Status: Don't know if I'll do a sequel to this...

Howell Lake

Come Apart

“Squeal!”

And then a way too feminine sound left the lips of Zach as Heather, Cris and Jess all pressed the excessive cool lake water out of their soaking wet hair to splatter down on Zach’s bare back.

“Fuck you!” Zach yelled out under a big pair of sunglasses as he rolled over on the now wet towel that laid spread out beneath him. “I know ya wanna!” Cris chuckled as the girls were lying down on their own towels over the dry grass that surrounded the little lake house.

It was really a hot day and the teens had decided to just relax by the lake instead of going into the nearest town as they'd planned on doing. Miles, Daryl and Matt were currently out fishing, a little out on the still surface of the big lake and it looked to Heather like they were gonna have lots of fish to cook for dinner.

This is the life, Heather thought to herself as she sipped on the ice cold lemonade Jackson just made for them and rested her eyes on the small white boat that were roaming over the still lake. She could barely make out the silhouette of Daryl showing Miles something with his fishing rod and a smile curled up on her lips as she thought back to this morning.

After Heather had gotten dressed after her morning shower and sat down by the table where Jess and Cris had served eggs and bacon for breakfast, she’d happily smiled at the group while waving out a cheerful ‘good morning’. “’Morning, honey,” Cris had chuckled and while winking, she’d said: “What’s gotten ya in such a fine mood today?” And Heather’s eyes had quickly roamed over to Daryl that had smirked heavily into his morning coffee mug before she’d shrugged her shoulders and mumbled out something about just having slept well.

She didn’t really know exactly what she and Daryl had talked about last night; she’d been drunk and couldn’t remember all the details, but she knew that they’d finally established to themselves that there actually was something between them. Not that they’d said it with words. But she remembered how she’d felt him say so much when he's hugged her there in the kitchen. And that was something you’d just have to get used to with Daryl; he wasn’t much of a talker.

Heather giggled to herself as she rolled over to lie on her back. That was the exact words he’d told her back at that party Miles had thrown for what seemed to be ages ago. “Not much of a talker, are we?” he’d said with his eyebrows popped at her.

No sir, Heather thought to herself as she waved off a fly that had placed itself on her stomach and took another cool sip from her lemonade. She could see that the boat was on its way back to the shore and she couldn’t help but to feel a slight increase in her heart beat and a small pink blush flushed her cheeks.

“Ya know,” Jess’ voice sounded silently into Heather’s ear, “If ya keep givin’ Dixon them looks, honey, everyone here will know ya had sex with’im last night.”

Heather’s eyes widened at her friend. A smirk was plastered widely over Jess’ rosy lips and her eyes gleamed. “Did not!” Heather whispered out quietly in rushed words.

She heard a giggle come from over where Cris was lying.

“I didn't, seriously!” she tried again.

Jess rolled her eyes at her. “Yea, sure. Then what’cha do inside the house when we was out soppin’? Ya both seemed so mysterious when we came back to the house.”

Heather bit down on the nail of her index finger. “We just talked. Conversation, you know, don’t know if you girls ever heard of that?”

The girls chuckled. “Yea?” Cris raised at her with narrowed eyes, “what’cha talk about?”

“Just stuff,” Heather waved at her, earning complaining stares from both girls. She sighed. “He apologized. Told me Merle had him realize that what he’d done was kinda wrong.”

A short moment of silence had Heather feeling nervous. “And ya forgave him?” Cris asked.

Another moment of silence passed. “Well, yeah? He seemed truly sorry for what he’d done.” She saw Jess bite down on her lower lip and Cris raise her eyebrows.

“What?”

Cris shook her head slowly. “Heat, I know Dixon’s your prince charmin’ of rednecks but… ya gotta think twice with him. Did it occur to ya that he might just have told ya tha’ ‘cause he… ya know.” Heather tilted her head at her friend, not understanding where she was going with that sentence. “Well, ‘cause he just wanna get in your pants again,” Jess chirped in a whisper.

Heather sat up to rest on her elbows and looked down on her thighs. A faint reddish tone was already starting to show even though she’d applied a lot of sunscreen this morning. “It’s not like that,” Heather shook her head at her friends, “He’s not like that.”

They all shared a moment of just glaring at each other. Heather knew what they were thinking: ‘don’t get yourself hurt, be careful around him, do you even know if that’s what he’s like, yada yada yada…’ But she knew; Daryl wasn’t the kinda guy who would lie about his feelings, even talk about them if he didn’t really feel the need to. Was he?

“The hell y’all lying around whisperin’ for?” the raspy voice of the guy that was just buzzing around inside Heather’s mind sounded over them, and she felt a shadow run over her head. She reached an arm up to lay cover over her eyes and glared up at the dark shadow of Daryl that hovered over her, the sun from behind him making it impossible for her to tell the expression on his face.

“Ah, Dixon, ya know; makeup, tampons and boys. Typical girl’s stuff,” Cris said, earning both the two other girls to chuckle.

He muttered something that was so heavily accented that Heather couldn’t understand it and stalked off with a large string of fish in his hands.

A high pitched yelp suddenly sounded from Jess and soon she’d rolled all the way over to grab onto Heather’s arm. Heather grinned as she saw her surprised expression. “What are yo…” Ah!

A strong couple of hands grabbed her by the ankles and twisted her body around to lie on her stomach. What the fuck?

She heard the chuckles from Jackson and Matt behind her.

Oh, hell no!

“Don’t!” she laughed out as Cris now also was shrieking and kicking her legs up in the air. The boys were coming for revenge for all the times the girls had splashed water on them this morning.

Suddenly Heather felt the ground disappear under her body and she groaned out in a wide grin as she felt her stomach being pressed down on a hard shoulder. “Put me fucking down!” she yelled loudly but couldn’t help to chuckle as she saw Jess on top of Matt, helplessly banging her small tightened fists into Matt’s chest.

“Revenge!” Jackson grinned beneath her, forcing the bass of his voice to travel over her body. She felt a small twitch in her body as she realized he was the one carrying her; she didn’t like the way his hands were like plastered onto her thighs as he started walking towards the wooden bridge.

The wooden bridge?!

Fuck!

“Ya aint doin’ this, fuckers!” Cris sounded from somewhere behind Heather and an uncomfortable shiver ran down her spine as she felt something around her neck loosen. That wasn’t… was it?

She looked down in horror to find that her nightmare really was true; her bikini top wasn’t tied around her neck anymore. “Shit! Jackson, put me fucking down now!” she gasped at him while grabbing her breasts, covering what she could. Did he have to walk so fucking clumsily?

“Na-ah,” he barked at her while grabbing tighter around her thighs.

Panic ran through her veins; if he dropped her in the water now, she wouldn’t be able to hold onto her top anymore… She kicked her legs angrily. “No, I’m serious, asshole! This isn’t some fucking game, put me down now!”

But as always, Jackson just carried on like he was deafer than an old lady in her ninety’s; they were already halfway out on the bridge. This was going to be the humiliation of a lifetime…

Suddenly Jackson’s body was twitched to the side and she soon heard the seething gnarl of Daryl in her ear: “What ar’ya, fuckin’ deaf? When she tells ya to put her down ya put her the fuck down, bitch!”

Heather could almost hear the smile on Jackson’s lips falter.

“Shut up, Dixon. We’re just havin’ fun.”

Daryl’s eyes traveled up to hers and she knew what he was seeing; Heather on top of Jackson, doing everything she could to get down, fighting to hold on to her bikini top while desperation gleamed from her eyes. She saw the rage ignite in his blue piercing eyes.

“Aint lookin’ fun to me!” he growled.

His shoulders were already tensed. Jackson really had to put her down now, or else something bad was gonna happen.

“Please, just put me down,” she whispered silently to him while adrenaline started to pump through her veins. She didn’t know if it was too late already.

She almost fell in by herself as she suddenly felt her feet hit the wooden planks and she sighed out in relief as an arm took hold of her and had her stumbling into a hard chest instead. The musky smell of sweat and cigarettes had her breathing in heavily before looking up at his face. Daryl’s jaw was clenched and his eyes were boring into Jackson’s.

“There!” Jackson’s nasal voice cringed, “Ya done? Or ya wanna come at me?”

Daryl’s arm roughly pressed her chest into his and she yelped out as she felt the low bass of his raspy voice travel over her skin: “Ya aint touchin’ her again, ya hear? If I see ya as much as lay your filthy brown nigga-eyes on her again? I’ll kick ya’ fuckin’ teeth in!”

Heather’s eyes widened at the harshness of Daryl’s words. “Daryl…” she whispered, trying to sooth the heated boy before her. She heard gasps from behind him; probably Jess.

Daryl roughly yanked her to the side before ripping off his sweaty t-shirt, handing it over to her. “Here,” he growled at her before he turned his gaze back to Jackson.

Heather stared blankly at him, how he literally beamed with heat and rage. Another couple of gasps were heard behind them and Heather looked to the left to see Zach, Miles, Matt, Cris and Jess stand in awe, paralyzed just like she was. She slowly pressed the dark t-shirt to her chest, covering her loose bikini top with it.

“Oh yea?” Jackson’s voice seethed, “What’s she to ya, Dixon? Ya actin’ like she’s yours. Ah, but ya forgettin’ somethin’, aint ya?”

There was a moment of silence where all you could hear was the small lapping sounds of the water hitting the shore and crickets singing in the grass.

“She wants no redneck like y’self to come play hero for ‘er. Go back to fuckin’ trailer-trash land, back to where ya came from!”

The sound of air being violently ripped out of a chest was all you heard before they hit the water. And then torturous long minutes where the sounds of the splashing of water, skin hitting skin and gasps of pain were screaming at the group of teens on the bridge. Heather was petrified.

Miles and Matt soon jumped into the water to try and separate the two hotheads that were throwing themselves at each other; knuckles, fists, elbows and heads flying around in a twirl of frenzy. It took Miles and Matt a bit longer than it should have to separate them, but when they finally did, Daryl was the first one to heave himself back up on the bridge before storming off in the direction of his tent.

Heather didn’t dare look at him; afraid that if she did, he might be pissed off again. Or, more than he already was, that is.

“Fuckin’ psycho,” Jackson grumbled as he too made it back to the bridge, a black eye already blooming over his right eye. Heather felt his eyes rest on her for a couple of seconds before he shook his head and trotted off back to the house. And she still stood there, like glued to the wood under her feet, hugging herself tightly. What the fuck had just happened?!

She felt anger boil through her veins, but she didn’t know who held responsibility for it.

Was it Daryl? For being such a prick, swearing off racists remarks at Jackson for no reason, for not being able to control his temper and just started a fight with Jackson, just because he carried her out to the bridge?

Or was it anger towards Jackson? For not listening to her when she told him to put her down, waving her off because he wanted to get his revenge, for touching her a little too much on their way?

She shook her head. She couldn’t clear her head enough for her to figure it out; she was just… pissed. And then her feet started to tramp down the bridge. She nearly bumped her shoulder into Cris as she made her way past the others, her eyes only focusing on one single thing; Daryl’s tent.

“Ey, uh, babe? Ya sure it’s a good id…” But Heather threw out her arm at Cris, too pissed off to actually speak, and stopped her friend’s careful presumption.

Heather didn’t care whether Daryl was too much of a hothead for her to talk to him now, all she knew was that she needed to.

Sne needed to ask him; what the flying fuck is wrong with you?!

And she did. But her words hung thick in the moist air of the tent as she stared at him, his eyes ever escaping hers, and he left them to hang there. Just the tiny sound of a gnarl ripped through his chest when she put her hand on his arm to have him meet her gaze.

He was still boiling with heat; it beamed off of his bare chest as he sat there on his sleeping bag, head leaning away from her on his forearm that rested on his bended knees. She’d put on his shirt on her way over to him and she stared down at it. It was way too big for her and you could still tell the small darker spots of his sweat that was slowly vaporizing into the air.

“Talk to me,” she stated flatly.

She was gonna sit there and wait until he answered her, until he talked to her; minutes, hours, days; she didn’t care. She planted her ass firmly next to him.

Whatever time you need, Dixon.

“He’s a fuckin’ prick!” Daryl seethed through his teeth, “A lowlife, motherless bastard. I oughta kill his ass.”

Daryl’s fists clenched. Heather gulped down and looked at her hands.

“Filthy, dirty asshole. Fuckin’…”

She heard his breath come out staggered.

“I’ seen the way he looks at’cha. Ya noticed? Like ya some thing, just for him to take. And when he touched ya like that today, I was just… Fuck, he needs his eyeballs ripped outta his goddamned face. Nasty son of a bitch! And ya told him, ya fuckin’ yelled for him to just…”

“Are you done?!” Heather yelled out, cutting him off.

His eyes finally met with hers and a shadow of surprise traveled over them, his mouth twitching slightly. Heather breathed out heavily, her anger almost driving her over the edge.

“Daryl,” she breathed with eyes closed, “I appreciate you helping me out down there. I was losing my top and you made sure I didn’t. So thanks.”

He grunted and nodded his head. She rolled her eyes. She wasn’t done yet.

“But you can’t go around hitting people. Especially not your friends, I…”

“He aint a friend of mine!” Daryl snapped.

Heather slapped his shoulder with the back of her hand and he shut his lips close once more. She continued: “You gotta control that temper you’ve got. And seriously, when you pulled the ‘nigga’-card? I felt like punching you myself.”

She saw his eyes narrow down at her but she didn’t care.

“Just… this is not you, Daryl. So stop acting like an asshole and get over yourself.” And with those words, she got up and left him to stare after her.

When she entered the house, she heard the quiet mumbling of Miles and Cris from the living room. She leaned her shoulder on the door frame and crossed her arms on her chest. The others raised their gazes at her and Heather saw Jess frown a small ‘are you okay?’ at her. Heather nodded quickly. “Where’s Jackson?”

The others all looked down at their feet.

“He left, we couldn’t get him to stay.”

She blinked a couple of times before Miles’ words sunk in. “He left?” Heather asked again.

They all nodded their heads, Matt being the one opening his mouth this time: “Yea, he called his mom. Told her to pick him up down by the gas station. Told us not to go after ‘im.”

A long moment of silence passed as the group of teens just stared at each other, obviously all shocked that their cozy little weekend had turned out to be something you could easily find in a bad teenage drama.

Heather felt so bad; Jackson had actually left. And Daryl was the reason for him doing so.

As the hours passed, the teens slowly managed to push the events of the afternoon out of their heads and get back to trying to have a good time. Even though it was kinda hard getting a smile back on her lips, Heather found herself chuckling as Jessica danced her way across the kitchen floor and over to pull something out of the refrigerator.

Jess sang loudly along as the small boom blaster raddled out an old song Heather hadn’t heard in ages. When their eyes met, Jess’ smile immediately stiffened a bit. Heather turned her gaze out of the window and down to the small dark green tent that peeked out from behind Miles’ blue van. She sighed: “I feel bad.”

She felt a gentle arm being laid around her shoulder and a quick kiss to her cheek. “Don’t,” Jess told her and nudged her shoulder, “S’ not ya fault. Daryl’s a hothead; we all know that, even Jackson. And Jackson acted kinda like an ass too. So don’t take this on y’self, honey.”

Heather shrugged her shoulders and looked down at the cucumber she was slicing for the salad. She still felt like she could have prevented it somehow, she just wasn’t sure how. Jess hugged her from behind. “Please, be happy. For me?”

Heather barked out a breathy chuckle and turned her face to smile at Jess.

“That’s ma girl!” she grinned before letting her arms drop from Heather’s shoulders and danced her way over to the oven, “Fish’s almost done. Ya think Daryl’s gon’ come in for dinner?”

“I can go over and ask him,” Heather said, immediately dropping the knife down on the chopping board before her.

Jess held up her hands, her eyes big and her mouth in a tight line. “I’ll go. You finish up the salad and tell the others to get their asses in here.”

Surprisingly, Daryl did show up when the group had settled down around the table. Or, his body was there, though not his head. Because Daryl didn’t say a word; not even a simple grunt or snort like he always muttered as comment to what people around him said. He only just nodded when Matt asked him if he was alright. But Heather tried to ignore him; let him have his space. He would talk to them whenever he felt like it.

But he didn't. When the day came to an end and the teens were gathered around the small bonfire out on the lawn by the lake just like they’d been the night before, Daryl quietly slipped in between the tree logs that surrounded the small orange flames, and sat down with a silent sigh and a beer in his hand. Heather sent a smile at him but he quickly looked away, taking a big sip from his bottle, with a frown on his face.

There was seriously something messed up about that boy, Heather thought to herself with a shrug of her shoulders. Why had he come down if he just wanted to sit there, pouting and not showing anyone there any interest at all?

Heather looked down as she felt weight press down on her shoulder and saw Jess rest her head there, her eyes closed and her mouth partly open. She felt Jess sway heavily as she leaned herself against Heather’s shoulder, almost making her slip down from the tree log.

“Whoa, you okay there, sweetie?” she asked her woozy friend nervously, trying to gain eye contact with her but with no luck. Heather looked up at Miles and Matt who were both eyeing her too.

“Sum’tin wrong with my fishy,” Jess mumbled into Heather’s arm, earning a bit of saliva to travel down her skin.

“Okay,” Heather sighed and tried to get up on her feet without stirring the dead-weight Jessica that was groaning something unintelligible in a weak voice, “We gotta get you to bed.”

“I’ll take her,” Matt said, already on his feet.

“Yea, I’ll come too. ‘M ass-tired,” Cris yawned, “N’ she’s prob’ly gon’ need someone holdin’ her hair. Somethin’ wrong with her fish, my ass.”

Heather chuckled as she watched Matt and Cris struggle all the way back to the house with the almost sleeping Jess in their hands. She couldn’t blame Jess for getting sick; she’d really had a lot of shots with Miles after dinner, so it didn’t really come as a surprise that she felt the way she did.

When Heather turned around, she was met by a couple of questioning eyes from Miles; his face was only lit by the smoldering embers that lay on the ground between them. Heather tilted her head to the side. “Yea, so, uh, I think I’ll just, uh, go to bed too. See ya guys tomorrow.”

And while confusion filled Heather’s head, Miles was already on his way over the dark lawn too, leaving her to glare over to the only person that was still joining her by the bonfire; Daryl.

His eyes were gleaming as he stared down at the fireplace, his features calm while he sipped from his beer. Heather cleared her throat and felt a heavy presence of awkwardness thicken between them.

There were still so many things left unsaid between them; so many events that had occurred that Heather really couldn’t place inside her head. And while she was sitting there with all those things in her head, he simply just stared into the smolder with heavy shadows marking his face.

Heather rolled her neck along her shoulder blades as a trembling sigh escaped her lips. She wasn’t gonna sit here and wait for him to say something; she wasn’t that desperate on the whole 'I wanna get to know you’-thing. Because if Daryl didn’t do anything for their relationship, or whatever it was, to get better, she sure as hell wasn’t going to either.

