Edge of Destruction

Let me be the hands that you hold to your face,

Standing motionless in front of Aria’s door I find it hard to breathe. I hadn’t really talked with Aria much since she has been staying with George, which seemed almost hard to believe considering we have been friends for so long. I loved her I truly did which is why I had given her space when she asked for it, I knew she had felt like I betrayed her, although I did it all for her.

I could hear her music blaring from in the hall way which made knocking useless as I turned her door knob before opening the door. I rolled my eyes, George had thought she was packing but I wasn’t all too surprised to find her lying on her bed, just enjoying the music playing.

“Ari…” her eyes glanced up at me as she gave me a soft smile before patting the spot next to her which made my nerves settle. I climbed onto her bed before laying my head down on one of her pillows before looking up at her ceiling as she did the same. Our silence was comfortable, something we both were used to, we could literally just be together and not say anything just knowing someone was there was enough. In time she reached over and took my hand in hers as she ran her finger up and down my palm.

“Did you tell him I needed this?” I glanced over as she looked at me. I partly was responsible, because I had been talking to George an awful lot lately but it wasn’t fully my idea. I shook my head which caused her to smile but only slightly.

“So you and I on tour with the guys…” she chuckled before letting go of my hand as she sat up. “I guess I should pack then huh?” I nodded as she climbed off her bed before heading over to her dresser. “This so isn’t going to be fun.”

“It will be fine Aria, it will only be miserable if you let it be…” she nodded before pulling out some duffle bags from her closet.
“Would you like some help?” to my surprise she shook her head no as I climbed off the bed before making my way to the door.

“I’ll be downstairs if you need me.”

"Wait." I turned in time to see Aria make her way over to me and pull me into a tight hug. "I never really said... thank you... so thank you." I smiled pulling away from as I nodded before leaning forward and kissing her forehead softly.

"What are friends for..."
George

I looked up seeing Lilly walking back downstairs as she smiles at me. I return it for only a moment before placing my head back into my palms. I didn't know what this tour would bring, as Aria said temptation was everywhere out there... and I was exactly sure on how the guys would help out.

But I had Lilly in my corner, and she loved Aria perhaps as much as I did... maybe if not more. I always was so tough on her. as if I had the right. If anything I was hypocrite, I went through all the same problems... but I had no one in my corner. perhaps it was because no one knew... I couldn't possibly thank Lilly enough for telling me about my sister's addiction although I knew Aria saw it as betrayal.

If Lilly hadn't have told me, I could have lost her... and that I couldn't dealt with. So as much as I still worried whether not this tour was a good idea, at least my baby sister was still with me, she was still alive.

"George are you okay?" I looked from my palms once more as Lilly made her way over to me. 'No in all honesty I am as far away from fine as one could possibly be... a terrible break up, I haven't seen my kid in damn near two months and now I'm starting a tour and bringing my recovering drug addict sister along for the ride... no I'm okay...'

"I'm fine, thanks for asking..." she gave me a soft nod before slowly making her way past me as if she was heading into the kitchen but I grabbed her arm which caused her to look at me with a confused and some what alarmed expression. "I mean it Lilly, thank you... for everything, for helping me... for being there..."

I hope she knew I meant more than just with Aria, but for me. In these past six months Lilly has been by my side, making me see her in a whole knew light than just my kid sister's annoying little friend as we all had seen her in the beginning. She was a shoulder I could lean on when I needed someone, and even though she was so young she was someone I could look up to.

"If you need me George... either of you... hell any of you guys, I will always be here." I smiled as she placed her open hand on top of mine before rubbing it gently with her thumb.

"Its nice to know kid..." 'And it was truly nice to know...'
♠ ♠ ♠
Lilly

Title Credit "Rain" By Hollywood Undead.

Its kind of short but I hope its good <3

Comment, recommend and Subscribe Let us know how this is going?