Bruises in Miniature Form

Hypocrite

I couldn’t help but let Max’s words circle around my brain, tormenting me throughout the night until I couldn’t take it any longer. Ripping the sheets off my body I pushed my feet to the ground, nearly recoiling at the cold flooring.
I was determined however and started my small trek to Max’s room, pushing the door open and closing it quickly behind me. I found him asleep, a sight that shocked me for some reason.
He looked so strange now, unconscious and vulnerable. His hands were in fists resting beside his face, clenching every now and again as if he was grasping at something. His mouth naturally parted to release tiny snores, some that were interrupted by a soft grumble or groan.
Blankets were pooled at his feet, a sure sign he had kicked them off and his socks dangling from his toes. Tip-toeing forward I brushed a few strands of black sweaty hair away from his face before striking him hard across the back of his forehead with a wicked ‘smack’.
Jerking backwards I watched him roll off the bed and crash to the floor, cursing loudly and swatting the air. I waited until he got a hold of himself enough to peek up at me, his face immediately thrown into a scowl. I kind of missed those.

“What the FUCK!?” He cried. “Are you insane?”
“Take back what you said” I retorted childishly. I knew he wouldn’t understand a word I was saying but at that late night it was all I could come up with.
“You hit me; waking me up at… you’re fucking serious? Five AM!? You woke me up at… fucking Christ Newton, I’m going to kill you!”
“Take back what you said about Trent! I can’t sleep and it’s your fault! Now take it back!”
His blue eyes remained darkened; I couldn’t tell if it was from just awakening or from anger but I guessed either one was a playing factor.
With a spring Max bolted over his bed to tackle me, crashing our bodies to the floor as his fingers grabbed a handful of my hair loosely. I stared up at him with a look I hoped would display my annoyance, only to be rivaled with his own death look.
“You sure like to test patience” he growled, bending down to press his nose against my cheek.
Nodding against his flesh I answered. “I want you to tell me Trent isn’t using me”
Max went silent, slowly peeling himself away from my body until his back was pressed against the baseboard of his bed. “I can’t do that Newt”
“Why not?”
Max matched my stare even, making sure not avoid blinking with his wide stare. “Because he is”
“And how do you know that!” Once more I found myself angry and ready to take it out on him.

My hands grasped the fallen pillow and swung quickly at his head, making contact once more before he had me struggling underneath him on the floor. I was unable to get anymore hits in so instead I went for the morechildish smarter move.
I hide my face behind the pillow and cursed him to fall underneath a bus. A moving bus.

“Hey” Max tried to cajole me, tugging gently at the pillow. “You’re not really that mad, are you?”
“Yes…” My voice sounded muffled.
I heard him chuckle before my hips were straddled, fingers splaying against my sides and slipping underneath my shirt to touch bare skin. Jolting up I flung the pillow at his face and fought to disconnect his hands from my body. Not an easy task.
“No! Max! This is not happening again!”

Max grinned down at me before capturing my lips quickly. It felt too fast, rushed and messy as he pushed my body back down. There seemed nothing more I could do as my body jerked at his calloused tips.
I knew it was wrong; I had even gotten mad at Ronnie for suggesting this exact occurrence was to happen once more! So I should be stopping it now, right?
But I can’t bring myself to do it, I can’t find that part in me that hates the feel of his body against mine. Try as I might, I was craving Max’s attention.
It seemed all my directed anger had turned down into a haze of hormones that Max knew how to control. What would my mother think if she found me now?
I was a hypocrite, all because of Maxwell Green.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now the reason this is short is because I need to know, how many of you can handle it if I bump the PG-13 rating to maybe an 'R'?
I mean, it'll probably be posted anyway, but I want to make sure no-one's going to scream "Bad Kat! Bad!"

The story is about to become extremely fun either way :D Quick guess everyone: What do you think Max's got under his sleeve!?

On another note, I'm very sorry this wasn't posted sooner. I got thrown into the wrong state of mind by some very uncaring friends and spent the past few nights destroying my room and my mind. I needed to let off steam and didn't want to have Max suddenly rip the throat out of Newton (Or Trent) 'cause that wouldn't be fair (or according to plot line).
So more soon, as well as upates on TGTTT! and my new one, PS (Pretty Shoes).