So Heather got up on her feet and looked down on her hands, wrapping her thin blanket tighter around herself. “Um, I think I’ll hit the covers too. Guess I’ll see you tomorrow,” Heather spoke in a quiet voice while eyeing him.

And when Daryl didn’t answer, nor even nodded at her, she turned around while breathing out heavily.

Fine Dixon, she thought to herself, have a fucking nice evening with yourself.

And then she stomped off across the dry lawn maybe a little too aggressively. He was gonna get it the way he wanted, wasn’t he?

She didn’t turn her head the slightest when she heard his footsteps shuffle behind her, and when he said her name she didn’t answer. But of course, she knew Daryl well enough to know that if he wanted her to stop, he was gonna get her to. A small yelp of surprise escaped her lips when he wrapped his hand around her arm and yanked her backwards, causing her to crash her shoulder into his chest.

“Fuckin’ stop!” Daryl growled into her ear as he forced her to turn around, to face him, and reached his hands up to cup her face. Heather tried to twist herself out of his taut grip, but he only just tightened his calloused fingers around her jaw.

She whimpered at the roughness of his hands and the strong smell of alcohol that hit her nose like a brick wall. Had he been drinking alone in his tent?

She raised her eyes to gaze into his, but wasn’t prepared for what they did to her. An enormous shiver trembled down her spine as those two blue fires bored into her, pierced through her and seemed to read whatever they wanted to from her mind. Another whimper sounded from her when his fingers tightened once more and he took a step closer to her. She put her hands up to his chest and pushed a little at him.

“Ya mad?” he growled in his throat as he kept staring into her eyes, keeping them locked with his.

She didn’t know how to speak as he just kept those burning stares on her face but she managed to punch his chest with her fists clenched. She was furious.

Furious for all the things he’d done to her, furious for what he’d done to Jackson, furious for acting the way he did around the others and furious for not speaking his mind. If he would just tell her whatever went through that thick skull of his, maybe she would start to understand the reasons for his stupid actions.

But all she could do was whimper out as he caused another shiver to travel down her helpless body.

She let her hands clench into fists around the soft fabric of his shirt as a gnarling sound rippled from his chest. She saw him wet his lips as he stared down at her, down at her mouth, and she immediately did the same thing without even wanting to. She saw his face twitch slightly, his eyes narrowing at her before he bent his head down closer to her.

He crashed his lips upon hers roughly.

A fire immediately burned through her body and she heard an unwanted moan being muffled between their working tongues without knowing if it was hers or his. His elusive stubble prickled along the skin around her mouth as he worked his tongue over her lower lip before biting down on it lightly.

Her legs seemed to turn into jelly; they betrayed her as she felt them give into the weight of Daryl pressing his mouth so closely to hers. His rough hands quickly loosened their tight grip on her jaw and reached down to wrap around her torso, pulling her close to him.

She lost her mind there, she was sure of it. Now, all she could think about was the way his lips and tongue worked on her, the hardness of his chest crashing upon her soft one and his warm big hands ripping at her oversize hoodie.

All the anger, hell, all rational thought was being pushed out of her along with her breath when his lips left hers and he growled into her ear, his shoulders hovering broadly over her, his musky scent making her head dizzy.

She shot her hand down to grab him between his legs.

He crouched around her as her hand roughly nudged him; hands around her arms and tearing at her back, head bent over her shoulder, mouth on the sensitive skin between her neck and shoulder where his teeth scraped desperately and his hips bucking at her, forcing the apparently hard bulge between his legs to glide over the palm of her hand. But it was the sound that left his thin lips that had her tearing his belt buckle open.

Her hands worked quickly, as if she’d done this a million times before, as she made her way down into his boxers without pulling down his pants. Daryl crouched even tighter around her when Heather’s hands wrapped around his hardness, and a hiss sounded from him when she with one hand digging into his hip started stroking his length with the other in quick strokes.

He was like an animal; bucking his hips forcefully into her hand, growling deeply into her ear and his muscles tightening around her as he helplessly savored the feeling of her touching him like that. And Heather was on fire. She was burning with heat, her blood boiling feverishly with anticipation and lust for the boy before her.

“Fuck,” she heard him grunt as he pulled away from her, pulling his pants back up to rest on his hips again, “Not here.”

And then he grabbed her wrist and pulled her after him. She helplessly stalked after him, over the lawn and in the direction of his tent with a heaving chest and a belly so tightened with heat, she thought that she was going to explode any minute now.

They literally fell into the tent and down onto his air mattress, Heather being on top. She sat up, straddled him with one leg on each side of him, and instantly pulled off her black hoodie, earning a shiver to spread goose bumps over her skin when she felt the heated warm air cling around her.

She would have expected Daryl to have thrown himself at her, but instead he’d grown quiet and still. She looked down at him and tilted her head to the side when she saw his eyes travel over her almost naked torso.

