Status: New Story!

Breakable

Master Your Self-Destruction

I had a feeling I was completely smashed, but I didn’t give a shit I just wanted to have fun. I stumble over to the crowded bar and raised my empty glass in the air. The sexy bartender gave me a smirk and came over to me.

“Hey sweetheart what’s your pleasure?” He asks taking my glass from me. I could feel all the other girls glare at me, but oh well.

“Something strong, so I don’t remember anything about this night.” I say seriously, but with a hint of laughter. The bartender gave me a smirk and starts to make the drink. It was then I noticed there was someone next to me. He looks over at me and I nearly stop breathing. His eyes were barely noticeable, but they looking like hazel his hair was shaggy and a light brown color. I can see he is tall and tattooed, and very well built, but not overdone.

“You don’t mind if I sit here do you? My mates are being dicks.” He says to me in the sexiest English accent ever. I smile and shake my head. Just then the bartender gave me back my drink and I saw him give me a napkin with his number on it. I wasn’t concerned with him or his number I just want him to make more strong drinks.

The guy next to me orders a simple beer, and I see his fingers tapping along to the drum beats of the song playing in the club.

“You a drummer or something?” I ask hoping not to sound too drunk, but let’s face it I’m trashed to all hell right now. I take a big slip of my drink almost cringing as to how strong it is, but hey I asked for it. He looks over at me and he smiles.

“Yeah, it must be easy to tell, I’m the (droomer) for the band playing this song right now.” He says laughing. His accent when he says drummer is so fucking hot the only thing keeping me from sleeping with him is my body. It’s then I notice the heavy song playing, and believe me it’s quite catchy.

“That’s badass I love music, it’s pretty much the only thing holding me together.” I say playing with the ice cubs in my drink with the straw.

“I can say the same thing it’s completely a fucking release, and after a set I feel so much better.” The guy says smiling I still didn’t catch his name, but its okay I probably won’t see him ever again. After what seems like forever talking to this guy I see the bartender getting ready to leave.

“Hey I was good talking to you and all, but I got to go it’s getting late.” I said as sober as I could.

“Yeah, good talking to you too, and have a good night.” He says finishing off his third beer.

I get off the stool and start walking over the bartender. He has a sly smirk on his face, and I had a feeling

I was about to get into trouble.

“Hey there sweetheart how about we get out of here?” He asks me and I grab him by the shirt and pull him into the alley behind the club.

He slams me against the wall and I feel completely in ecstasy. His hands rubbed against my cut up arms, and I knew they would start to bleed. I could feel myself getting sick for some reason as the guy starts kissing me I knew something was wrong.

“I bet that drink is getting you all funny isn’t it? You said you wanted something that would make you forget.” The guy says in my ear, and I know I was in trouble, but this was a different scary trouble I wasn’t feeling good about. I tried righting back, but his hands have a really right grip

“H-hey not so rough you’re hurting me.” I say trying to get away, but the alcohol and whatever was in the drink make me feel weak. He then slammed me harder against the wall and he tries to lift up my skirt.

“H-help!” I scream trying to get anyone’s attention, but no one was looking. I soon felt his fingers inside me he must I ripped through my panties and fishnets.

“Stop! Get off of me!” I growl trying to kick him. He then slap me across the face and tried to put his hand over my mouth.

“Shut the fuck up!” He yells in my face. I could feel myself about to pass out, and I just wanted this to stop.

“Hey get your fucking hands off her you fucking prick!” I heard a distinct English voice yell. All of a sudden the guy was ripped off of me. I could hear fighting and punching, but I was too weak and drunk.
The last thing I remember I felt myself being picked up and taken somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi I know this was weird and filterish, but I wanted to get this out. I hope you enjoy and I would love to hear your thoughts!!