Edge of Destruction

All I know is how to kill everyone and my cells

FWD NIGHT BEFORE THE TOUR

The night before the tour all of us, including the opening acts and the unknown co-headliner, decide to go out to one of the many clubs in LA before our drive down to Long Beach. I can sense that George is nervous and he has every right to be; this is my first night out since I was released from rehab three months ago.

George, Lilly and I walk into the club just as Gold Trans Am by Ke$ha starts playing. I look up at my big brother with puppy eyes, earning a groan. “You’re not going out dancing.”

“I’m not going to do anything stupid, I’m just going to dance with my best friend.” I inform him, motioning to Lilly for emphasis. “I’m not going to get back into drugs. I can’t do that to you again.”

He rolls his eyes before pulling out his phone, texting someone. That someone must have been Jordon because within a few minutes I see him and Jorel walking towards us. “If you guys want to dance, you’re going to have to have chaperons.”

“God this feels like Prom all over again.” I groan.

“Things could be worse,” Lilly says, “George himself could be watching over us.”

“This is true.” I mutter before turning to the boys, “come on let’s dance for your lives.”

“George, Aria is starting to sound like RuPaul,” Jordon informs my brother, “she’s scaring me.” I just roll my eyes before taking his hand and dragging him out; followed by Lilly and Jorel…

MGK

I’m sitting next to Matt, talking to him and his girl and texting Tal all at the same time. My attention redirects itself to the entrance of the VIP room, “Yo George!” Matt yells over the music as George walks over to us, “you’re missing two girls.”

“Aria and Lilly are dancing with Jorel and Jordon.” He informs Matt before kissing Kacey on the cheek and sitting down next to her.

“You have a sister?” I ask. I must have a smirk on my lips because George is glaring at me.

“Yes, I have a sister,” he replies, “her and her friend are coming on tour with us, especially after what my sister did to me six months ago.”

“Can’t trust her?” I ask, “that seems harsh.”

“I want to keep her alive so I’m going to do everything I can to make sure she doesn’t do something stupid again.” George snaps before getting up and walking away.

“What’s wrong with him?” I ask Matt. Instead of answering me, Matt takes off after George.

Kacey sighs and looks at me, “Aria, George’s sister, had a drug overdose a couple months ago. She had a hidden addiction not many people knew about. George blames himself, he’s the only father figure she ever really had. She was released from rehab a couple months ago. He thinks with him not around her, she’s going to relapse.”

“So he’s going to bring her out on the road where there is temptation everywhere?” I ask.

“Never said this plan was fool proof.” Kacey chuckles before looking up. I follow her gaze and my eyes instantly fall onto the girl with the Lace Up snapback. “I’d stay away from her Colson, she’s not the girl you want to get involved with.”

“I’m not afraid of her big brother.” I chuckle.

“Then you have five other guys to be afraid of,” she informs me, “that girl is one well protected girl. She has six guys that will lay their necks down for her. Even if she didn’t have them, she know how to hold her own. She’s tough, she has to be.” Just as she says that the two girls walk over to us.

“Kacey!” The two scream in unison before both pull Kacey into a big hug. The girls pull away and Kacey looks at me.

“Colson, this is Aria.” She points to the girl in the snapback, “and this would be her partner in crime, Lilith or better known as Lilly.”

“Hey.” I tell both of them before my eyes fall onto Aria once more. She just smiles at me before turning her gaze to Kacey. Looking at Aria and how drop dead gorgeous she is; it’s hard to believe she would even be into drugs. She looks like a girl that knows better than that; she looks like your typical good girl. A girl a guy like me would be lucky enough to find in a sea of hoes.

She must feel my stare because she excuses herself from the conversation and walks over to me; taking a seat next to me, “you’re staring.” She laughs.

“Is it a crime?” I ask, a smirk appearing on my lips.

“The last time a guy stared at me like, I got laid.” She jokes.

“We could always get out of here and go back to my hotel room.” I purr in her ear.

“You’re gonna have to bypass big brother over there.” She nods to George who is staring at us, glaring at me mostly. “Plus I’m not that kinda girl. You’re gonna have to work for this.”

“I love a challenge.” I smirk, causing a giggle to escape her lips.

“You’ve got all tour, good luck.” She says before getting up and grabbing Lilly before walking over to Jay and Charlie; dragging them out of the VIP section. I get up off the couch and lean over the balcony and immediately find Aria on the dance floor. A smirk appears on my lips as she begins dancing to my song, Wild Boy. This tour is going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aria

chapter title credit: Wild Boy by MGK ft Waka Flaka Flame

comment&subscribe? still looking for girlfriends for Danny, Dylan, Jordon and Jorel. Message me if you are interested.