His eyes were still burning, lust and hunger obvious in their beaming, but something else was also visible in them. The same softness she’d only seen one time before; right after the first time they’d been together.

A silent moan sounded from her as she felt a feather-light touch of Daryl’s calloused fingertips stroke upwards from her stomach, up her cleavage and over to her collarbone. His other hand had traveled around to the clasp of her bra, and he fumbled absentmindedly with it while his eyes burned on her skin. She breathed out and threw her head back when she once more felt his fingers run over her trembling skin.

A low irritated grumble sounded from him as he still fumbled with the opening of her bra. Heather giggled breathily and reached around to smack his hand away and remove it herself. When the fabric fell down she saw his eyes widen and she couldn’t help but to grind her hips when another feather-touch ran over her newly freed delicate skin.

She sighed out in pleasure as she felt his fingertips clench gently around her nipples and she bucked out her chest at his hands.

“Beautiful,” he whispered in a raspy breath before he cupped both hands around her breasts, causing her to whimper out. The gentleness of his touch and the word that had just rolled over his thin lips had desire shooting down her body and explode in wetness between her legs.

She grabbed one of his hands and reached it upwards, up to her mouth, before she planted lingering and wet kisses on his fingertips. She went even further and let her tongue stroke from the root of his index finger and up to the tip, a strong and edgy taste of cigarette smoke prickling along her taste buds. She slipped the finger inside of her mouth, wanting more of the stale taste that lingered on his skin.

A groaning snarl rippled over Daryl’s parted lips and his free hand wrapped around her hip, his fingernails clawing against her skin there as he bucked his hips up at her, the hard bulge in his pants pressing at her inner thigh.

She sucked greedily on his finger when his eyes met with hers. They were so soft and hard at the same time, she didn’t know what to do with herself. So she climbed down from his hips and pulled his pants off him.

He looked at her with wide eyes as she quickly reached up to remove his boxers as well. Another explosion of moist between her legs had Heather cry out when she watched his hard length spring out in the darkness of the tent. She desperately grabbed him while placing herself between his tightened legs and watched his beauty with greedy eyes. She felt him shift nervously under her.

“Relax,” she rasped, her voice sounding so different from what she was used to that a faint blush flushed across her cheeks. She bent down and placed a quick kiss on the pink hardened tip of him and an uneasy hiss sounded from his lips.

She’d never tried this before so she looked up to catch his gaze and breathed out heavily when she saw the eyes he was giving her. Darkness, hunger and desperation beamed from them and a silent snarl was curling his lips upwards, showing off his teeth.

She let her tongue lick over the same spot she’d just kissed without removing her eyes from his. Now the snarl that had lain on his lips sounded loudly, rippling from his heaving chest.

Heather closed her eyes. His reactions to her touch were all she needed as encouragement for her to go further. She let her lips glide over his hardness and down its silky skin, over the many visible veins that pumped eagerly there, while she pressed her tongue along it.

“The hell,” Daryl growled silently and his hips bucked naturally at her, surprising her with the sudden size of him inside her. A gagging sound spread out over Daryl’s length when she felt him hit something in the back of her throat.

Daryl groaned loudly and bucked his hips again, harder and quicker this time. Heather felt her body nearly gag again and she pulled her head back, sucking in a sharp breath.

She looked up to see Daryl’s hands cover his face while his chest heaved up and down in quick movements. She smirked before bending down again to continue.

She could feel he tried to control his hips this time, the muscles of his thighs desperately tightening and loosening as she let her mouth glide up and down him. She felt the muscles of her jaw complain at the weird angle but she kept working over him.

Daryl hissed and groaned as he looked down at her. Heather felt one of his hands on her head and she looked up to have her eyes lock with his. Desperation was so evident on his features that she moaned out loudly; the vibrations of her voice obviously doing something to him as his eyelids fluttered heavily. She saw his mouth twitch.

“Ya gotta… ya gotta stop,” he stuttered out in a weak voice, his eyes closing shut when she moaned loudly over him again. His breath was becoming staggered and his body was beginning to jerk.

“Ah… fuck, m’ gon’ shoot ya,” he spluttered in a trembling voice. Heather felt heat flush down her body.

Her jaw was almost hurting now as she continued clasping her mouth around him but she really didn’t want to stop; not when he looked so damn… pleased. But an ever growing feeling of cramps soon started to shoot through the muscles of her jaw and eventually had her replacing her mouth with her hand. She breathed out heavily.

She saw panic wash over Daryl’s face as he looked down on her, watching what she was doing. “Fuck!” he hissed, “Watch it, m’ gonna…”

And now Heather finally realized what the fuck ‘shoot’ meant.

In panic she bent her head down to his dick again, but not only had she just placed her tongue on his head when she felt something warm hit the back of her throat, spurting up her tongue and exploding over her lips in small quick squints. A deep growling gnarl sounded up from Daryl.

