Status: New Story!

Breakable

Heading to York

I can’t believe it’s been 2 month since James rescued me from being raped. Since then I have totally won over all the guys. James and I are slowly working on my drug abuse, but I haven’t told him about my cutting. He has helped me so much already I don’t want to burden him anymore.

The guys and I are touring all over the country I’ve seen so many places. James has been by my side every step of the way. It feels so right to actually be loved and cared for.

“Sam you asshole give me back my clothes!” I yell as I chase Sam through the bus, he went into my bag and took my clothes while I was in the shower. Now I’m running through the bus in nothing but a towel.

Everyone thought It was adorable everyone except James.
Sam held the clothes above his head so I can’t reach them. It sucks that I’m shorter than him.

“Sam come on I need to get dressed.” I say trying to get my clothes back.

“I think all the blokes on the bus like this version of you much better.” Sam says laughing. That is when I noticed James behind Sam. James takes my clothes and Sam jumps back almost falling down.

“Not cool mate. Next time this happens I’ll take all your clothes and toss them out of the window.” James says with a smirking. Sam looks at him before he runs away. James smiled down at me and gives me back my clothes.

“Aw you’re my hero!” I say taking the clothes and running back into the bathroom. I quickly change and brush my hair out and brush my teeth.

“OI!! Come on, there are guys that wanna get pretty too!” I hear Ben yell. I can’t help but laugh and head out of the bathroom.

“For you guys to get pretty it’s gonna take a while especially Danny boy over there.” I say and head over to sit with Cameron so we can have our daily cup of tea. All the guys started to laugh and Cam nearly chokes on his tea.

“Hey that’s not fair! I’m actually very pretty, thank you.” Danny says giving me a friendly glare. The guys and I have a flight in the afternoon; they are headlining a world tour with a bunch of awesome bands. Before the tour we are all going to England to visit loved ones. James seems no too happy about it, but I didn’t want to push him if he didn’t want to talk about it.

“Alright you lazy arses time to get to the airport,” Nigel says coming onto the bus and we start our drive to the airport.

All of us settled into the plane to endure the long flight back home. I am not the biggest fan of planes or flying. In fact when I flew from Miami to LA I tipped back 3 vodka drinks and some valium.

“Have you ever been out of the country Micah?” James asks me holding onto my hand. I feel my anxiety drain from my body.

“No, in fact in this last few months I’ve been to more places than I ever have.” I say holding his hand a little tighter.

“York is gorgeous this time of year I think you will like it.” James says

“Yeah we can’t wait to go to James’ parents’ house so his mum can make us some good shit to eat!” I hear Ben from behind.

“Yeah my mum makes some good food.” James says looking over at me.

“What will I say when I meet her, I can’t just say oh hey I’m the girl your son saved from an asshole trying to rape me.” I say looking down at my lap.

“You just say you are helping Nigel with the tour and shit, and say you keep up rowdy lads in line.” James says smiling.

I smile and soon I feel myself drift off to sleep, and woke up when I felt James shake me.

We all gathered our stuff and headed out into the airport. The bus takes us right to James’ house and his parents stand right outside.

“Oh! You all look so tired and hungry!” His mom says hugging all of us, but stopping at me.

“Oh and who are you dear?” She asks looking at me over, but not in a harsh or disgusted way more in a curious way.

“My name is Micah, and work with Nigel I help him manage the tour and keep these crazy guys in line.” I say with a laugh at the end.

“I see you lads got yourselves an American girl keeping an eye on you.” She says giving me a big mother bear hug. She rushed us all inside and we sat down to a great dinner and James’ father says grace giving me the knowledge that His family are religious. Even though the night has been going great I could tell James was starting to get bored.

“I saw Brandy at Hill’s Market yesterday didn’t even say hello to me the mean little girl.” James’ mom says taking a sip of her tea.

“Mum, please-

“I’m just saying son you should of ended it sooner with her.” She says and James stood up and went out the back door.

The table suddenly became quiet almost uncomfortable.

“Well I need a refill on some tea anyone care for another cuppa?” James’ mom asks us. Some quiet “yes pleases” are heard.”

“Good, um Micah come help please.” She asks I get up from the table and walk into the kitchen with her. She starts making the tea and I look out the window to see James smoking a cigarette.

“Go talk to him dear he’s upset he doesn’t like hearing the truth about his evil ex-fiancé,” His mother says and points to the door.

I quietly walk outside and James looks over at me, but I didn’t know it was chilly outside and I left my jacket inside.

“I’m fine you can go report that to my mum.” He says somewhat bitter.

“I’m just out here to talk.” I say walking over to him

“They don’t understand that I really did love her and what she did really hurt me.” He says taking a drag from his cigarette.

“I understand, but you have to put that behind you and move forward. One day she will wake up and learn that she threw a great guy away.” I say rubbing his back. James looks over at me and pulled me into the most passionate kiss I have ever felt. All the sadness and the hurt I’m feeling completely melted away. I am so shocked I can’t even kiss back, and I guess James took that as I didn’t like and quickly left me standing outside.

What just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Micah

HI GUYS sorry for the long wait, hope you can forgive me…Thank you for the comments! Please let me know what you all think!!