Status: The cover image is not mine and all rights go to the creater

The Tale of Four

A girl finds herself in a strange world where she is needed to help quell the hatred between four different countries. If that wasn't enough her friends are also lost in this world. She wants nothing more than to find her friends and return to the world she is most comfortable with.
  1. The Tale of Four Ch. 1
    The main character finds herself locked in a dungeon and must find a way out with the help of the prisoner across from her.
  2. A Tale of Four Ch.2
    After waking up from her faintng spell the heroine finds herself in a carriage with the man she helped save from the dungeon.
  3. A Tale of Four Ch. 3
    The adventure at the inn continues.
  4. The Tale of Four Ch. 4
    Finally after a few days journey the group reaches their destination and are finally able to talk with one another.
  5. The Tale of Four Ch. 5
    Emma tells Vincent, Markus, and Willihem about the events leading up to their meeting.
  6. The Tale of Four Ch. 6
    After her conversation with Vincent ended Emma encounters Markus's sister.
  7. The Tale of Four Ch. 7
    Emma checks out her new rooms and meets new allies.
  8. The Tale of Four Ch. 8
    Emma takes a tour of the palace led by Brenda.
  9. The Tale of Four Ch. 9
    Emma has a long discussion with Vincent about the world she has fallen into.
  10. The Tale of Four Ch. 10
    Emma notices a problem with Willihem's magic.
  11. The Tale of Four Ch. 11
    Two months of training have passed, Markus and Willihem have returned with distressing news.