Status: DONE

21st Century Special

One Night To End Them All

"Be safe!"
"Always so scared", Katerina said to Lynsey. "She's just worried, Kat". "I know that, but I mean COME ON. It's my 21st birthday. What could go wrong? We go out, party, drink and come home." Suddenly a car pulled up, startling the girls.
"You ladies need a ride?" came the voice from inside. Kat and Lynsey giggled and hopped in. Being a drama major and part time voice actor, Gerard made it a point to freak his friends out. "So", Gerard broke the silence, "where are we headed tonight?" The pair looked at each other and in perfect unison blurted out "TROPICLUB!"
Tropiclub was a night club appropriately named for its tropical theme.
Kat's favorite band, Staylefish, was playing and she REFUSED to miss it.

Finally, the club was in view.
________________________________________________________________

The music was pumping, and Staylefish had never sounded so good. The beat was pulsing through Kat's body like an alcoholic toxin.
Kat met a guy who had no problem buying her and her friend shots. Gerard had been long gone on the drunk scale, and the girls weren't far behind.

He introduced himself as Jakob and quickly filled their systems.
Jakob and Kat had hit it off really well. Kat was using Jakob as a dance pole while her favorite song Sensimilla boomed out the speakers. She caught Jakob's full attention when she slipped his hand between her thighs.
He knew he had her.
"What does a pretty girl like you, want with a guy like me?", he whispered low and seductively in her ear.
Kat grinned. ""Everything."

It was the most slurred cue he'd ever received, but he wasn't about to waste this opportunity.
Jakob sent off a quick text then pulled Kat out to his car.

Lynsey and Gerard were just about to go in search of Kat and their new friend when a voice began to speak.
"If you're looking for Kat, she went with Jakob to his house. I can drive you there, I'm his room-mate and you both seem way too intoxicated to drive yourselves."
They agreed to go with him.

________________________________________________________________

Kat was looking around, becoming visibly impressed. Jakob took her by the arm and spun her around. "I want to show you something."
Obediently she followed him up the stairs. He gestured towards a door, opening it. "Right this way, Miss." She giggled and stepped in.
From her left and right, Kat was taken and shoved into a wall. She felt something collide with her head, then everything went away.

Gerard awoke to muffles beside him and slowly opened his eyes. Lynsey was gag tied and restrained. Out of instinct, he tried to reach for her only to find he too was restrained.
He looked on the other side of him across the room. There lay Kat, naked and bound to what seemed to resemble an operating table.

Jakob appeared in the doorway and laughed at the sight of a helpless Gerard.
Since he was the only one conscious, Jakob decided to saw into Lynsey. The agonizing pain jolted her to life as tears welled in Gerard's eyes.
This pleased Jakob.
In one swift move he ran the jagged blade against her collarbone. Lynsey groaned and Gerard let out a crying scream.
Kat had finally come to and was able to see enough.

_________________________________________________________________

The head rolled towards Gerard's feet and the lifeless body fell limp being held up by the restraints. Jakob suddenly turned to Kat and handed her the saw. Keeping her mostly immobile, he wheeled the table next to Gerard.
He took hold of Kat's hand with the saw attached, and raised it to Gerard's face.
The two pleaded and begged.
Finally Jakob forced her to saw vertically through Gerard's head.
Once the deed was done, Jakob faced Kat, about to beat her with his newly equipped sledgehammer.
__________________________________________________________________________

Katerina woke to the sound of her mom yelling up the stairs, "hurry up Kat! Breakfast is ready, and Lynsey will be here soon for your spa day!"

Kat smiled to herself.
Dreams are brutal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Names are irrelevant to Gerard Way and LynZ Way.

I simply like those names.