Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

Baby Love

When Georgiana woke the next morning she was still lying on his chest, she looked up, he was awake.

"Morning, I can not be bothered getting up for breakfast today. In fact I'm not, I will just struggle on till lunch. I am talking an awful lot this morning aren't I?" He nodded slightly.

She reluctantly got out of bed and went into the dressing room, when she came back out she had put on some pjs. She opened the curtains, he had already put on his shirt.

"Draco why do you always hide it?"

"Why do you always put clothes on in the morning?"

"I don't like being naked, feels uncomfortable." She climbed back onto the bed, and straddled his lap.

"Well I'm not exactly happy with the mark. Besides you said it was stupid." She smiled kneeling up kissing his cheek.

"Aww Draco don't pout. It is stupid, but you have it and it's not going anywhere. You hide it from me like I've never seen one, or yours for that matter."

"Doesn't matter, it's not something I'm proud of any more, still going to hide it." She began to kiss under his shirt collar.

"So that means you won't have a shower with me, right?" He shook his head.
"Cause I really need help, you need to show me your conditioner, I want my hair to be that soft." He chuckled as she slid up closer still to him. She began to place soft kisses on his lips.

"I've just woken up!" She ignored him and climbed off the bed. She began walking slowly towards the bathroom, motioning for him to follow. How could he resist.

When he made it into the bathroom she was already removing her top, his hands instantly went to her hips, slowly moving up towards her chest. She already had the shower running as he pressed her against a wall.

"Just so you know, this is a hands only session." He smirked before kissing her, slowly his mouth moved away from hers and began to move down her body. After spending a considerable time at her chest he had just gotten above her bellybutton when they heard a knock on the door.

"Draco, Georgiana are you coming down for breakfast." His mother was at their bedroom door, Draco ignored her and continued, his hands slipping in the waist band of her shorts.

"Draco you have to go tell her I am unwell or you are." He groaned standing up and walking towards the door, Georgiana quickly slipped her top back on and listened.

"Morning mother, Gi isn't feeling great, think it's morning sickness." No! Morning sickness doesn't just start after three months.

"Oh goodness, is she alright?"

"Yes but she insisted I stay to make sure she doesn't get dehydrated." That was ok, surely that was believable.

"Well you pop down and get breakfast, I will stay with her till you get back." In walked Narcissa as Georgiana quickly sat on the bath edge and tried to look poorly.

"I am fine now Narcissa, it must have been something I ate." Narcissa looked between the two and at the shower which was still running.

"You are not sick."

"Honestly I am fine now. We were just going to have some baby bonding time."

"Baby bonding time?"

"Yes, you get the baby." She motioned to her stomach, "And you talk to it to bond. I don't reckon ours has ears yet but it can't hurt."

"In the shower?" Narcissa looked deadpan

"Also teaching it how to swim. I was reading that exposing the baby to water early helps it swim better in life." Narcissa was an intelligent woman, she looked between the two.

"If you were having sex you should have just said, I will send up some breakfast in half an hour." With that she left, Draco moved in on her again.

"I don't think I am in the mood anymore." He didn't stop, lifting her top off her again.

"You still need to have a shower. I still need a shower." Damn it she had been convinced.

~~

It was the 2nd of December, Georgiana was almost 4 months gone and they had just arrived in the Leaky Cauldron. Draco and Georgiana were currently sitting at the same table they had sat months ago.

"Now just so you know, I am not buying you a Christmas present."

"Always so charming Gi." She was currently brushing her fingers around his palm.

"I know but I hate presents. Well not receiving them but buying and giving them. So I also don't want to recieve anything, unless its for the baby."

"I am not buying you baby clothes!" She smiled taking his hand.

"I insist you don't buy me anything at all! I hate christmas shopping. I do need to pop into Gringotts by myself, you can kill some time can't you?" He nodded and she stood up and wrapped herself around his arm. Ever since they had told their parents 3 weeks ago, she had used any excuse to have some sort of physical contact with him. It was actually rather nice, when someone is depending on you and showers you with attention it is quite difficult to resist. Draco was savouring her recent increase in affection.

On entering Diagon Alley they did not receive a silent welcome, in fact they were quite ignored, except by Pure blooded families who nodded in acknowledgement. Georgiana clasped his hand inbetween both of his and fought the urge to have him down Knockturn alley. As he left her outside the bank she couldn't resist kissing him and whispering

"Try to not get in trouble." He smirked as she entered the bank.

When she came out, there he was waiting for her. She kissed him as if it had been weeks not months since she last saw him.

"What exactly were you doing in there?" He asked as they began browsing for presents for the various relations and acquaintances.

"Just counting my money. Don't you hate Goblins? Such foul creatures."

"How much money do you have?" She looked coy,

"That isn't really your business. I am not obliged to tell you." She picked up a few items and waited for him to pay for them.

"Do you never carry money?" She grinned looking up at him.

"I don't need to, you're my Husband, you are supposed to look after me, I take that in money terms too." Again she took his hand as they left the shop, after hours of shopping they were finally finished. Except for one.

"I'm going to brave the sweet shop, are you coming?"

"I have to don't I?" She nodded.

"I'm just getting a couple of things, I really need to get to Hogsmeade to get a proper supply from Honeydukes." He followed her in and was glad when they exited a few minutes later.

"I need a drink." He led her back up to the Leaky Cauldron and intimidated those who were sitting in their seats enough that they left.

"Do you always drink, do you never just talk about your problems?" She teased him as he dumped the bags under the table.

He came back a few minutes later with a Butterbeer and tea, in his absence Georgiana had moved her chair around beside his. As soon as he sat down she began placing dozens of kisses on his face. Occasionally Draco turned to face her to receive one on his lips. To those around them it was quite disgusting to watch.

