hallway and towards my locker. After getting all the materials
I needed, I walked out to the parking lot and onto the street. I had to walk to my house today because my big brother and sister were apparently "busy" after school to drive me home.

I forgot to introduce my family to you. I have a dad (Matthew), mom (Alicia), brother (John), sister (McKenna), a dog (Buddy) and cat (Whiskers). Big family isn't it? So I guess you can say we are a close family having family gatherings once a week and we're just naturally close to one another.
I got to the front door and realized that I left my keys inside the house but we happened to have a spare underneath our "Welcome!" mat. I walked in and set my things down next to the dining table and took out a snack (cheerios, yummm). It was already four o'clock by the time i finished some of my homework so i went out to the front yard to water the plants. After watering for about ten minutes, I saw my sister's car ddrive up into the drive way.
"Hey Maddie." my sister walked out of the car holding grocery bags.
"Hey Kenna, whats that?" I asked obviously knowing what it would be.
"Um... food? Mom called me up to go grocery shoppping before she comes home."
"Hm, okay." I said, not interested in what she had to say.
.................................................
"Ding dong" I rang the doorbell to Ashley's house but not to my surprise, her door was unlocked so I just walked in and went to her bedroom.
"Oh hey you're here! I got some of the drawing down, can you start writing the essay?"

"Yeah sure." Of course I'm the one that has to write the essay...
After what felt like an hour or two, we were done. I guess you can say we're kind of nerdy. We were the two in our class to have straight A's and win many awards so you can't deny it. I waved good-bye as I walked out the door and down the street.

It was dim outside as the sun was setting but not too dark for me to not see anything. As I was walking down the street, I saw a few boys in the front yard of a house playing basketball and to my surprise it was that boy... Justin. I guess he was with some of his friends. I nervously walked past them trying not to get noticed but of course I had to get noticed by him who was casually sitting on the steps. Right as our eyes met, he got up and made his way over to me...