Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

Christmas

Georgiana Malfoy woke on Christmas morning, she sat up and looked behind her, he was still sleeping. She got up and headed into the dressing room and pulled a pair of jeans on over her shorts and vest. Things were getting tight around her waist.

She lazily made her way downstairs and into the dining room, Narcissa was already there.

"Morning." She mumbled to her mother-in-law.

"Morning Georgiana, where is Draco?" She hugged her, Georgiana weakly hugged back, still not totally awake.

"Oh he is still sleeping."

"What did you buy him as a present?"

"We aren't getting each other presents." Narcissa gasped.

"You aren't? Why not?"

"We discussed it and decided not to. We're just going to chill upstairs instead and then come down for the dinner in the afternoon." Narcissa looked slightly upset.

"But my baby, I have presents for him." Gi hid a smile.

"I shall send him down to see you. For now I'm taking breakfast up to the room." She ignored the look of annoyance on Narcissa's face and began to stack up plates with food before Narcissa presented her with a tray. She smiled at the older Witch and put the plates on the tray before heading back up to her room.

"See you later."

When she got back to the room he was still asleep, she couldn't help grinning to herself as she walked in, slamming the door behind her.

"Morning Draco!" He grunted as he jumped slightly, gave her a brief look before pulling the covers up and settling back down.

She put down the tray and walked over to the bed, pausing as she got close before taking a run and jump onto him.

"Draco you have to get up. It's Christmas and Mummy has presents for you." He groaned shoving her off.

"If that is a new nickname you are expecting me to call you that you can bugger off." She climbed off the bed and retrieved the tray, laughing as she made her way back.

"I'm not, your actual Mum has presents for you. She is horrified we aren't doing the presents thing, she is also horrified that I am keeping you up here on Christmas. She actually called you her baby." She climbed back on to the bed.

"She loves me, you can't fault her for that." She snorted, "Besides I bet you will be just like that when ours come. You will baby it when it gets married and moves out too. I reckon you will be a Mother-in-law from hell."

"You are damn right! If we have a son I will love him so much that no woman will ever compare. Also if we have a Son he is banned from dating or even talking to girls. If he's gay that's fine, but if he is straight he has to live life as a celibate."

"What if it's a girl?"

"She can totally have men, I will encourage it. I will take great pleasure in eyeing up boys with her."

"You aren't supposed to eye up boys."

"Listen, just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean to say I can't look at the menu." He laughed slightly

"Even if they will probably be underage."

"Well it's not like I'm going to do anything, besides I can admire in a non-perverted way." He took one of the plates off the tray.

"I don't think you'll want to."

"I never said that you could eat! I'm eating for two! What do you mean I won't want to look?"

"Why would you want to look at other men?"

"Oh you want me to compliment you? Not going to happen." She grinned slightly as she let him have more food.

"Was worth a try."

"I have something for you, it isn't actually a present, it's something I have that I can't stand to have any more."

"Thanks!"

"No it's a good bit of stuff." She reached into the drawers beside her bed and plonked a generous sack of Galleons on top of him.

"You are giving me all your money?"

"No, this is the money I got from selling my Dad's book. I can't stand having it though, it feels like dirty money. Seeing as I am now tied to your family you can go and waste it on whatever."

"I actually got you a present." She paused slightly, swallowing some toast before answering.

"I thought we agreed not to do presents. I will warn you, my hormones have started to play up, there could be pathetic tears in which case I want you to leave the room until I calm down." He smirked slightly before getting up and leaving the room, he came back a few moments later with a cage with a large white fluffy thing inside.

"Draco, I told you we can't keep the baby in a cage!" He brought it over to the bed before opening the door. The animal inside dashed out and sat in front of Georgiana eyeing her food.

"You got me a cat!" She fed it some bacon before removing the tray from her lap, the cat walked onto her lap and settled down.

"You wanted one right?"

"Yes, but I didn't think you would get me one!" Draco went round to her side, picking up the food before walking back round to his side, as he went to climb on the bed it hissed at him.

"What's up with your stupid cat?" He asked sitting down, the cat continued to hiss and occasionally swipe at him.

"Oh I like this cat." She picked it up holding it on her chest. "Thank you." She looked away from him.

"Your welcome."

"Is Lucifer too close to your fathers name, do you think?"

"For what? The baby or the cat?" She laughed,

"The cat! I'm not naming a baby after someone." As she scratched it's head it began to purr.

"My mother would really like it if we kept up the black family tradition with names."

"I'll think about it."

"You don't get to decide on your own you know."

"I think I get a pretty big say in the matter." She put her hand on her stomach, "Seeing as I am doing a lot of work towards it." He laughed,

"I contributed too!"

"In proportional terms, you contributed 50% of DNA, but I am doing 100% of the growing work. I think in terms of names, I get 75% of the say.

"So basically what I want doesn't count?"

"I wouldn't say that! You can have a say, but I think I am entitled to veto suggestions."

