Status: Incomplete/On-going/Active for your Eyes!

Blood Spells

Love Troubles

It was time for lunch and since Kyle wasn’t waking up, I gathered my things and left the classroom without him. As I walked down the hall, I kept thinking about all these strange that have been happening to me lately. Knowing what other people think and sometimes even feeling what they felt wasn’t right. I was afraid of how much these powers were intriguing me. It’s like when you’re a child and your parents tell you to not do something, and because of that you go and do it. The forbidden fruit was always the sweetest, wasn’t it?

I was suddenly pushed up against the wall and a pair of lips was on my own. It took me only a few seconds to raise my hand and slap the person across the face, knowing full-well who it was. He grabbed my hands from the wrists and held them against the wall as he stared into my eyes.

‘’That’s the third time,’’ he said in an angry-like tone as I glared at him.

‘’And if you don’t stop doing that, there will be more.’’ Honestly, who the hell did he think he was? Just because he was the hot stuff of the school and on the football team, that didn’t mean he could do whatever the hell he wanted. That was one of the reasons I didn’t like football players.

‘’Oh, really?’’ He asked smirking and his mouth was only inches away from mine. I could feel his breath on my lips and it made me want to puke. If he wasn’t standing between my legs, I would have kicked him down there already but luck wasn’t on my side; not this time.

‘’Really!’’ I yelled and turned my head to the side just so I could avoid another kiss from that guy.

The way she reacts to me and how her body feels against my own, his thoughts came on my mind like I was listening to him speak. I was intrigued to answer to his thoughts with spoken words but that would make me seem like a freak so I kept my mouth shut while I hoped a girl would give him a call or something, so he could leave me alone.

Then he was pulled away from me and when I turned to look at him, I saw Kyle pushing him away. ‘’What’s your problem dude?’’ Jake asked him with an attitude, and Kyle replied to him as he pushed him again, ‘’you are my fucking problem Jake.’’

‘’It’s not like she’s your girl, so leave us the hell alone.’’ Jake shot at him and Kyle grinned.

‘’She’s not my girl?’’ He questioned him sarcastically before he turned to me and put his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. ‘’She is mine,’’ Kyle said and connected our lips in a soft kiss. My hands went around his neck and I played with his hair as our lips danced around each other’s.

Damn, Jake thought and I heard his steps as he walked away.

I hadn’t realized my eyes were closed till that moment. His tongue explored the insides of my mouth as we kept kissing like two animals in heat; so hungrily yet so softly. It was strange. When I pulled away so I could breath, I looked into his icy blue eyes and he was staring right back into mine. I didn’t know what to do so I just said the first thing that came on my mind.

‘’Thank you for saving me, Kyle. Jake seriously needs to get down of that high horse of his,’’ I said and I turned to walk towards the cafeteria.

Kyle followed close behind me as he replied, ‘’I’m your friend. Of course I’d help.’’

That’s the problem, you’re only my friend. I thought to myself as I kept walking. I really liked Kyle. I knew that much but I didn’t want to destroy our friendship. If we become a couple and then broke up, it would be awkward going back to being friends. And I didn’t want to lose him from my side.

As for Jake, I had to do something. Seriously, he was acting like he could do whatever he want with me, to me…and that made me very angry. He had to leave me alone one way or another. Kyle won’t be by my side forever and Jake will try again. I know he will because that’s the type of guy he is. I had to do something quickly. I have to think of a way to get rid of him before I do something I regret.

(^.^)

At lunch, I just sat on the table while I kept thinking about things and not paying attention to those around me. My sister asked me more than once if I was okay and if something happened but I just brushed her off. Kyle sat down beside me like usual and I ended up with my head against his shoulder. I felt really tired and I didn’t want to eat so I only ordered a banana juice and that was because I wanted to change the taste in my mouth.

Time flew by in a heartbeat and I hadn’t realized it was time to head back to class before Kyle got up from beside me causing me to almost fall, since I was sitting against him. ‘’Let’s go. It’s time for class,’’ he said and I got up following him.

‘’Something’s wrong with her today.’’ I heard my sister saying to Cam (probably) but I just kept walking.

‘’Didn’t you hear what Kyle said? Jake’s been bothering again.’’ I heard Cam’s voice replying to her but I wasn’t able to hear the rest of their conversation. I was already beside Kyle, walking towards our next class. It was going to be a long day that much I knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm...boy troubles for Innocentia... Don't you all wish to know what I have in mind for Jake and Kyle? ::tehe: What do you think Innocentia will do when she's faced with Jake for a second time? And what will Kyle's reaction be to the news he's going to learn? Stay subscribed and find out soon!

Don't forget to rec the story if you like it, and comment with your thoughts and honest opinions. I'm really interested in knowing what you all amazing people think about this so far.

With that being said, the pen goes to my lovely co-writer and friend, Kayla.

Love you all,
-Marian.