Status: On going, I hope to update a minimum of once week

I Still Think You're Beautiful and I Don't Ever Want to Lose My Best Friend

Best Friends?

Vic's POV
I opened the door to my room after hearing a light knock. I try to hide my emotions as much as possible when I pulled the door all the way open to find Mike standing there. I could tell that my façade wasn't fooling him because he walked right by me and sat down on my bed.

"Look, I know you're not one to talk about feelings and shit, and you sure as hell know that I don't," Mike said awkwardly looking down at the floor, "but, I know when something is bothering you, if you want to talk I'm here, or better yet ask Anna about what the fuck is going on, I'm sure she's wondering why you haven't answered her daily text." Mike finished looking up at me.

"I will talk to her Mike, I just ca-" I tried to explain but Mike cut me off.

"Look, just talk to her, you don't even know for sure what actually happened-"

"Mike, I said I will, I just can't right now." I said flatly. Mike just nodded as if to say that he was there if I needed him and walked out of my room.

Anna's POV
I sat up in my bed, feeling around on my bedside table for my phone, holy sit! It was already 3:45 in the afternoon, I had slept in for once, but then it hit me Vic had never replied to my good night text, or woke me up with a good morning one...odd. I tried to brush it off, after all he may have fallen asleep before he got the text and may still be sleeping, after all I was able to sleep until 3:45 so I decided to send him a quick "morning" greeting.

I walked over to my guitar and picked it up hoping that playing it might calm me down a little bit. I automatically started strumming the intro for When You Can't Sleep At Night by Of Mice & Men (A/N link in the notes as usual), something about that song always makes me calm down as soon as I hear the first note. I sang my heart out.

"Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes
But it's love that keeps fueling me, fueling me
Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes,
Would you show them to me?
I know I'm not that perfect, but just stay a while
Baby, then you will see...

Miles away I can still feel you lay
Your head down on my embrace, my embrace
Far away...

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes,
Would you show them to me?
I know I'm not that perfect, but just stay a while
Baby, then you will see...

Don't give up, baby
I know that it's shaky,
Just let love consume us, 'sume us.

Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes
But it's love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me to love you

Miles away I can still feel you lay
Your head down on my embrace
Be not afraid to love me

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes,
Would you show them to me?
I know I'm not that perfect, but just stay a while
Baby, then you will see"

I took a deep breath playing had helped a lot. I sighed and nervously went to check my messages. I grabbed my phone off my pillow and plopped on to my bed. 3 unread messages, I smiled, but it dropped slightly when I saw that none of the three were from Vic.

Jaime:
"Hey Little Blue, what r u up 2 2day?"

A quick giggle erupted from my lips, that sounded so much like Jaime that I could practically hear him bouncing on the other side.

Anna:
"N2m jc @ my place, hbu?"

I replied quickly to Jaime and then continued to read my other 2 messages as Jaime's reply buzzed through.

Tony:
"Hey sweetheart, are you busy today?"

Anna:
"Nope, not really, just sitting around my house, why?"

I answered wondering what was going on. I finally got to the last text, it was from Mike.

Mike:
Hey Sexy, would you mind texting/ calling Vic I think something is up."

Anna:
"I've already texted him twice with no answer, but I can call him if you want"

I sent back nervously, if Mike was saying that something was wrong it had to be really bad, or at least noticeable.
Mike:
"Thanks m'dear :)"

Anna:
"No worries, I'll let you know! :P"

I finally got back to the texts from Tony and Jaime, they were both asking the same thing, Tony and Jaime were hanging out later today and they were wondering if I wanted to come. I replied with yes to both of them, I wanted to get to know my new friends.

I decided that now would have been a good tome to call Vic, I dialed his cell number and hoped that he would answer. One...Two...Three... Four rings and I got sent to voicemail, now I was really worried.

"Hey Vic, it's me Anna, I was just wondering if anything was up...so yeah, call me back when you get this. Love you!"

As I left the message, I hoped that he would realize how much I meant the last words, but also hoped that he would call me back, this isn't like Vic to ignore me...Wait I might be over reacting, his phone could be dead...I just had this gut feeling that it however was not the case.

I texted Mike telling him that I got no answer from his brother and asking him to keep an eye on him. He told me that he would and that he would let me know why "the little fucker is ignoring me". I thanked him and then saw that I had two almost identical texts from Jaime and Tony saying that Tony would be by to pick me up on the way home from work. I accepted the ride and decided that I was going to take a long shower and take my time since I have 3 hours to kill now.

Vic's POV
I was laying in bed when I heard my text tone for Anna go off.
Anna:
"Morning sleepyhead :P"

I just ignored the text and went back to staring at my ceiling.

When I had enough of staring at nothing, I decided that I was going to continue writing my still titleless song, but before I could my phone started ringing, I checked the caller I.D. and saw that it was Anna, I figured that she just wanted to pity me and make me think she still needed me so I ignored it and continued writing.

Tony's POV
I had less than 15 minutes left before I could leave work, but the customer I was with seemed like he may want to try every single guitar in the shop.

I almost exploded with happiness when I found that the customer had made a decision on an Epiphone Hummingbird (A/N link in the notes) and saw that I could now clock out! I went and punched out and sent Anna a text telling her that I would be at her place in about 15 minutes. I was looking forward to getting to know her more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I'm so sorry! This took me wayyy longer than expected, as I said the chapter got deleted and I had to re-write it, I'm still not happy with it but this is the best I can remember so I hope it's okay! :)

Also! I have decided that I would like to write band oneshot requests for you guys, if you are interested, take a look at the example I'll be putting up soon! It will have all of the required info included;) Oh! and I'm sorry but I will not be writing sex scenes I' a little too...inexperienced
~Rachael

When You Can't Sleep At Night by Of Mice & Men:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGl5vvYgVI

Epiphone Hummingbird (the guitar I have :$):http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars