It's Over When It's Over

A Night of Safety

Then men all ran back inside. They had most of our things and we followed the man whose name was Dr. Edwin Jenner into a large elevator. I stood next to Daryl, with Daniel and Jack beside me.
“Doctors always go around packing heat like that?” Daryl asked Jenner.
“There were plenty left lying around. I familiarized myself.” Jenner said. “But you look harmless enough. Except you two.” Jenner said looking at Carl and Daniel bending down slightly. “I’ll have to keep my eye on you boys.” Daniel and Carl smiled, shyly. When the elevator stopped we all followed Jenner into a large room where he spoke to a female voice VI and explained that he was the only one left. We then followed him to another room to do the blood test. Jenner handed me gloves and said he’d do me last so I could help him with everyone else.
“What’s the point? If we were infected, we’d all be running a fever.” Andrea stated.
“I’ve already broken every rule in the book letting you in here.” Jenner explained. “Let me just at least be thorough.” After I got the blood from Andrea, I then handed the syringe to Jenner to put a cap on it. “Are you okay?” Jenner asked Andrea as she made a ganging sound.
“She hasn’t eaten in days. None of us have.” I said.
“Well I’ll fix that after I’m done with you.” He said. I smiled and took off my gloves and put out my arm so he could take my blood. After he was done doing that we all went into a cafeteria room. We all sat around the table having a good time drinking. Everyone had a glass of wine, (except the children of course) and Daryl had a bottle of whiskey for himself. Dale started talking about how kids in Italy and France have a little wine during their meals. Then Rick suggested Carl have a little. So they gave him a sip and he hated it saying ‘Eww’. We all laughed.
“Can I have some?” Daniel asked.
“After you just saw his reaction?” I asked him with laugh.
“No, no, Daniel. When you’re older.” Jack said.
“Well, just stick to soda pop there, you two.” Shane said to Carl and Daniel.
“Not you, Glenn!” Daryl said.
Glenn looked around confused, holding a bottle of wine. “What?”
“Keep drinking, little man. I want to see how red you face can get.” Daryl smiled. Everyone laughed. I was glad seeing Daryl have a good time and getting along with everyone else.
“It seems to me we haven’t thanked our host properly.” Rick said. Everyone raised a glass to Jenner.
“Here’s to you, doc. Booyah!” Daryl said. Everyone copied Daryl and said booyah themselves. Shane then ruined the celebration by asking where everyone went. Jenner explained how most left and how others opted out. Because the party was basically over after that Jenner showed us were we’d be sleeping.
“Most of the facility is powered down including housing, so you’ll have to make do here. The couches are comfortable, but there are cots in storage if you like. There’s a rec room down the hall that you kids might enjoy.” Jenner said. “If you shower, go easy on the hot water.”
Glenn turned around looking at all of us with a big dorky smile on his face, “Hot water?”
“That’s what the man said.” Jack said. Both of them laughed and we all went and found our rooms. I followed Daryl and put our bags on the floor.
“Imma go get a cot.” Daryl said. I nodded and he left the room. I thought I’d join Carol and the kids in the rec room. We all sat around playing board games. We were having a good night, and it was nice seeing Daniel actual smile for the first time in days. After a while Lori came in and joined us. I thought she’d take my place so I can go shower. So I left and when I got to my room, I saw Daryl lying on the cot with his shirt off, wet from the shower. “Hey.” He smiled.
“I’ve seen you cleaned.” I smiled. Daryl nodded with a soft smile. He was drunk so was I but not as bad as him. He still had the whiskey bottle in his hand. “Well I’m going to shower real quick.” Daryl slightly nodded with his eyes half shut.
When I got out and I was all dry I throw on one of Daryl’s flannels. I went to go check on Daniel and Jack before I went to bed. When I walked into their room I saw they were both asleep so I quietly walked out. I went back into my room and saw Daryl get up trying to balance himself. Daryl kissed me before I could even close the door. He walked us to the couch and he sat down so I got on top of him as we continued to kiss. “Oh wait. Get up.” He said. So I got off him and he got up going through a bag, then taking out a condom.
“You’ve had them this whole time?” I asked.
“What you thought we weren’t gonna have sex ever again?”
“No, I just didn’t think you’d pack some.” I smiled. Daryl sat back down on the couch next to me. He lifted his hips so he can lower his pants. After he was done rolling on the condom I took off my panties and got on top of him, we both moaned as I slowly took him in.
I rode him slowly feeling pleasure run through my bones. Daryl unbuttons his flannel shirt I was wearing and threw it across the room. He kissed my neck down to my breast, sucking on them, and biting gently causing me to moan. I tried to be quite so the others wouldn’t hear us. Daryl ran is hands down my back to my behind grabbing at it. I started to ride him faster and he began to moan louder. Daryl grabbed onto my behind and then stood up. I ran my fingers throw his hair as we kissed. He laid us down on the cot. Daryl was on top of me; I wrapped my legs around him once again as he thrust into me fast and hard. “Damn you got tight.” He grunted. As I was about to scream in pleasure Daryl put his hand over my mouth covering it. Thank goodness too. I wouldn’t want everyone hearing that. Daryl moved his hand from my mouth to my breast, then kissing me passionately.
Daryl thrust faster causing me to moan even more. Daryl then hit me in this one spot no man has ever touched before, as we looked each other in the eyes. Only Daryl has gotten to this spot. Daryl continued to thrust hitting that same spot that driving me crazy with pleasure, causing me to curl my toes. I wrapped my arms around Daryl’s broad shoulders as I was about to cum. Daryl thrust harder and I came saying his name. He thrust and grunted a few more times cuming himself.
After Daryl and I had caught our breathes Daryl got up pulling up his pants, then tossing me my panties. I put Daryl’s flannel shirt back on. As I lay on the couch, Daryl moved the cot next to the couch and threw the blanket over the both of us. I laid my hand on Daryl’s cheek, softly stroking it watching him fall asleep with a slight smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy sorry i haven't updated. i kind of forgot about you guys. life got busy. but yeah here it is. please comment, recommend and subscribe. (comment please i want to know what u think!!)