Bruises in Miniature Form

Regretting and Admittance

“I’ve missed you” Trent whispered down into my ear as we walked side by side.
The smile on his lips made my heart skip a beat, though I’d never admit it aloud.
Dumbfounded I bobbed my head against his shoulder, choosing silence as he continued telling me all about his life without me. Or rather, all about the life he wished I was in.
“You have to come visit me more”
I nodded my head mechanically, paying more attention to the street below my feet.
“You know... I thought about you every day” he added in to catch my attention, though I remained passive.
“You did?”
“Of course! You didn’t think I would?”
“well... you are a busy person”
“Never too busy for you” He cooed, melting my frantic heart.

Swallowing the collection of spit down my throat I rubbed my sweaty palms against my jeans, staring up into his blue eyes that glowed with familiarity.
His face was getting closer to mine by every second, his lips zeroing on mine until I turned my head at the last second.
I don’t know why I rejected his kiss but I knew by the look in Trent’s eyes that I shouldn’t of.

“I just-“ I started, hoping he would take an explanation with fight.
“Didn’t you miss me?”
“You left” I muttered out before correcting myself at his shocked features, “I mean. I missed you, of course I did! But... but...”
“But what?” he pouted like a petulant child.
Struggling to find the right words I adjusted my shirt over my hips, fumbling for any sort of subject changer. “Maybe we should get back?”
“But what?” He demanded.
“Well, I thought you moved on from me. And you’re going to be leaving again... I just... don’t want to miss you anymore... than I do now”
Trent smiled softly, his features returning to that sweet luring pout, “what if I promise not to leave again?”
“Would you keep it?”

Trent smiled at me before connecting our lips quickly, cupping my cheeks in the palm of his warm hands. I found his touch just so.... soothing.
Once we parted Trent whisked us back home, apologising for keeping me so long even though Rick and my mother seemed to have no problem with our disappearance.
Max lounged on the couch however with a sour look on his face, ignoring Trent but greeting me with a nod.

“We should leave now, Newt. Before we’re late for the movie” Max spoke up, nodding towards the door.
“The movie?” When were we seeing a movie?
“Yah, the one you promised Omar and Ronnie you’d see” He bit out, narrowing his eyes as Trent came to stand at my side.
“Oh, mind if I join?”
“Actually, yea,” Max growled out as I bobbed my head politely, “It’s supposed to be a friend thing, Newton”
“Well, Teresa is my friend” Trent grinned back, “I’m sure we can be too”
Max made a small noise of protest before storming off up the stairs.
“You shouldn’t antagonize him like that”
“If anything, he as antagonizing me,” Trent spoke slowly, “I don’t know why you’ve made friends with him, but I think you can do better”
“Better?”
“Yah” Trent smiled and turned on me, leaning down to once more press his lips onto mine.
How could I have ever regretted this? I thought as my knees sunk and his arms wound around my waist to hold me up.
A loud slam brought us apart and eyes towards the stair case as Max grinned cheekily down at us, “Yah Trent, I think we can be friends”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but sweet because the next one involves a mass attack. Sort of. :D
Thank you everyone for all your sweet ass comments and 'peer pressure' for updating, this is for you, because lets face it, you deserve this and tons more!

Also, Warped Tour is the most EPIC thing ever and I am so glad I went. I met quite a few bandmembers, saw some old friends and new ones. (P.S some pictures are up on my profile there) and got tons of merch.
I sadly missed The Maines set because our ride bailed so we were an hour late BUT it was made up to me in the form of Pat and Garret. I swear Pat is the sweetest thing since ice cream and Garrett is even more gorgeous and sex-able in person.
Plus, Nathaniel from 3OH!3? Yah, super tall, super gorgeous ahaa.

I've started writing some more stories as well, a Garrett Nickelsen and a Nathaniel Motte. Don't know when I'll post them but I'm going to focus on completing this story first and then working along my To Get To The Top! before posting anything more. <3