Death's Sweetest Love

--prologue--

I knew I wasn't the ordinary, girl... That has friends, or has a boyfriend. Or anything like that. I was just me. "Ya know?" I had the occasionally "bullying" at school, even. Never really sorted me out, either. They had tough luck with that. Haha. There were all idiots, in this small town.

I should have introduced myself. "Raven Valetine Deansont, get down here girl!" My father yelled, I heard dishes cling together, and erupted drunk bubble laughter. I should also let you in on a secret. "So, we have a deal Mr. Deansont!" Joey Apricot exclaimed, very happy he chose the best assassin, I just watched the business, as best as a "girl" could.

"Girl! Snap out of your day dreaming!" My father snapped his hands i front of my face. "Yes, father?" I was 10 years old right there. Learning the family "business."

"I want you to escort, Mr. Apricot's son, up to a guest room, near yours. He will soon be the leader of my company. And I want him to be treated well!"

"Yes... father. May I show him now?" I stayed seat, like any "future" woman would do. "Yes..." He watched me carefully, scoot back the wood chair, and curtsy and take Mr. Apricot's son by the hand to lead him upstairs..

Once, my father was out of earshot. I abrutly, turned around. "Who are you, and I will be the leader of this company, one day!" I growled.. I was such a vicious little girl, but Daddies little girl, got her way... Sometimes. was hoping it worked out "this time."

"I am, Gabriel Brandon Apricot, now future "assassinating company leader." He spat in my face. He thought he was so great, cause he was two years older than me. Why I outta kick the living crap outta that boy! " HAH, and future husband to you!"{ He said with a smirk. Pulling me off in a random direction instead to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm tell me what you think. :)