Status: Incomplete/On-going/Active for your Eyes!

Blood Spells

Fun

Considering Innocentia was quiet all of lunch was an unexpected surprise, I had to get to the bottom of it. Innocentia was never quiet at lunch unless something drastic happened before lunch. She wouldn’t hold something since first period all the way over to A lunch, which was midday exactly; she didn’t have the ability to do so. That was something I’ve learned about Innocentia quick and easy, she could never stay mad at me for long no matter what I’ve did.

“Something’s wrong with her today.” I said to Cameron as we walked through the halls to our next class, fourth period, one of the three we share this school year. Fourth period for us was Government, a class that I was better at than chemistry but I still sucked at it some. Dates and names weren’t really the things I remembered well enough to pass a test so I relied on my knowledge of what happened with the thirteen colonies and the documents made in that time and usually that was enough for me to pass.

As usual, Cam was the best in his classes. Straight A student, no bad behavior, after school activities and a job to top it all off and he babysits his little sisters sometimes if his mom isn’t home early from her shift at the local hospital. That’s how we met, his mom had bought him for bring your kid to work day and my parents had bought me, said they wanted me to follow in there footsteps or some other bogus junk like that.

Cam was my best friend and protected me from everything and everyone when I needed it and I loved him for that. He offered to tutor me numerous times but I wouldn’t accept it, too proud to ask for help, even if he was my best friend.

“Didn’t you hear what Kyle said? Jake’s been bothering her again.” Cam replied to me, shaking me out of my thoughts.

“Why wouldn’t she tell me then? We tell each other everything,” I said a little hurt from her brushing me off like that. I mean, yeah I had my fair share of secrets, but nothing that’d bother me like her’s is bothering her.

“Maybe she doesn’t want to think about it,” Cam suggested and it kind of made sense. Innocentia and I were alike in that way, if we didn’t want to talk, you could force us to, but I wished she’d at least let me know she was fine instead of not saying anything.

“Subject change! Let’s talk about a less sad topic.” I said to Cam and he shook his head smiling at me, he was already used to my antics.

“Whatever, did you do the essay Ms. H assigned last week that’s due tomorrow?” Cam asked me and I glanced at him with a plain look on my face. “Did you at least start it?” Cam asked me, correcting himself once he realized he was talking to the queen of procrastination. Ms. H was our home econ teacher and assigned the random papers and things we had to do and most of them were fun. We didn’t get to do the baby project yet but she said after these papers were done and graded we were moving onto that next.

“Yep. Wrote mines on the affect of video games on the mind.” I said to him, preparing to launch into my full-blown statistics and logics comparison and notes. That’s one thing about me; I was crazy about doing research on absolutely nothing. It was this weird quirk for me, and most people never looked past it enough to see that most of the things I looked up were really cool and could come in handy someday.

We walked into Government and took seats in the middle of the classroom, per Cam’s request. I’d do anything for him since I knew he’d do the same thing for me. It was the way our friendship worked all these years and the way it’s going to work for years to come.

“Hm, you don’t even like video games, you’re more of a hands on type of person,” Cam said to me, making my eyes roll. He’s always sour when I do negative papers on things he likes. It’s a wonder how we really became friends anyway, but it probably had something to do with the fact we were partnered up last year for an all-year project in English. Something about getting to know your partner and write a report on them, or something close to it. We were friends when we were younger but we changed since and haven’t spoken for a while until last year.

“Oh well, what’s done is done.” I said to him, shrugging to show how much I don’t care. “Get over it Cam,” I told him, making him pout. I rolled my eyes, taking my normal seat at the middle of the classroom with Cam sitting directly behind me. To my right was an empty seat and to my left sat Henry, one of the better-looking people in this class, besides Cam. All in all it was about five good-looking guys in this class and all but three were stupid idiots, two were either not interested in dating or taken already. Cam being an exception to the categories listed because he’s an idiot but too interested in his studies to even think about dating. Every time it’s bought up he finds a way to change the subject but I always get something out of him first.

“Class, meet new student. New student, meet class.” Our Government teacher, Mr. Dell, told us as the boy walked behind him in front of the class. He had a confident posture and he smirked, while watching everybody like we were beneath him. I rolled my eyes at his confident and arrogant attitude; it could use some Stonewell ego drop to help him actually lift his head once in a while.

He had black hair, green eyes, and was wearing camo pants with a forest green shirt, prep with a side of rebel. The outfit itself shouldn’t have been much to look at but I figured that his mix of style deserved some notice, maybe it’d drop his ego a little bit more than what I planned to do in the near future.

This should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Already it's up, done and accomplished. Kayla's trying to figure out something really important to her character, Naomi, so she needs your help :)

Questions of the chapter:
1. What's your favorite animal between these three?
*Fox
*Wolf
*Cat

2. Do you watch the show Supernatural? ((This has nothing to do with the story but I just like to get to know my readers better.))
See ya soon loves, I'm passing the torch onto Marian!
-Love Kayla (a.k.a VeiledPrincess)