~~

It was 8 days later when Georgiana first noticed her small baby bump. Up until then her stomach had firmed slightly but still didn't look very different. She knew that she would always remember that day because it had snowed the night before. She had been standing in her dressing room, checking herself in the mirror, it wasn't her imagination she could definitely see it, four months were gone, she was practically half way through.

On returning to the bedroom she found Draco had woken up.

"Morning." She practically skipped over to his side of the bed. "Draco look, my stomach is showing!" She lifted her top up and he briefly looked, nodding slightly before pulling the covers up to his neck and rolling over.

"Draco look! Feel it's like a proper bump now." She climbed over him so he had to face her, he stuck his hand out briefly gave her stomach a touch before groaning and going back to sleep.

"You could at least try to care!" She climbed off the bed and headed into the shower. By the time she got dressed he was still in bed. She decided to leave him and went off to find someone who would be more excited.

Narcissa Malfoy.

"Narcissa! Feel my stomach, sorry this is really inappropriate for breakfast, but feel it, I'm showing!" She stood with her back to Lucius and slightly held her top up. The older woman put her hand on her stomach and smiled.

"So you are. Where is Draco?" Georgiana sat down and began helping herself to breakfast.

"He's still in bed, he isn't interested in the progress of my stomach at all." Narcissa gave her a strange look.

"Is he alright?" She shrugged

"I'm not talking to him today, I'm going to go for a walk in the snow."

"Where are you going to go?" Draco appeared and sat down for breakfast, she wouldn't look at him as she answered.

"I think I will go and look at your fabulous grounds today, if you don't mind Narcissa?"

"Will you be alright in the snow? By yourself? I hope you don't get lost, the grounds are quite vast and don't approach the peacocks they are bad tempered in winter." Narcissa said as Georgiana took some food and went upstairs.

"I think I can handle myself." She passed Draco on her way down.

On getting outside she took a deep breath, the snow was beautiful, only a few inches on the ground but just enough to not be too awkward. Her coat hugged her and emphasized the small bump, she did feel all snuggled in it though.

As she walked along the path she could hear someone walking along behind her. She felt a spray of snow hitting her back, she ignored it and continued to walk.

"Leave me alone Draco, I want to walk by myself." She heard him speed up, he caught up with her and slung an arm across her shoulders.

"What's up with you? Usually you are all over me." She pushed his arm off her but he only moved it down to her waist.

She stopped and looked at him, damn he looked good this morning, if she hadn't been in a mood with him she would have been smothering him in kisses.

"I just want some time by myself."

"My mother is worried you will get lost, she wants me to come with you. She is also worried you will agravate the peacocks."

"The peacocks? Your family is so bloody narcistic. Fine just don't talk to me or touch me." He ignored her and led her over to the left.

"You will like this, we have a fountain over here." She reluctantly allowed herself to be led. The fountain was quite impressive and it surprised her it was still running.

"How is it still going? Shouldn't it be off or frozen?" He gave her a deadpan look.

"Magic Georgiana." He pulled her towards a bench, with a wave of his wand the snow vanished off it.

"I am not sitting down, you wait here and I will shout if I get in trouble." Again he ignored her and pulled her towards the bench, he sat down pulling he onto his lap.

"What's wrong with Georgiana? How is the baby today?" He said this in a babyish voice.

"Fine. We can't have sex anymore." He pulled her scarf to start kissing her neck.

"Hmm, why is that? Am I being punished?" She tried to stop the corners of her mouth turning up but she failed.

"No, now I am four months pregnant I can't lie flat on my back anymore." He laughed against her neck.

"You know you can do it without being on your back."

"Yes well I'm not." He put his hand inside her coat and rested it on her stomach.

"You are right, it is definetly starting to show." She pushed his hand away.

"Stop trying to sweet talk me. How can you not be interested in your own baby?" He shrugged. "I mean it's your flesh and blood."

"It's just a baby."

"But you are wrong! It's not just a baby, it's our baby. It is totally unique, it's made of 50% of you and 50% of me, there is nothing else in the universe that is made up half and half of you and me. How can that not excite you?"

"It just doesn't. I'm a man, we don't get doe-eyed about babies. Besides it happened so soon, I don't think it has sunk in."

"Don't talk to me about soon. I am going to have a baby before I am 19! That is a shock to my system and sure you weren't my first choice but it's happening now. If nothing else it is mine, even if it is yours as well, it's still half me. It is early to have a baby but in a way it's quite good, we will always be young cool parents and it means we will be child free by the time we get to 40."

She fought and got off his lap, she slowly walked around the fountain. As she did she wrapped herself back up again, a white peacock ran past her on top of a hedge.

"I suppose they all have names?" He shook his head.
"I bet you would care about them!" As she went to walk past him he stood up and pulled her back down on top of him, this time she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Why aren't you smothering me with affection like you usually do?"

"I don't want to." She did. "Besides why won't you leave me alone?"

"I don't know actually. Just like annoying you." He shrugged. She brushed some stray strands of hair from his face.

"You know Draco, you can talk to me about anything right?" He scoffed.

"You sound like my mother." She couldn't help but smile.

"It's the mothering instinct. You are someone who screams of vunerability." He pouted slightly.

"I'm not vunerable." She couldn't resist smiling and kissing him.

"You really are, you still haven't regained your previous cocky self."

"Besides what are you talking about mothering instinct, you don't have a baby yet."

"Women become parents when they get pregnant, men become parents when the baby comes out." He again pulled her scarf out of the way so he had access to her neck.

"You see, I have plenty of time to care." She moved so she was straddling him and began lavishing attention on him.

"Do you think it's innapropriate to have sex in your parents garden?"