Heather felt herself naturally trying to swallow the warm liquid that prevented her from breathing properly. She felt like it took her forever to regain a normal breathing pattern but when she did, she looked at Daryl and her breath almost got caught in her throat again.

The way his eyes roamed over her face with a light she’d never seen in them before overwhelmed her so much that she had to cover her face in her hands. Her cheeks burned heavily.

“No,” he rasped out in a lazy voice and she felt his hands tuck hers away from her face. She then let him watch her, feeling more self-conscious than she’d ever done before. Was there something in her face? Did some of his… thing hit her cheeks or chin or something?

“Come here,” Daryl rasped and she felt him pull her down to him, to place her right next to him on his mattress. Her eyes roamed down his body, down to the thing between his legs that still stood up beautifully into the dark room that was the tent. She let her eyes travel up to his face and felt shivers run along her skin as his eyes burned into hers.

His breathing was still heavy as she saw him reach up one hand to tuck away some strands of hair from her face. She smiled at him and shifted her legs a bit; the wetness between her legs was beginning to feel uncomfortable as she lay there. A smirk slowly curled up on Daryl’s lips as his eyes followed her movement. “Ya want me to…?”

Heather widened her eyes.

Did she want him to what, now?

But Daryl didn’t wait for an answer to be given; he quickly rolled over to rest himself on his elbow and bent down to kiss her shoulder. Heather felt one of his hands stroke down her torso in the same feather-light fashion as before, and down to the hem of her pants where he tucked at the buttons there.

She let him pull down her pants, lifting her bottom as he removed them, and felt how her heart beat sped up when his hand swayed over her underpants. Daryl let his hand stroke gently over her inner thighs, over her hips and over the moist fabric that was her panties.

She let out a ragged breath when she felt him press down his palm on her as pleasure shot down her legs, making her toes curl. With his palm flattened, he started stroking her in circles.

Heather practically cried out.

She’d never felt that feeling before; the one that was currently burning in her belly and causing her knees to buck upwards and her legs to spread out. She could almost hear Daryl smirk beside her but the feeling he was causing her to experience soon had her forgetting. The pressure that had been building ever since he crashed his lips on hers out there on the lawn seemed to have increased now, and she couldn’t get enough of the sensation of pleasure that shot from the pit of her stomach.

Her eyes opened in surprise, she couldn’t remember a which point she’d closed them, when she felt Daryl’s fingers sneak their way under her underpants and down over her damp folds. She whimpered out as she felt one of them slide gently into her slickness and over her most sensitive spot.

Desperation for more had her grabbing his arm with both hands, pressing it closer to her as she bucked her hips at his fingers.

“Damn,” she heard him rasp out when she let both her hands reach down and pull off her panties. She wasn’t thinking about anything else but what her body demanded for her to do and was surprised when she felt her hands force two of Daryl’s fingers close to her entrance.

"Please, Daryl,” she cried desperately as he eyed her maniacally and she bucked her hips at his hand once more. She felt him tighten his fingers and press gently at her entrance. Her body jerked violently as pleasure once more waved over her heated body. She heard him hiss out as she reached up her hands to claw at her breasts while her back arched, nails digging into the soft flesh there. And then Daryl pushed two fingers inside of her.

She cried out as both pain and desire washed over her.

Another ragged breath escaped Daryl's lips as he started pulling his fingers in and out of her. It didn’t take long for the pleasure to override the pain and Heather soon found herself moaning loudly at the feeling of his touch.

He’d scooted himself closer to her; his face was inches from hers and she could feel his hot breath on her mouth as she laid there and enjoyed what he was doing to her. But she couldn’t get enough; she wanted more. “Harder, please Daryl, faster…” she pleaded in that same strange voice from before.

Daryl snarled out as he started to pump his fingers in quicker movements and with such a force, the muscles of his arm flexed beautifully with every drive. “Say ma name again,” he demanded in a growl.

She writhed beneath him and called out his name again and again. She felt his lips on her cheek, then his tongue, licking along her sweaty jawline and down her neck. Without thinking, she reached one of her hands down to wrap her fingers around his dick that pushed at her thigh and started stroking.

He was done, she knew that, but she just couldn’t help herself.

However, Daryl growled out in pleasure at her touch and bucked his hips at her. It was almost too much for her to grasp, the fire inside her burning wildly, and she cried out loudly.

Suddenly, Daryl’s fingers left her, his body pulled away from her and Heather opened her eyes in panic. She watched him sit up on the mattress and stare down at her with a hard look in his face. She bit down on her lip and closed her eyes. He could do with her whatever he wanted.

She felt his hands grab tightly around her knees and pulled her along the mattress so her butt cheeks slapped against his thighs. She sucked in a hard breath as she felt his hardness push against her slick folds. “No!” she whispered out quickly and threw her hands up to flatten against his hard chest.

“Condom,” she managed to rasp out while her body still writhed under him.