"So are you calling it Lucifer?" She nodded.

"You know I'm going to have to get you a proper present now." He reached under his side and produced a Honeydukes bag.

"Technically two presents."

"Oh, that's better than the cat." She began to rummage around in the bag, bringing out the chocolate and starting to eat it.

"How can you eat that so early?" She shrugged and held out a piece to him.

"Why not? Do you want some?" He took it from her and popped it in his mouth.

"You know, I've thought of something you could give me, I'd let you off at least one present." Starting at her knee he lightly and slowly brushed his hand up her leg. When he got to the top of her thigh the cat hissed and swiped at him.

"No Draco! I can't lie on my back so no!" His hand moved slightly further down her leg, his eyes remained focussed on his hand as he drew shapes on her leg.

"It's been weeks though, you must be missing it as much as me." The cat swiped at his hand again. "I'm taking that thing back." She held the cat's face against her own.

"He's lovely though, he's so soft and fluffy." The cat growled at him.

"You just want to keep him so I can't get anywhere near you." She tried to look serious as she turned the cat around to face her.

"Now Lucifer, you have to be nice to Draco, because if I am stuck with him, you are too." She put the cat on the floor and moved closer to him, putting her arms around his neck.

"What are you doing?"

"I've just worked out why you got me the cat, you want a little of the attention off of you." She was grinning, "If that is the case, bad luck buddy." He smirked in return, pushing her hair away from her face.

"That wasn't the reason. I thought I'd get more sex." She sighed slightly.

"I don't want to be on top! This," She motioned to her body. "Will not look good on top. I won't enjoy it, I'll be too busy thinking about it and how I look."

"How can you possibly know, until you try it. Look at you now, you are practically in the position." She quickly moved away from him.

"I can't!" She whined. He pulled her back towards him until she was sitting on his lap. He began kissing her shoulder.

"You know you want to." His hands slid down her sides. "I'll even feel the bump and admire it if it makes you happy." She laughed.

"Ugh fine, I will try for two minutes, but if I don't like it we stop ok?" He nodded as she picked up the tray of food and moved away with it, he shoved the bag of sweets off the bed as she walked back towards him.

"Are you going to take this off?" She pulled the sleeve of his shirt, he always had a bloody shirt on, even if it was unbuttoned and looked pretty good.

"Gi, no. You know why not." She straddled him and leant close to his ear.

"I'm not doing it unless you do." She sat back and winked. "I will keep my eyes closed if it helps?" He shook his head.
"I know, how about if I pull the covers up like this, I can hide myself you can hide the mark." She pulled the bed covers up around her chest essentially covering the two of them. With a groan he pulled his shirt off, his left arm went round her back quickly.

"Your turn now." She grinned slightly before climbing off him, she stood up on the bed and removed her shorts.

"It would have been impossible to do whilst sitting." She grinned as he quickly removed his boxers before she sat back down on his lap, pulling her own top off and quickly wrapping the covers around them.

She could feel his hands on the back of her thighs pulling her towards him. She groaned putting her arms around his neck.

"I don't like this, how can you be happy to do this? I mean go on top, don't you feel vulnerable?" He pulled her head forward and kissed her.

"You are thinking too much." With a sigh she slowly lowered herself on to him.

She would never deny it felt good, in an uncomfortable way. He was looking at her though, it was putting her off. She put her hands over his eyes.

"Don't look at me, it's distracting." He scoffed slightly as she removed her hands.
"How can you focus when I am looking at you all the time?"

"To be fair, usually your eyes are shut in ecstasy." She lightly hit him on the shoulder before leaning forward and kissing him as she moved up and down. Soon she was gasping slightly into the kiss. Not long after that she stopped.

"What are you doing?" She had leant back and was panting slightly.

"I can't do anymore." He smirked.

"Are you that unfit?" She hit him again,

"No! If I went on any longer I would be finished." She emphasized the last word to make him understand.

"Isn't that the point?" His hands slowly moved up towards her chest.

"But then I'm done, isn't that selfish?" She moved back where she was, slowly moving down again.
"It does feel good though." He smirked, "Only orgasm wise though, I feel incredibly vulnerable and,"

"Shut up and keep going." He kissed her again as she began to move on him again.

Within minutes she was panting again, moaning slightly. He stopped kissing her as she continued, her eyes closed in ecstasy as her moans became more frequent. Soon she had collapsed onto him as the pleasure soared through her body. His hands lightly ran up and down her back.

"Was that so bad?" He asked as she was still panting onto his chest.

"No, but it seems unfair if I got off and you didn't." She felt him shrug.

"It happens." She shook her head looking up at him,

"I may have lied to you before our wedding. I may have implied I was until recently a, you know. Well that was true, but I've done a lot of other stuff." She smirked slightly.

"I feel betrayed." She began to kiss down his chest, her body moving down too, he watched as her head disappeared under the covers, he wasn't complaining for long."