It's Over When It's Over

Arrow in the Ass

We made our way to one of the floors, still following Merle’s blood track. When we got to what looked like a front office we saw two walkers lying dead.
“Had enough in him to take out these two sumbitches one handed.” Daryl grunted, reloading his crossbow, “Toughest asshole I ever met, my brother. Ain’t that right Lora?”
“Yeah guess so.” I rolled my eyes.
“Yup. Feed him a hammer, he’d crap out nails.” Daryl continued to admire Merle. I laughed at his statement. It was funny.
“Any man can pass out from blood loss, no matter how tough he is.” Rick said. We followed him down a hall. Daryl yelled out for Merle again. “We’re not alone here. Remember?”
“Scew that. He could be bleeding out. You said so yourself.” Daryl stated. We then walked into what looked like some lab. The flames were still on and Merle’s belt was on the counter. Blood everywhere. Rick picked up a piece of metal.
“What’s that burned stuff?” Glenn asked.
“Skin.” I said. “He cauterized the stump.”
“Told you he was tough.” Daryl softly said. “Nobody can kill Merle but Merle.”
“Don’t take that on faith. He’s lost a lot of blood.” Rick said.
“Yeah. Didn’t stop him from busting out of this death trap!” Daryl said walking over to a broken window. We looked out and saw a bloody rage and glass everywhere. I don’t care how tough Merle was, he was dumb as hell.
“He left the building? Why the hell would he do that?” Glenn asked.
“Why wouldn’t he? He’s out there alone as far as he knows, doing what he’s got to do. Surviving.” Daryl said.
“You call that surviving?” T-Dog asked. “Just wandering out in the streets, maybe passing out?”
“Merle maybe tough but he sure is dumb I can tell you that.” I said.
“What are his odds out there?” T-Dog continued to ask.
“No worse than being handcuffed and left to rot by you sorry pricks. You couldn’t kill him.” Daryl told Rick. “Ain’t so worried about some dumb dead bastard.” I was so embarrassed by Daryl right now. The way he’s been acting towards everyone was ridiculous, I know his brother was left but he’s tried to kill two men in one day. I’m used to him being rude to everyone but it does get annoying.
“What about 1,000 dumb dead bastards? Different story?” Rick asked Daryl.
“Why don’t you take a tally?” Daryl answered him with another question. “Do what you want. I’m gonna go get him.” Daryl said walking towards the window, then having Rick push him back. “Get your hands off me! You can’t stop me!”
“I don’t blame you. He’s family, I get that. I went through hell to find mine. I know exactly how you feel. He can’t get far with that injury. We could help you check a few blocks around but only if we keep a level head. Plus I don’t think Lora would want you going out there like that.”
“Ricks right, Daryl. We have to stay together if we’re going to find him. Because I’m not letting you go out there by yourself.” I said.
“Fine then.” I walked up to Daryl rubbing his back. I was glad he agreed to cooperate. Rick looked at T-Dog to see if they were fine with it, but T-Dog wanted to get the bag of guns first. So we all agreed to go, we went into another room to set up a game plan to get the guns. I guess where Rick dropped it he was surrounded by walkers so we couldn’t just stroll in and get it. Glenn wanted to split us up so he can get the bag himself.
“You’re not doing this alone.” Rick said.
“Even I think it’s a bad idea and I don’t even like you much.” Daryl said. I gently slapped him on the shoulder. He ignored it though.
“It’s a good idea, okay if you just hear me out.” Glenn then re explained the plan. He wanted Daryl and I to go with him because Daryl’s crossbow is quieter than Rick’s gun, and Glenn knew Daryl and I’d would like to be together on this.
After Glenn was done explaining the whole plan Daryl said, “Hey, kid, what’d you do before all this?”
“Delivered pizzas. Why?” All the men nodded their faces like ‘yeah that makes since’ as I looked at them, I slightly laughed. The plan started and Daryl, Glenn and I went in another direction in the building than Rick and T-Dog. When we got outside we followed Glenn. When we got to the ally that Glenn was talking about he stopped to make sure that there weren’t many walkers around.
“You got some balls for a Chinaman.” Daryl told Glenn.
“I’m Korean.”
“Whatever.” Glenn then ran off throwing his button up shirt behind him. I picked it up and put it over my shoulder.
“He showed you.” I joked.