Heather heard him grunt before his hands left hers and the rustle of fabric sounded loudly inside the tent. She heard an unfamiliar sound of plastic crackling and with her eyes closed she whimpered out pleadingly.

She didn’t open her eyes before she felt his heat crawl over her once more and something hard slap over her pelvis.

He hovered over her, his eyes roaming her body as it jerked closer to him, begging him to please her. She was getting impatient; her hands traveled over her skin, along her stomach and over her breasts and then back down over her thighs. And then she saw him bend down over her so his face was just in front of hers, his forehead pressed against hers and his breath hot on her mouth.

“Yes,” she pleaded as she felt him near her entrance again. He bored himself into her.

A wave of pain washed over her and she felt her thighs clasp around Daryl’s hips as she cried out. But this time he didn’t stop to ask her whether she was in pain or not, this time he pulled out before quickly pushing himself inside of her again, causing another cry to escape her lungs loudly.

She felt his hands grab around her hips, pushing her roughly against his abdomen as he pounded himself in and out of her. His head fell to burry itself in her neck as his hips rocked back and forth, his hardness driving into her repeatedly. Heather almost had herself scream for him to stop as the pain didn’t seem to seize at all, but just as she was about to call out she felt it. That same amazing, mindbreaking feeling like the last time; that special spot he hit that felt so…

She moaned out loudly into his ear as he worked her body like an animal, his shoulders so broad and close to her, and she let her teeth sink into the soft damp skin there. His musky scent mixed with the salty taste of his sweaty skin burned through her head and strong waves of pleasure had her eyes shut close. She felt fire gathering in the pit of her stomach as Daryl kept driving himself into her, harder and faster now while grunting deeply into her ear.

Heather felt her muscles tightening, something was about to happen to her body; something was slowly building up inside of her with each and every thrust. “Don’t stop,” she begged him in a breathy whimper as she felt her body tremble beneath him.

It seemed like she was on some unfamilar edge and that if he stopped now, she was never coming off of it. But if he continued, please let him continue, then she was gonna fall down from it; down into a deep valley of unknown desirable wonder. Daryl growled into her ear.

“Look at me. Say ma name. I wanna hear ya say it when it happens.” And then he pulled his torso away from her, pulled her ass up from the mattress and slammed himself harder against her again and again. Heather felt herself fall over.

A loud cry rippled from her chest as she felt herself come apart beneath him, her inner walls tightening around Daryl’s hardness and pleasure exploding inside her belly. Daryl hissed out a snarling sound above her and she fought against the urge of closing her eyes. She called his name out into the night as he’d told her to as her body trembled heavily with jerking twitches.

“You're so good to me,” she whimpered out desperately as the aftermath of the explosion rolled over her. Those words were apparently enough for Daryl to fall over his own edge because his eyes immediately widened as she'd spoken, his face twitched into a rather pained expression and his hands tightened on her ass.

Heather watched him in amazement as his thrusts became uneven and his breathing ragged, his lips were slightly parted and his eyes closed shut. He shuddered above her.

When his orgasm wore off, he slipped out of her and let himself dump down next to her with the laziest expression she’d ever seen flushed over his face. She giggled breathily and reached her hand up to swipe over his forehead, wiping off some of the small pearls of sweat that had gathered just below his hairline. He slowly flinched a bit away from her touch but when his eyes met with hers, he relaxed back down on the mattress.

“That was amazing,” Heather whispered in a scared yet also confident voice.

She was afraid what his answer was gonna be but she knew she had to tell him. He was truly fucking amazing. She saw him smile tiredly with eyes closed, and he kissed her hand as it stroked down over his chin.

“Yea, kinda was. Stay here tonight.”

Heather felt joy bubble down in her stomach together with millions of crazed butterflies.

I like you too, Dixon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everybody! (that simply has to be read with the voice of that weird doctor from Simpsons)

Here is the sixth part of my little Daryl story; I really hope you all will be satisfied with the outcome!
However, I have some things I want to set something straight before you slaughter me completely (hopefully, you won't), so here goes:
- The opinions pronounced by the characters in this story is not meant to hurt anyone. I am a very openminded person and I tolerate everyone no matter where they're from.
- I know Daryl doesn't act like a racist on TWD but based on several interviews where Reedus says something like "he's ashamed of being racist, ashamed of taking drugs, etc", I got the feeling that he once was. And, well, this story takes place in 'once', ha ;-)
- Also I have to warn you a bit on the "warning: sexual content" thing; this is sexual content at its finest. Not saying I'm any good at writing sex scenes, there's just a lot of it.

I really appreciate all of the love I'm getting from all of you! Without you, this story would still just be a oneshot of the two first chapters so; BIG HUGS! And a special thanks to jessegdixon for both commenting and recommending this. You are truly awesome. Also to aint for recommending! It means so much to me :-)

I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3