Status: Incomplete/On-going/Active for your Eyes!

Blood Spells

Sharing Information

Once mom left the room I kept thinking about everything she had said while I gabbed one of my school text book’s to keep notes and add whatever questions I may had for her later. It was too much to take in or even remember so I thought writing them down while thinking carefully would be easier for me, and especially to ask questions that have a point.

The spell mother said had to be this if I remembered right:

‘’what I didn’t know,
Now I will.
My own element,
Let me see.’’


Both parties have to be standing for the spell to work and their thumbs have to be facing each other’s without touching. Once the spell was read then both parties have to touch each other’s thumbs and the spell worked instantly, showing the auras around their hands.

Auras were the colors that showed around witches and wizards, and the meaning they had was to show what their elemental power was. Elements plus their hues were what we called auras. Blue plus green was water, blue plus grey was air, green plus brown was nature and red plus orange was fire. There was also black plus white which was spirit.

Then there was the fact that mom had casted a spell on the house in order to keep us safe, my sister and I. Only those who have access on the house could have casted that dark spell on me and the only ones in here other than my sister were Kyle and Cam. It wasn’t possible; someone else was responsible for what happened to me. There’s no way one of these two would ever hurt me. I just can’t believe it.

Though what happened between me and Kyle was strange. It was like he helped me, but Kyle wasn’t a wizard. I would have known it by now if that was the case. He wouldn’t have been able to hide it from me and he would have done something to fix his situation with his dad about army and school.

Secondly, the Stonewell family comes from witches and wizards, but there are also bad witches and wizards who are called warlocks and want to get us killed. Thirdly, these co-called warlocks are looking for our grimores in order to resurrect a powerful demon from the spirit world to our world. What are the grimores? Which demon? Can we fight him?

And last but not least, the Golden Feathers who are the best wizards and witches in the world protect us from warlocks. Is anyone from our family a member of that organization?

There was a knock on the door and I left the notebook on top of the bedside table before mom opened the door and got in with a tray filled with a plate of soup and a glass of water. ‘’Do you want help to eat?’’ Mom asked but I shook my head. ‘’Okay, once you eat, take this,’’ she said and handed me a pill. ‘’It’s depon; it will help with the fever and headackes.’’

I nodded my head and said, ‘’thanks mom.’’

‘’Don’t stay up, sleep after you’ve eaten and we’ll talk in the morning,’’ and with that she kissed my forehead. ‘’Good night, dear.’’

‘’Night, mom,’’ I said and she left. Once I ate, I left the tray on the floor in front of the bedside table and laid on the bed after turning off the small lamp. I stared at the dark wall with my arm over my foreheard and my eyes finally closed. I felt tired, really tired but I was glad I didn’t have to go to school tomorrow. I was going to transfer though and I didn’t like that. Was that school near were we lived? Would I stay in a dorm? And what about Nao? Was she going to transfer with me?

I was anxious about everything, but still I managed to somehow fall asleep. ‘’Tia, wake up. Get up!’’ Someone said to me while shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw my sister staring at me.

‘’What?’’ I asked, trying to see, my eyes stunk from the little sleep I got.

‘’Get up! We have to talk,’’ she said and showed a piece of paper she held. I sat up on the bed and she jumped beside me with her kitten pajamas. ‘’I know you had a talk with my mom and I had a talk with dad. I kept notes so we could share what we know and make the best out of what it is we’re in.’’

She handed me the paper and I picked up my notebook from the table and gave it to her. ‘’Turn to the last page, I took notes too,’’ I said thinking that I should have guessed Naomi would have done something like this too; taking notes and thinking through things. We were twins after all. I started reading her notes, hoping to find more answers than questions.

1) These powers we have are generic; it’s passing down through every family. Every family has the genes it’s just that some are recessive while others are dominant. Usually your personality determines your ability but sometimes even that’s generic too.
2) Our parents couldn’t help over the incident today because it usually happens later; dad’s developed during senior year of college and mom’s during her junior year of high school. The protection spells around this house should’ve stopped the danger before it even happened.
3) Innocentia was put under a black spell early and the one who placed the spell on her had to be someone within the house after you got out of school.
4) Other than elemental magic, our family can do other things too. What those things are? I have no idea yet.
5) Tomorrow its history and genetics lesson.


Once I finished reading, I realized that the main question was who had put that spell on me. It was on both of our notes. There was also the fact that mom had went more to the historical side of all this while dad was about to let us on on something. We just didn’t know what it was, yet; like Nao had noted.

‘’Do you think one of the guys did it?’’ Nao asked and I looked right into her grey eyes.I shook my head ‘no’ and then she continued, ‘’but what about Jonah? I don’t know him almost at all.’’

‘’I don’t know. He might, so we better be careful around him.’’ Nao nodded her head and then said, ‘’on another note, once you are feeling we’ll be transferring to a school for witches and wizards. That’s gonna be fun.’’ Naomi was glad we were transferring? That came unexpected. I thought she’d miss Cam like I’d miss Kyle.

‘’What about Cam?’’ I asked, making her think about it.

‘’Well, there are phones, right? And I’ll be able to see him outside of campus so no biggie there. We are best friends after all.’’ That was true, at least I hoped it was. I wasn’t going to stop having contact with Kyle, no matter what he was my best friend, and the one I loved but that was a different story.

‘’We better get some sleep because we have a lot to discuss with mom and dad in the morning,’’ I said laying under the covers.

‘’Mind if I sleep here?’’ Nao asked.

‘’Get in,’’ I said and pulled the covers to the side and she got in. I turned off the small lamp beside the bed and got comfortable. Soon, the bed was warm again thanks to Nao and the blankets underneath.

We hadn’t slept together in years but we used to do it all the time when we were younger. Thinking back on it, we were always together back then. We even went to the toilet together, funny times. I turned to the side, and Naomi did the same. Her hand went around my waist and just like that, we slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so deeply sorry that once again I took so long to update but my life has been a mess. I broke up with my boyfriend of 8 years, my parents are taking a divorce, my health is going down the road too, not to talk about the fact I'm still jobless and I have bills to pay. It's HELL, but I will try to update this story as soon as possible whenever I get the chance. I hope Kayla doesn't kill me.

On another note, I hope you enjoyed this update of mine. Thought I'd show you guys how twins act. :)

xoxo
-Maria.