Bruises in Miniature Form

Actions are louder than words

After everyone had finally left I found Max in his room, quickly cornering him to get the answers I was sure he was hiding. I wasn’t worried about my mother or Rick getting up to check on us, as they were sound asleep in bed.
Plus they never checked to begin with.
Max had looked up at me once I entered his room, hanging the phone up after a quick goodbye and sending me a Cheshire grin as if that made it all better.

“Yes Newton?”
“Why did you do that at dinner?” I hissed, pointing at his bedroom door as if that made my question clearer.
“Eat? Well a person essentially eats at dinner time. You know, that’s why they call it ‘dinner’”
“Look smartass, you know what you did and I want to know why!”
Max laughed lightly as he sat straighter on his bed, holding himself up by the palms of his hands, “You wanted Trent and I to get along, didn’t you? I was just getting along. No need to rip my head off Newt”
Sighing all the tension from my limbs I climbed onto Max’s bed, meeting his side as the mattress sunk underneath our weight. “Thank you then… you just surprised me, I didn’t mean to ‘rip your head off’ like that.. You’re just not normally…”
“Nice?” Max finished for me, “I can be”
Looking up into the long feminine eyelashes of Max I bobbed my head in acknowledgment.
“I know you can be”
“I can also be a lot of other things” Max whispered as his face inched closer, grin still set in place.

Kissing Max was definitely a lot different than kissing Trent, but when his lips found mine, I also found myself unable to think of Trent.
My thoughts solely on the way the cool ring pressed into my skin, leaving the most desirable imprint upon my own lips, backtracking even to the roughness of his fingers splaying out at my sides, inching me onto my back as he hovered over me.
It was a feeling that overcame me quickly, without warning and shook me to my very core and allowed the situation to escalate.
Max tugged at my shirts sleeve until they slid up my torso and rested underneath my arms, waiting until I straightened them out to escape off my body further.
My mouth didn’t want to leave Max’s however, even for the short amount of time it would take to tug the shirt off. Eventually I came to the conclusion that my hormones just refused to allow me my own personal space, making me forget just where I began and ended without Max in between.
Breathing deeply I struggled to keep my head from spinning, the lack of oxygen starting to get to me as my tongue came in contact with Max’s.
Pulling away finally for air I had to turn my head to the side to stop his oncoming attacks, breathing heavily as my chest heaved underneath his own. He was so close.
I opened my mouth slowly to speak but Max once more cut me off, it seemed he was always one step ahead of my brain, and I was kind of glad he was.

“Don’t speak, just go with it” He told me in a husky voice, his lips swollen and red.

Maybe I should have argued, maybe I should have remembered I left his bedroom door open and maybe I should have come to the conclusion that someone might check on us.
There were a lot of maybes, like maybe I should have stopped it from progressing, but I didn’t and that left us with the consequences.
Max had pulled the shirt from over my head, and though I felt uncomfortable I also felt secure enough to allow his fingers to trail over the top of my jeans: Inching inside every few teasing seconds before agonizingly dipping back out to run up my exposed flesh.
“Max” I uttered breathlessly, staring down at him as he stared back.
“Just go with it” He reminded me, leaning up to press his strong lips against mine again.
I could feel his hand twisting into the hair at the back of my head, his free one pulling my hips up to meet his own as he twisted them back down.
It sent jolts up into my stomach every time our pelvises made contact, that sharp jarring creating an itch I had never before allowed a boy to scratch.
Pulling away from his lips I knew then that I was getting too carried away, should I really be doing this with him?
“Stop thinking” He panted by my ear, though his movements stopped enough to rest over my body.
“I-I-I can’t” I stuttered out, staring up into his gorgeous blue eyes that made my chest want to explode.
Max leaned down once more to press his lips against my neck, suckling gently but getting rougher by the minute. The minute I felt his teeth sink into my neck my back arched out of reaction, head tipping back as if to avoid the painful interaction.
Instead my reaction caused another one, the collision of our hips too much to not enjoy as Max repeated the action, loosening his hand from my hair to free up both.
“Friends don’t do this” I choked out when his hands tightly grasped my thighs and pulled them around his waist, bringing us tantalizingly close.
Max grinned above me, making small thrusts of his hips as if trying to get rid of the barrier that claimed itself our clothes.
In truth, the feeling was delicious but my mind zoned out immediately once he replied, “What makes you think we’re friends?”
The way he had said those words, I knew he wasn’t meaning it in those childish fights that we often had, but in a way that excused these actions for what they could be and more.
It wasn’t long before Max pulled himself away from me, breathing heavily and whipping the sweat from his brow. His fingers once more delved into the top of my jeans, jerking them towards him and slowly down my lean hips.
If I didn’t stop now I knew where this would go, because Max didn’t want to stop, this much I knew. But I had to.
Quickly my numb hands grabbed his shakily, pulling his away while my vision swam and body screamed to continue. If he could make me feel that good through our clothing, how much better would it be without?
Shaking my head to rid myself of these thoughts, and to throw off the wait Max I began to pull myself up to a sitting position.

Stop
Max nodded his head quietly, though he stared at me quietly for a good few seconds.
“Max? Have you seen Newton? She’s not in her bed” My mother’s voice suddenly called close to the doorframe, her head poking in quickly to see our close proximity.
“Newton… Max?” Her face twisted into confusion.
“She had a nightmare and came to see me,” Max quickly reassured her, rubbing at his forehead nonchalant like, “I told her she could stay here tonight”
“Oh baby, why didn’t you come get me?” My mother gushed, taking Max’s excuse without question.
“I didn’t want to bother you and Rick” I whispered, biting my lips to hide their swollen state.
“My baby,” My mother once more uttered, wrapping her arms around me as Max moved far away, turning his back to us. “What did you dream about?”
Of course my mind could not think of a single thing at the moment except what had happened in those previous delightful minutes, “I can’t remember”
Stroking my hair my mother led me back to my room, thanking Max for taking care of me.
I breathed a sigh of relief once I was back in bed, tucked under the blankets with a flushed face and worried mother. She sat with me until I feel asleep, stroking my hair and humming a comforting tune that I heard many times since I was little.
It had no words, but it was a shared connection of ‘I’ll always be there’.
♠ ♠ ♠
who loves me? Lets take a poll. >:D

Posted early because of all those adorable comments that filled me with joy. I can promise, Max Action is about to get even more interesting. This is only the start. Depends on you my friends, depends on you.