“Shut up.” Daryl laughed. “You alright?”
“Yeah I’m fine. How ‘bout you?”
“Okay.” When then kneed down waiting for Glenn. As we waited I heard footsteps coming from behind us. I looked at Daryl and he looked back at me cocking his head to the left and I nodded. We both stood aiming our weapons at a young man.
“Whoa, don’t shoot me! What do you want?” The young man asked.
“We’re looking for my brother. He’s hurt real bad. You seen him?” Daryl got closer to the boy. The boy then started yelling out for others in Spanish. “Shut up!” Daryl grunted. “You’re gonna bring the geeks down on us. Answer me!” The boy continued to call out for others.
“God damnit. Keep your mouth shut. Do you want walkers to get to us?” I snapped. The boy ignored and continued to call out. So Daryl hit him across the face with his crossbow knocking the boy to the ground. Then two men came running through the fence with bats. They started beating Daryl with the bat. They were kicking and punching him. I aimed my gun at them. “Stop it right now!” One of them men got up quickly pushing me to the ground making me drop the gun. Glenn walked in and the men stopped beating Daryl and ran towards Glenn. One man jumped on Glenn so I jumped on him trying to stop them. Then a car pulled up and one man carried Glenn and the other carried me towards the car. I was kicking and screaming for them to let me go. I saw that Daryl was still on the ground but he was able to shot the bald guy who had me in the ass. “Daryl!” I screamed out, as we all were rushed into the car.
“I can’t believe that puto shot me in the ass.” The man said.
“Well that’s what happens when you take his girlfriend!” I spat.
“You’re that rednecks girl? You can do lot better than that.”
“What are you going to do with us?” Glenn asked. The men ignored Glenn’s question and started speaking Spanish. Neither Glenn and I knew what they were saying. Then they put a bag over our heads and tied our hands together. We got out the car and into a building. Everyone continued to speak Spanish. I was trying to get the attention by saying hello but they ignored me, so I figured if we tried to be nice, maybe they’d let us go.
“Baldy.” I said to the man who carried me. “I can help your ass.” ‘Wow that sounded weird’ I thought to myself, “I went to medical school to become a doctor. I can help it so it won’t get infected.” A few seconds later they took the bag off my head. I looked around and saw a room full of gangsters with guns in their hands.
“Ey, Chinese man. Is she tellin’ the truth?” He asked.
“Yes, yes she is!” Glenn yelled. The men started speaking Spanish again so we stood there and waited. Then one of the men behind me cut the tape letting my hands free.
“Come on.” The bald guy said. I followed him to the back and outside. We then made our way to another building and I saw it was an old folks home. Older people were everywhere and these men were talking care of them. “You better not hurt me!”
“Why the hell would I hurt you? I have to look at your ugly ass; that’s bad enough for me!” One of the other men laughed, and the bald guy yelled at him in Spanish. I followed them to a room and the bald guy laid stomach down on a bed, while the other guy got stuff that I would need. The bald guy pulled down his pants a little so I can see where he got shot. I grabbed a tool so I can open up his shot a little just so I could look around. “It ain’t that bad. The arrow didn’t go deep and there is no fragments, so you’ll be fine. I do need to give you about two stiches.” The man nodded, so I grabbed the string and needle and started stitching the man’s ass. Once I was finished I asked for medical tap or any tap at that but they didn’t have any around for some reason. “Okay, then, you’ll just have to hold on to it.” I said handing him a rag.
“Thank you.” He said. “Sorry I beat up your redneck boyfriend.”
“Yeah. So are you going to let us go now?”
“Only when we get my little cousin and the guns back.” I looked at him angrily. So I punched him in the ass on his shot making him scream. He just growled in pain and left. The other man asked me if I could help some of the elders. I agreed and gave a mini check up on some of them.
“You are new here yes?” An elder lady asked. I nodded with a smile. “You are going to stay with us?”
“No. I’m not, ma’am. What I’m doing here is out the kindness of my heart, but I’ll be leaving soon once the men say I can.” Glenn then walked into the building. “Excuse me for a second.” I told the elders. I ran to Glenn, “Are you okay?”
“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Daryl, Rick, and T-Dog will be back to get us soon, hopefully.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are grammar mistakes once again I didn't reread it. lol :) Comment, Recommend and Subscribe please!!! :) and what did you guys think of sundays ep?? :D